Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,532 members, 7,958,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:05 PM

Zulum, Sultan, Buni, Ahmad Lawan, Shettima Others At COAS Prayer Funeral (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zulum, Sultan, Buni, Ahmad Lawan, Shettima Others At COAS Prayer Funeral (Pics) (33056 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu, Hajiya Nana Shettima, Others Attend Enugu August Meeting Event / Kashim Shettima, Others Pay Tribute To Herbert Wigwe / Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zulum, Sultan, Buni, Ahmad Lawan, Shettima Others At COAS Prayer Funeral (Pics) by JooEeL(m): 3:57pm On May 23, 2021
Re: Zulum, Sultan, Buni, Ahmad Lawan, Shettima Others At COAS Prayer Funeral (Pics) by slivertongue: 3:58pm On May 23, 2021
ok
Re: Zulum, Sultan, Buni, Ahmad Lawan, Shettima Others At COAS Prayer Funeral (Pics) by Enculer: 3:58pm On May 23, 2021
helinues:

There are always collateral in such situations...

Israel vs Palestine is a very good reference

Dumb cvnt
Re: Zulum, Sultan, Buni, Ahmad Lawan, Shettima Others At COAS Prayer Funeral (Pics) by Gbabe2: 4:01pm On May 23, 2021
Elvictor:
Funeral prayer not ceremony.

That COAS is useless aferall, he doesn't deserve national honor.

In your opinion. One bigot spotted. Good night hero.

1 Like

Re: Zulum, Sultan, Buni, Ahmad Lawan, Shettima Others At COAS Prayer Funeral (Pics) by Abalado(f): 4:01pm On May 23, 2021
I love this man called Zulum,but why be say na for borno state then born am,why not South East?

1 Like

Re: Zulum, Sultan, Buni, Ahmad Lawan, Shettima Others At COAS Prayer Funeral (Pics) by slivertongue: 4:01pm On May 23, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Buhari is indeed an animal!!

Your chief of Army staff died in an official function!!

Both Buhari and his vice snubbed his prayer funeral!!

Buhari shocked me!! I was brutally shocked that Buhari not just buhari but some northern governors picked wedding instead of his funeral!!

My heart bleeds!!

haba. the word incompetent is enough
Re: Zulum, Sultan, Buni, Ahmad Lawan, Shettima Others At COAS Prayer Funeral (Pics) by Coldshisha: 4:02pm On May 23, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Buhari shocked me!! I was brutally shocked that Buhari not just buhari but some northern governors picked wedding instead of his funeral!!

My heart bleeds!!

Same Buhari that refused to promote Attahiru and his coarse mates for over 6 years because he wanted to keep Burutai his friend's son who they fought civil war together as service chief

Attahiru was eliminated by Kanuri cabals because he was ready to spill the beans on Burutai, and Minister of Finance Zainab

Re: Zulum, Sultan, Buni, Ahmad Lawan, Shettima Others At COAS Prayer Funeral (Pics) by iampeterben(m): 4:04pm On May 23, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Buhari shocked me!! I was brutally shocked that Buhari not just buhari but some northern governors picked wedding over of his funeral!!

My heart bleeds!!

Don't let your heart bleed na una put am dere. Nor let am shock you.
Re: Zulum, Sultan, Buni, Ahmad Lawan, Shettima Others At COAS Prayer Funeral (Pics) by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 23, 2021
I swear cry cry cry
It pained me so much.
helinues:
May the soul of Gen Attahiru rest in peace..

It's really painful losing one of our finest hero..

Rip General Attahiru
Re: Zulum, Sultan, Buni, Ahmad Lawan, Shettima Others At COAS Prayer Funeral (Pics) by money121(m): 4:05pm On May 23, 2021
Ok
Re: Zulum, Sultan, Buni, Ahmad Lawan, Shettima Others At COAS Prayer Funeral (Pics) by Trustedpronet: 4:05pm On May 23, 2021
No one will attend my Burrier this year and you reading this prayer. May those planning for your end this year be trapped in their evil machinations in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Zulum, Sultan, Buni, Ahmad Lawan, Shettima Others At COAS Prayer Funeral (Pics) by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 23, 2021
You people and your conspiracy theories!!
Nigerians never try to solve their communities' problems, always dabbling into matters that they know nothing about. Well done Sherlock Holmes grin
Coldshisha:

Same Buhari that refused to promote Attahiru and his coarse mates for over 6 years because he wanted to keep Burutai his friend's son who they fought civil war together as service chief

Attahiru was eliminated by Kanuri cabals because he was ready to spill the beans on Burutai, and Minister of Finance Zainab

Re: Zulum, Sultan, Buni, Ahmad Lawan, Shettima Others At COAS Prayer Funeral (Pics) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:07pm On May 23, 2021
rummmy:
Here gathers the Nigerian problem..
Only 3 are missing...
Abeg wispire to me the names of the remaining three..
Re: Zulum, Sultan, Buni, Ahmad Lawan, Shettima Others At COAS Prayer Funeral (Pics) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:07pm On May 23, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
we have thousands of Attahiru in the Nigerian Army!!

