Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University (34722 Views)

Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University / 65-Year-Old Woman, Enakimio, Graduates From Covenant University With Masters / Sunday Joseph, Blogger And Youtuber Graduates From Covenant University In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 22, 2021
My Uni..for 12 years nobody graduated with first class from Dept of Agriculture...My room mates friend Had 6 carry over in level 200 and a backlog of from level 100....And the guy is In final year...Omo I weak when I hear the guy matter.��..... Government UNI are not trying at all....Some Lectures think A is God.

1 Like

Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by lexy2014: 6:27pm On May 22, 2021
hashtagged:
read biochemistry in a public University and you will now how far

How far with what?
Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by babajeje123(m): 6:28pm On May 22, 2021
Goodshiit1:
Convenant na school
Go there to learn spelling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by sammirano: 6:29pm On May 22, 2021
lexy2014:

They don't need to. Isn't d same job market?

Unfortunately, employers know as e dey go.
Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by wpadmin: 6:30pm On May 22, 2021
Vinnie2000:

It is NOT actually because the Lecturers are Wack!! They re still experienced Dan Private Uni lecturers!!..

It is because they are Regimented, Academically strict and Stick to Due Process in almost everything!!!!..

In Delta State University, Abraka, If You get First Class honours, then you re a fvcking genuis!!
because the whole department, faculty and even University Senate would scrutinize you B4 giving dat Honour!!

First Class der is nor easy@all..

Even Uniben Gives more First Class!!..

200+ Students Graduating with First Class??
Well, not bad..

I can’t speak for other private universities but you see Covenant, any first class student there deserve it.

You don’t have to be strict for students to pass.

Are the whites strict with their students?

Do they fail their students for fun?

Yet, they excel at innovation.

7 Likes

Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by lexy2014: 6:31pm On May 22, 2021
sammirano:

Unfortunately, employers know as e dey go.

Employers no as wetin de go?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by wizod(m): 6:33pm On May 22, 2021
They will still roam about d street looking for white collar job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by lexy2014: 6:34pm On May 22, 2021
Vinnie2000:

It is NOT actually because the Lecturers are Wack!! They re still experienced Dan Private Uni lecturers!!..

It is because they are Regimented, Academically strict and Stick to Due Process in almost everything!!!!..

In Delta State University, Abraka, If You get First Class honours, then you re a fvcking genuis!!
because the whole department, faculty and even University Senate would scrutinize you B4 giving dat Honour!!

First Class der is nor easy@all..

Even Uniben Gives more First Class!!..

200+ Students Graduating with First Class??
Well, not bad..

Academically strict in what way? Which due process do they follow that has never been seen in d history of mankind? What is senate screening someone who has 1st class for? Does senate not have work to do?

3 Likes

Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by Stevengerd(m): 6:34pm On May 22, 2021
JovialJune:
My Alma-Mater, you will be given what you rightfully worked extremely hard for, unlike awon public school chest beaters that will go through;

- Lecturers extorting students by selling handouts compulsorily without teaching anything, then show up a week to exams to mark attendance and mark names of those who paid, smh

- Lecturers saying "A is for God, B is for V.C, C is for them, fight for the rest", and these same students think it is a normal part of life

- Sex for grades, reason why we have so many educates illiterates in the society today, ask them where they graduated from- public Uni smh,

- Cultism, co-habitation like married couples, overcrowded lecture hall with some standing or sitting on the floor, they think these foolish experience will polish any sane human being, lol

All this and many more, yet they think all these is an achievement to experience, talk about suffering and smiling lol

P.S before some dings quote me, Google achievements of some Covenant University graduates and the school as a whole so you don't disgrace yourself.

Tankio smiley
Wetin you use graduate for CU and what's your discipline?
Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by Chirowman(m): 6:35pm On May 22, 2021
Congratulations to them
Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by UncleKoboko: 6:35pm On May 22, 2021
lalasticlala:
Paula-Peace Onyinyechi Emerges Covenant University Best Graduating Student, As 201 Graduate with first class

https://leadership.ng/201-bag-first-class-as-covenant-university-graduates-1664-students/amp/

OurFavOnlineDoc @DrOlufunmilayo:

https://mobile.twitter.com/DrOlufunmilayo/status/1396052739524861954
Stale
That so-called doctor is a fool
Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by sammirano: 6:37pm On May 22, 2021
lexy2014:

Employers no as wetin de go?

Oh! Since you want breakdown, i will gove you.
Private universities are filled with substandard and inexperienced lecturers producing half baked graduates.

Prof. Olowe of Unilag, financial management is used in all uni in Nig.

Lecturers in U.i esp medicine dept are internationally recognized for their exploits.

Oga mention one good asset of private uni rather than infrastructure.

If you like build the best hospital in the world, without expert doctors, people will die in their numbers.

3 Likes

Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by BabaIbo: 6:38pm On May 22, 2021
You see this life, I think by now my HOD back in university days will be the richest and most educated man in the world.

Mr. Ololade Ayodele of AAUA na you I dey talk about, come carry me make I add Professor for your name na.

Wicked Professor angry

Very wicked, vile and vindictive human being, man was the reason I didn't have first class and also the reason I loss interest in making it, even though I grad. with strong 2.1 close to first class.
It may interest you that this man openly told me to leave a test class and during the class after that test, he said it was a deliberate action.

I am not hiding my identity, I can say it to his face, no be my certificate I take dey make money now, I dey hustle normal. And I certified all requirements needed to obtain the degree.

So, Bleep Him!

Bleep those always gossiping with him about me!!!

