Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,529 members, 7,837,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Emmy_kendo - Money And Fame - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emmy_kendo - Money And Fame (257 Views)

Chioma And The Love Of Money And Fame Among Nigerian Girls / Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( / “Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emmy_kendo - Money And Fame by Meedon: 8:01pm On May 22, 2021
My song is out

Finally!!!

Emmy_Kendo whose real name is Daniel Emmanuel comes out with his first ever single titled ‘’Money and Fame.’’Due to his love and passion for music, friends and fans cheered him up to release a song. He hails from North Central in Nigeria.
The song ‘’Money and Fame’’ is a song that talks about the unnecessary and erroneous rush to make money by all means among our youths and politicians which is not always right.
Emmy_Kendo also sing and rap (emo rap) about his constant struggle and fight to overcome depression and suicidal thoughts

Listen, stream, watch and download the song below:

View and listen on YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrRzwLi4eiY

Listen and download the song on Audiomack: https://audiomack.com/emmy-kendo/song/money-and-fame
Re: Emmy_kendo - Money And Fame by Meedon: 8:13pm On May 22, 2021
Watch and comment guys

(1) (Reply)

Find All Answers To A Successful Relationship Here. / Can You Fall In Love Again With The Person Who Broke Ur Heart� / The Meaning Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.