Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help (5399 Views)

Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! / [Girls Beware!!!] Local Scammers Using Other Girls For Sex. / Pretty Lady Who Burgled A House Caught And Stripped By Local Vigilante (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help by IvarDboneless: 1:22pm On May 24, 2021
gentlestdude:
fvck off stupid old senseless reasonabless fool
You will be banned shortly,watch out cheesy
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help by Tchinaidi(m): 2:54pm On May 24, 2021
The account has been tracked by the bank and also flagged.But on checking the account all the money scammed has already been withdrawn.The acct is completely empty I wonder if there is anything the bank can do as at now
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help by Tchinaidi(m): 2:54pm On May 24, 2021
What else can i do that i have not done
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help by gentlestdude(m): 4:49pm On May 24, 2021
IvarDboneless:

You will be banned shortly,watch out cheesy
only fools are scared of nairaland ban, or the dumb mods, it only take 2 minutes to set-up a new account, anything that can't ban my bank account is inconsequential to me.
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help by PSD3: 9:23pm On May 24, 2021
Tchinaidi:

Thank bro, this is more comprehensive enough.Good to know that there are still peeps like you this forum.I appreciate

Welcome
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help by Ademola47(m): 11:09pm On May 24, 2021
PSD3:
You can possibly get back your money if the account is still funded. Just follow these steps:

1. Screenshot all previous chats across all messaging app (IG and WhatsApp or FB).

2. Write out the Full name and account number of the page or person.

3. Go to the last notification your bank sent you after you made the payment (via mobile app or text) copy out the "TRANSACTION ID NUMBER".

4. Go to any branch of the scam artist's bank (the bank the scammer uses), ask to see the CUSTOMER SERVICE in charge of FRAUD.

5. If you can, print out all those chats with the scammer, and submit it.

While you are there, send an email to SCAMMER'S BANK and copy CBN FRAUD DESK (anticorruptionunit@cbn.gov.ng) this will ginger the bank to take it up fast.

What should you expect from this? The culprit/suspects account will be PLACED ON HOLD. His BVN will be blocked permanently. No account will ever be opened neither will he be able to transact banking business in that name until he clears himself with the bank.

Meaning he/she cannot transfer or withdraw until they visit the bank, and when they do, the bank will contact the police and the suspect when proven guilty will sign a waiver allowing the bank to refund your money.

Op, follow this advice
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help by Nobody: 5:20am On May 25, 2021
Tchinaidi:
This is the face of the criminal that scammed me as i was able to make a screen shot of the video call made while he was calling me.Pls my fellow nairalander i crave for your sympathy and indulgence on this matter

Your money is gone

Best you be patient, set good trap for him to lure him out and deal man-to-man. That way you can look in his eyes and watch him beg and bleed
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help by Tchinaidi(m): 3:27pm On May 25, 2021
It is over.....money gone.I hopelessly give up.morale of the story;Never believe or indulge in any online business investment

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help by mmadu4: 5:45pm On May 25, 2021
Tchinaidi:
It is over.....money gone.I hopelessly give up.morale of the story;Never believe or indulge in any online business investment

i told you to forget it but you choose to stress your self . just take it as a lesson learned
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help by cescky(m): 1:24pm On Jan 11, 2022
You should get ready to visit the EFCC zonal office nearest you with a petition. I'll follow it up from there.

Your case is not worth taking up (the money is too small). But the guy's case in particular, is what I'm interested. He may have scammed people of millions.

First and foremost, I'll like to know whether you're Yoruba or Igbo. If you're Igbo, just forget it. It's a case of dog eat dog. I wouldn't want to concern myself with family affairs.

You're a bloody idiot sha..

A stupid dog for that matter.. Infact am sure a you're a fraudstar.. A dumb one too,
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help by cescky(m): 1:31pm On Jan 11, 2022
Tchinaidi:

Ok bro... Send ur detail if you are sure you can help me track this crook

Wow

Are you for real?..