Bleep those that secretly hated me but can't do without asking me solutions to questions!!!

2 Likes

Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by extol1(m): 6:38pm On May 22, 2021
Lalami3232:
Na wa oooo grin. And for some universities, to even see one first class na problem.
Well, if our lecturers no dey frustrate people for school, I believe say most students suppose graduate with first class. Na make whenever we(9jas) go abroad we dey always excel for education, even if na third class the person take comot uni. Nobody for 9ja deserve hell again cus we don already experience hell 2.0 for this con3.
I don talk am before but I go talk am again, "the day my wife go born girl pikin, I go cry like who get carry over for he last paper".
oga why you go cry if your wife born girl pikin.
Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by TotoGame(m): 6:39pm On May 22, 2021
Nice one from covenant universities unlike Public universities that has savages, witches and wizards, feminists and sadists as lecturers

I hate my school
Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by pegix(m): 6:40pm On May 22, 2021
But wait o

the fact that they graduated with first class aint my problem
infact it's commendable

but about 13% of graduating students.... that's too much far

first class ma ni ke grin grin

dont let ua deceive ourselves o

1 Like

Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by pegix(m): 6:43pm On May 22, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Is this still news anymore or just the usual annual CU bashing ritual ?

and you think its possible everywhere
not that it's not possible ...but the structure for its possibility is just not there
Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by doggedfighter(f): 6:44pm On May 22, 2021
BabaIbo:
You see this life, I think by now my HOD back in university days will be the richest and most educated man in the world.

Mr. Ololade Ayodele of AAUA na you I dey talk about, come carry me make I add Professor for your name na.

Wicked Professor angry

Very wicked, vile and vindictive human being, man was the reason I didn't have first class and also the reason I loss interest in making it, even though I grad. with strong 2.1 close to first class.
It may interest you that this man openly told me to leave a test class and during the class after that test, he said it was a deliberate action.

I am not hiding my identity, I can say it to his face, no be my certificate I take dey make money now, I dey hustle normal. And I certified all requirements needed to obtain the degree.

So, Bleep Him!

Bleep those always gossiping with him about me!!!

Bleep those that secretly hated me but can't do without asking me solutions to questions!!!

Is he a Nairalander?
Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by pegix(m): 6:45pm On May 22, 2021
cassidy1996:
Na so first class come easy

koyemi o.....even though CU might be a beta uni o

bt first class normal normal no be for majority all over the world na

2 Likes

Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by Masterito(m): 6:45pm On May 22, 2021
Where is evidence of this comment you made? Talk is cheap.
dannypaul:
A school of standard. Pace setter!!!

I'm a graduate trainee employee of an institution and until my employment, all entry level interviews I had attended, covenant graduate makes up the higher percentage of participants.

They must be doing something right which our public institutions need to adopt..
Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by BabaIbo: 6:46pm On May 22, 2021
doggedfighter:

Is he a Nairalander?

I don't even know for him but I know someone that knows him will see this and somehow it will get to him.

1 Like

Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by dannypaul(m): 6:48pm On May 22, 2021
Masterito:
Where is evidence of this comment you made? Talk is cheap.

I'm talking from my personal job hunting experience.

I'm not a covenant alumni

1 Like

Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by Masterito(m): 6:50pm On May 22, 2021
Anyone can say anything you know. The ones I know don't meet the hype you made.
dannypaul:

I'm talking from my personal job hunting experience.

I'm not a covenant alumni

1 Like

Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by guychidile: 6:52pm On May 22, 2021
That means they are all intelligent students
Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by dannypaul(m): 6:53pm On May 22, 2021
Masterito:
Anyone can say anything you know. The ones I know don't meet the hype you made.

Prolly, get into a corporate or professional clique. Youngies though.

Then maybe you will relate better.

LinkedIn can be of help.
Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by CSTRR: 6:53pm On May 22, 2021
To be fair, it is the same with the UK

You cannot pay over 10 million and not come with first class if you are serious at all.

At the same time, first class should not be too difficult.

Covenant University have set up their students to acquire many opportunities just by virtue of their grades.
That is wise.

If your Federal school is not making first class easy, then they are very foolish indeed because the opportunities will go to more private school graduates.

2 Likes

Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by Masterito(m): 6:55pm On May 22, 2021
Lol
dannypaul:

Prolly, get into a corporate or professional clique. Youngies though.

Then maybe you will relate better.

LinkedIn can be of help.
Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by CSTRR: 6:57pm On May 22, 2021
BTW, during the pressid scholarship program of the Jonathan adminstration, covenant University dominated throughout the years.

First class graduates competing against fellow first class graduates, but covenant University came out with more successful applicants every year.

So obviously, there is no proof that their first class is inferior.

If anything, it is superior.

1 Like

Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by King44(m): 6:58pm On May 22, 2021
Linguistics Unilorin & PFA no first class up till date.

What sort of wickedness is that?

Not even one.

Shey naso dem dull reach abi watin be the problem gongon.

Lecturers taking pride in using some kind of marking scheme to fail students, offend lecturer fail, miss only one test pere but have 100% attendance plus 50 in exam you won't still have a D = failure.

So bad.

Just imagine one lecturer telling students that they don't look like people who would make it in life or they can never make it in life... but they keep excelling academically despite all the bush talk.
Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by CodeTemplar: 7:03pm On May 22, 2021
pegix:

and you think its possible everywhere
not that it's not possible ...but the structure for its possibility is just not there

Stop big grammar. Let lecturers do their job with no partiality or hard feelings for students.

1 Like

Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by Ghast12: 7:03pm On May 22, 2021
Impossible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus / Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class / My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.