Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Help, She's Trying To Tigh Me Down. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, She's Trying To Tigh Me Down. (3948 Views)

Is She Trying To Get Back To Me Or She's Trying To Hurt Me? / When A Lady Asks, What Do You Do For A Living? What Is She Trying To Hear? / Please Help!!! She Likes Eating Bitter While Having Sex With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, She's Trying To Tigh Me Down. by TJaguar(m): 8:35am On May 23, 2021
Go and do pregnancy test with her, it will show you how how many months pregnant. Then calculate.

She's probably trying to hold you down

1 Like

Re: Help, She's Trying To Tigh Me Down. by abeniagbon(m): 8:38am On May 23, 2021
anonymousthug:
Good day everyone, and happy Sunday!
I will try my best to be short in other not to bore ya’ll with my problem.
I’ve been a member of this street since 2012 with too many deactivated accounts so I already know how we can be mad around here sometimes.

So it happened that I was dating this girl for over a year now, and we just broke up. I’ve had countless unprotected sex with her which she instigated though. In her words “I don’t like contraceptives”. So we broke up because things are beginning to go south in the relationship. This is a girl I’ve never shouted at, touched (beat), insulted and the rest. She shouts at me on the phone in the presence of her family or friends. The last one she did was shouting at me in the presence of her friend that I just met, because of something she heard outside from some stupid kid. Her anger issues are anger pro-max 100% (Thought I fixed her sef) she gets angry easily which is the main cause of the breakup. She is a girl that likes attention, sometimes she will post something on whatsapp that when someone reads you would think she’s having issues with her man, whereas we are good. There was this time, she keeps posting.. “This heart break will reach everybody” and I replied her with “God will answer your prayers one day” and God finally did. Warned her countless times, take this relationship off social media, if there is problem come to me, that’s why am you best friend.
I had already fallen out of love with her, but I held on to see if I could change her and shit, but I couldn’t. She also, noticed the breakdown in the relationship. The night I broke up with her, she called me back and told me that she got pregnant and she had an abortion for me without letting me know. I was shocked to hear that, she even sent me a text that read…

“ I know I did not tell you, and am sorry, I know I did wrong but I don’t have any other choice. I knew we are not going to do this forever, I know we won’t be together. I’ve thought about this and have seen this coming for a long time; I even removed another one yesterday. You don’t deserve me and I don’t deserve you, good night.” 06/05/2021 09:43 PM

I cried the night I saw that message, because I had promised never to be a part of an abortion, and she knows. In my same exact words “If a girl should get pregnant for me, she is so keeping it. Everyone deserves a chance to live.” I even posted a topic about abortion sometime ago, and now, I am a part of something I preached against. https://www.nairaland.com/4215521/letter-aborted-baby
Yesterday she called me with a friend’s number because I blocked hers, that she was pregnant and the pregnancy was mine. Right now I don’t know what to believe. When we were together, she never told me that she was pregnant, so why in the world would she say she’s pregnant now that we’re no longer together? I really don’t know what to believe, that’s why I’ve brought my problem to the gods of Nairaland. Is the baby even mine? The last time we had sex was on the 29th of April. Is it possible that the fetus I mine? I Need an advice guys.

Gi and Arrest her and threaten her nothing should happen to your baby.. Lolz

1 Like

Re: Help, She's Trying To Tigh Me Down. by Unclesamo(m): 8:46am On May 23, 2021
anonymousthug:

Lol, i want to see how you intend making heaven with this one you just did now.

You are finished. She is ready to frustrate your life with that false claim. Let her know you would only be responsible for the baby after birth & paternity test. Watch her reaction.

1 Like

Re: Help, She's Trying To Tigh Me Down. by Twelfthman: 8:52am On May 23, 2021
Lol you just took words out of my mouth.

Thermodynamics:

Stop trying to sound smart and be serious with what the lady you quoted said.

"Mr I hate abortion but i still have unprotected sex"

HOW OLD ARE YOU?

2 Likes

Re: Help, She's Trying To Tigh Me Down. by anonymousthug(m): 9:04am On May 23, 2021
Vulcanheph:

My thoughts too.... The op is in a toxic relationship and the faster he gets out the Better for him.
I just find it funny that she suddenly became pregnant immediately after he broke up with her and used the tale that she has done abortions for him without telling him...
Op should just move on with his life and forget about the girl, since she can do abortions for him without telling him let her still get rid of this present one too.