Let me swallow all negative words lipsrsealed

I can't hold it man.. Dont be stewpid man. Thats just another scammer, what exactly wrong with you?
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help by Kajaard: 1:36pm On Jan 11, 2022
Tchinaidi:
I recently bumped into an ad on facebook advertising a busifor oness Investment know as Crowd 1.The funny part of it was that a popular nollywood celebrity was used to advertize the business so it seems.I also saw comments of so many clients testifying of how successsfull the investment was.That they received payment of about double the amount they suscribed after about 20 minutes.
I was scammed about 51,000 from them please i need help to be able to retrieve my stolen funds.
I have never been this demoralized in my life pls i need help over this issue.How do i go about it.

The boldfaced, for you to believe this just shows you are a very gullible individual. No sense at all.
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help by adedehinbo(m): 1:37pm On Jan 11, 2022
Tchinaidi:
Please I need help to be able to apprehend this local scammer.I have sent a mail to the customer care unit of access bank since the transaction happens to be from acess to access bank plc
hahaha ode ni e walahi
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help by cescky(m): 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2022
Ninisun:

Pls withdraw this rubbish allegation!!!He is a car dealer in US ,has many branches and doing well.Ppl keep using Afialink to dupe ppl.
I follow him on Facebook too,he had to stop allowing ppl to comment cus of scammers.
This man is not oo,there is impersonator!

Shud da Bleep biitch..

What are you? His lawyer? Or the scammer?

Hes doing well bla bla bla, why not call his attention for him to come defend himself, rubbish
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 11, 2022
cescky:

Shud da Bleep biitch..

What are you? His lawyer? Or the scammer?

Hes doing well bla bla bla, why not call his attention for him to come defend himself, rubbish

Shut your dirty mouth small boy! Go and check www.afialink.com. Ezi
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help by cescky(m): 6:37pm On Jan 11, 2022
Ninisun:

Thats you on your profile pic right?
Inside that dungeon you call house?..

Ill excuse you.. Your to be pitied on many levels
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 11, 2022
cescky:

Thats you on your profile pic right?
Inside that dungeon you call house?..

Ill excuse you.. Your to be pitied on many levels

Yea, that's where I live ...any problems with that Yahoo boy? Can you share yours? Primitive man claiming what he is not. Ezi!!
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help by cescky(m): 7:16pm On Jan 11, 2022
Ninisun:

Yea, that's where I live ...any problems with that Yahoo boy? Can you share yours? Primitive man claiming what he is not. Ezi!!

Lol

Ok Nne, let me follow you grin wink
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help by Fashionista01(f): 7:20pm On Jan 11, 2022
There is no free money online. Know this and know peace.
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help by Slynation(m): 7:39pm On Jan 11, 2022
So people still never get sense for year 2022...??
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 11, 2022
cescky:

Lol

Ok Nne, let me follow you grin wink

No follow me, shebi I be "scammer"?

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help by cescky(m): 9:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
Ninisun:

No follow me, shebi I be "scammer"?

Lol,
Calm down bikonu
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help by Olayetan(m): 9:43am On Feb 17, 2022
Ninisun:

That website is scammer sponsored..
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help by SAD007(m): 10:05am On Feb 17, 2022
swears ur money. dey acct dey breath ubsay u wan send am message, now he don go message of no return, u Sabi loss for economics, just count am as loss and move ahead, except u get 100k to find 51k
Tchinaidi:
I recently bumped into an ad on facebook advertising a business Investment know as Crowd 1.The funny part of it was that a popular nollywood celebrity was used to advertize the business so it seems.I also saw comments of so many clients testifying of how successsfull the investment was.That they received payment of about double the amount they suscribed after about 20 minutes.
I was scammed about 51,000 from them please i need help to be able to retrieve my stolen funds.
I have never been this demoralized in my life pls i need help over this issue.How do i go about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why We Poisoned Him And Watched Him Scream Till Death – Lady And Sister / Woman Killed By Ritualist "Warning" Viewer's Discretion / Father Of UNIBEN Murdered Student Renounces Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.