Exactly my thought too, or has she lost the idea of how she did the first two? I smell fish.
Re: Help, She's Trying To Tigh Me Down. by anonymousthug(m): 9:07am On May 23, 2021
debbydams:
lol she's trying to tie u down,don't mind her she is not pregnant nd if she is my dear u are not responsible for it,

We ladies are very cunning, she knw ur weak points,don't mind her just play along nd if u are right with what u said,no matter what avoid her at all cost pls I once in a toxic relationship,,this guy is terrible, he get angry over everything nd start calling me names I cry almost every time,this is a guy I have Neva cheated on or disrespect o neither have ask him for 5 naira before..if I don't call he will talk if I do he will complain,,there was a day he asked me to be coming to his place everyweekend I jokly told him I don't want to get pregnant cos I can't risk the stress,,since that day he was avoiding me,,he avoided me for 2 months nd we stay in the same town,,we actuall broke up, I told my friend, she said thank God u are out of this toxic relationship..

After a month of the break up I went to his mom store nd dropped rose nd a frame..that was the last time I used my line ...so shes trying to play you I'm a lady too grin

Indeed she knows my weak point. Thank you for sharing this, thank you. cry
Re: Help, She's Trying To Tigh Me Down. by anonymousthug(m): 9:09am On May 23, 2021
Vulcanheph:

Dear OP
You have heard it from the horse's mouth, that's another woman being honest about how manipulative women are?
Look at the part I bolded and you'll understand that your ex is just trying to emotionally guilt trip you .
I hope you have the sense to ditch such a girl.

I have, but she wouldn’t let me go. Being pregnant wouldn’t change anything still. I can still be her babies father without being her lover (that’s if she’s saying the truth tho).
Re: Help, She's Trying To Tigh Me Down. by anonymousthug(m): 9:10am On May 23, 2021
Doja2000:
Why would she even think of aborting pregnancy if she knows that you do preach about abrotion?

She would have gathered enough courage to tell you about the pregnancy, because she knows you won't tell her to go for an abortion.

She should just move ahead to abort the pregnancy because she has been aborting pregnancies without telling you.

Mumu girl.

E tire me too undecided
Re: Help, She's Trying To Tigh Me Down. by anonymousthug(m): 9:11am On May 23, 2021
abeniagbon:

Gi and Arrest her and threaten her nothing should happen to your baby.. Lolz

Funny
Re: Help, She's Trying To Tigh Me Down. by CaveAdullam: 9:27am On May 23, 2021
Start saving money for a paternity test so that you can easily verify if the child is yours and from there you do the needful.

However, you just won a sociopathic woman who also possesses traits of narcissism. You saw the signs from the beginning but you were too weak to jettison lusts for the moment and use your billion brain cells to think and calculate the long term consequences of an adventure you're about embarking. Now you've seen the result.

Even if you marry her eventually, she will henpeck and cluster your life with difficulties, she's not a woman you can dominate because your personality trait doesn't suit her as she will be more submissive to a man possessing a higher level of her own traits. If the unborn child eventually proves yours ensure you raise up the child in the right way, however, you will still suffer dearly if the child is with or without the mother and worse if with the mother. You're in a serious dilemma bro. Lol. Yeah that's the price you pay for thinking with your "gbola". Post nut clarity has dawned on you. Hahahahaha.

If the child doesn't prove yours, just make sure you get enough money and set yourself aloof from her, go to a distant location that she can't easily access. Do you know why? Because she will torment you live and direct!

Do the needful and save your one life.

Thanks.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, She's Trying To Tigh Me Down. by debbydams(f): 9:37am On May 23, 2021
anonymousthug:

Indeed she knows my weak point. Thank you for sharing this, thank you. cry
sorry just b strong ..u are man..stand on your ground don't allow any lady to manipulate you.

1 Like

Re: Help, She's Trying To Tigh Me Down. by anonymousthug(m): 10:11am On May 23, 2021
CaveAdullam:
Start saving money for a paternity test so that you can easily verify if the child is yours and from there you do the needful.

Do the needful and save your one life.

Thanks.

No, thank you.
Re: Help, She's Trying To Tigh Me Down. by OJURONGBE1(m): 2:02pm On May 23, 2021
OP, that girl is using a psychological trait called 'Mind games' on you. Don't take her serious, she is just looking for ways to get back with you.
Truth is: there are ladies who do not love you enough to want to spend the rest of their lives with you but when the one they desire eat the coochie and bounce or they can't seem to find anyone better than you, they tend to play the victim card, so that you can have them back in your life.

Don't stay in a toxic relationship.
Don't stay with a woman who dictate her terms for you.

3 Likes

Re: Help, She's Trying To Tigh Me Down. by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 23, 2021
Euouae:
Congrats!

Start buying below items.

Lots of bibs.
Burp cloths.
Breast pump.
Milk storage containers
Baby cosmetics
Nursing pillow.
Nursing bras
Breast pads (disposable or washable)
Diapers
Crib
Rocking chair
Baby nail clippers or file
Baby thermometer
Petroleum jelly and sterile gauze (for circumcision care)
First aid kit
Cradle cap brush
4-6 pacifiers

I will send you more as I remember.

You forget one

Learn how to sing lullaby

1 Like

Re: Help, She's Trying To Tigh Me Down. by anonymousthug(m): 2:38pm On May 23, 2021
OJURONGBE1:
OP, that girl is using a psychological trait called mind games on you. Don't take her serious, she is just looking for ways to get back with you.
Truth is: there are ladies who do not love you enough to want to spend the rest of their lives with you but when the one they desire eat the coochie and bounce or they can't seem to find anyone better than you, they tend to play the victim card, so that you can have them back in your life.

Don't stay in a toxic relationship.
Don't stay with a woman who dictate her terms for you.

God bless you
Re: Help, She's Trying To Tigh Me Down. by anonymousthug(m): 2:40pm On May 23, 2021
Drabeey:

You forget one

Learn how to sing lullaby

Lol, i want to see you try to make heaven. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help, She's Trying To Tigh Me Down. by cybriz82(m): 2:47pm On May 23, 2021
Smh for u .u preach against abortion n yet u dey knack person pikin anyhow without CD.go and finish d job na

1 Like

Re: Help, She's Trying To Tigh Me Down. by biggy00000(m): 3:13pm On May 23, 2021
There I was looking for the rope/ shackle way they take tie OP

1 Like

Re: Help, She's Trying To Tigh Me Down. by Truthabulabula(m): 4:09pm On May 23, 2021
Nothing to write

1 Like

Re: Help, She's Trying To Tigh Me Down. by VicM6: 6:06pm On May 23, 2021
99% of men downfalls na toto cause am Allah....... Toto is a bastard

1 Like

Re: Help, She's Trying To Tigh Me Down. by frozen70(f): 12:08am On May 24, 2021
anonymousthug:
Good day everyone, and happy Sunday!
I will try my best to be short in other not to bore ya’ll with my problem.
I’ve been a member of this street since 2012 with too many deactivated accounts so I already know how we can be mad around here sometimes.

So it happened that I was dating this girl for over a year now, and we just broke up. I’ve had countless unprotected sex with her which she instigated though. In her words “I don’t like contraceptives”. So we broke up because things are beginning to go south in the relationship. This is a girl I’ve never shouted at, touched (beat), insulted and the rest. She shouts at me on the phone in the presence of her family or friends. The last one she did was shouting at me in the presence of her friend that I just met, because of something she heard outside from some stupid kid. Her anger issues are anger pro-max 100% (Thought I fixed her sef) she gets angry easily which is the main cause of the breakup. She is a girl that likes attention, sometimes she will post something on whatsapp that when someone reads you would think she’s having issues with her man, whereas we are good. There was this time, she keeps posting.. “This heart break will reach everybody” and I replied her with “God will answer your prayers one day” and God finally did. Warned her countless times, take this relationship off social media, if there is problem come to me, that’s why am you best friend.
I had already fallen out of love with her, but I held on to see if I could change her and shit, but I couldn’t. She also, noticed the breakdown in the relationship. The night I broke up with her, she called me back and told me that she got pregnant and she had an abortion for me without letting me know. I was shocked to hear that, she even sent me a text that read…

“ I know I did not tell you, and am sorry, I know I did wrong but I don’t have any other choice. I knew we are not going to do this forever, I know we won’t be together. I’ve thought about this and have seen this coming for a long time; I even removed another one yesterday. You don’t deserve me and I don’t deserve you, good night.” 06/05/2021 09:43 PM

I cried the night I saw that message, because I had promised never to be a part of an abortion, and she knows. In my same exact words “If a girl should get pregnant for me, she is so keeping it. Everyone deserves a chance to live.” I even posted a topic about abortion sometime ago, and now, I am a part of something I preached against. https://www.nairaland.com/4215521/letter-aborted-baby
Yesterday she called me with a friend’s number because I blocked hers, that she was pregnant and the pregnancy was mine. Right now I don’t know what to believe. When we were together, she never told me that she was pregnant, so why in the world would she say she’s pregnant now that we’re no longer together? I really don’t know what to believe, that’s why I’ve brought my problem to the gods of Nairaland. Is the baby even mine? The last time we had sex was on the 29th of April. Is it possible that the fetus I mine? I Need an advice guys.

Leave her with her crazy attitude, ignore that pregnancy threat, it's left for her to keep it or do it her way

After birth, DNA will prove the real father

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Like Dating Older Guys? / My Girlfriend Lies A Lot / Sex On First Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.