We are the most powerful people in both the military and the government!

So jubilate as much as you want... Another northern muslim would still occupy that capacity!!

He might even be more brutal on ipob pigs than Attahiru!
Oloriburuku nie
Re: Zulum, Sultan, Buni, Ahmad Lawan, Shettima Others At COAS Prayer Funeral (Pics) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:07pm On May 23, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

So jubilate as much as you want... Another northern muslim would still occupy that capacity!!

tie to baje
Re: Zulum, Sultan, Buni, Ahmad Lawan, Shettima Others At COAS Prayer Funeral (Pics) by ofiko123(m): 4:12pm On May 23, 2021
RIP to the dead...
Re: Zulum, Sultan, Buni, Ahmad Lawan, Shettima Others At COAS Prayer Funeral (Pics) by Abdul4trust1(m): 4:13pm On May 23, 2021
Elvictor:
Funeral prayer not ceremony.

That COAS is useless aferall, he doesn't deserve national honor.
same death that await you and i
Re: Zulum, Sultan, Buni, Ahmad Lawan, Shettima Others At COAS Prayer Funeral (Pics) by Hassanmaye(m): 4:19pm On May 23, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Arewa mutumina kana bura uba
Re: Zulum, Sultan, Buni, Ahmad Lawan, Shettima Others At COAS Prayer Funeral (Pics) by Coldshisha: 4:19pm On May 23, 2021
bunto:
You people and your conspiracy theories!!
Nigerians never try to solve their communities' problems, always dabbling into matters that they know nothing about. Well done Sherlock Holmes grin

Nigerian Army sponsored with my tax and resources is my concern, and I can dabble anytime into matters relating to them
Re: Zulum, Sultan, Buni, Ahmad Lawan, Shettima Others At COAS Prayer Funeral (Pics) by Dagger111(m): 4:20pm On May 23, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Na mumu dey worry u, na ur kind be problem of this country and that's why we need to be separated. Northerners nonsense with empty skull.
Re: Zulum, Sultan, Buni, Ahmad Lawan, Shettima Others At COAS Prayer Funeral (Pics) by BSdetector: 4:28pm On May 23, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Your muslim brother buhari failed to attend his fellow muslim brother burial, more interested in ipob pigs but boko boys have taken over your backyard.....better stop dreaming.
Re: Zulum, Sultan, Buni, Ahmad Lawan, Shettima Others At COAS Prayer Funeral (Pics) by chaloskyx: 4:29pm On May 23, 2021
WHO CARES NIGERIA WOULD ALWAYS REMAIN A FAILED STATE AND COUNTRY WHO CONTINUES TO BRING NOTHING BUT DISREPUTE AND LACK OF RESPECT FROM OTHER NATIONS OF THE WORLD AS A RESULT OF YOUR POOR LEADERSHIP A COUNTRY RULED BY ILLITRATES HAS NOTHING TO OFFER THE WORLD LAS LAS THE COUNTRY WOULD FALL AND BE ANOTHER SOMALIA OR AGFANISTAN
Arewa1stSon:

Re: Zulum, Sultan, Buni, Ahmad Lawan, Shettima Others At COAS Prayer Funeral (Pics) by betwo: 4:31pm On May 23, 2021
Coldshisha:

Are ESN and UGM not terrorist or don't they terrorise people with gun
Re: Zulum, Sultan, Buni, Ahmad Lawan, Shettima Others At COAS Prayer Funeral (Pics) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 4:34pm On May 23, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Pinch of salt....
Re: Zulum, Sultan, Buni, Ahmad Lawan, Shettima Others At COAS Prayer Funeral (Pics) by ThatFairGuy: 4:35pm On May 23, 2021
Nigeria problem? Are you sure you're sane?

Besides, who are the remaining 3? Let the World see how stupid you are
rummmy:
Here gathers the Nigerian problem..
Only 3 are missing...
Re: Zulum, Sultan, Buni, Ahmad Lawan, Shettima Others At COAS Prayer Funeral (Pics) by slowice(m): 4:36pm On May 23, 2021
I watched the funeral on nta, a really sad time for us as a people but I must say that the funeral of the coas showed how disorganised the army is... Everybody both military and civilians was seen directing and handling the coffins like isn't there suppose to be a standard military styled way of doing things like this? Such high ranking officers died, I hoped to see a high level military performance but it was just another scattered naija styled event. No direction, no style nothing. It was very disappointing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zulum, Sultan, Buni, Ahmad Lawan, Shettima Others At COAS Prayer Funeral (Pics) by juman(m): 4:36pm On May 23, 2021
Useless nigerian leaders.

They have killed the country.
Nigeria is a dead country.
Re: Zulum, Sultan, Buni, Ahmad Lawan, Shettima Others At COAS Prayer Funeral (Pics) by ThatFairGuy: 4:37pm On May 23, 2021
No, Ipob Terrorists are not innocent. They're animals, a wild one as that who deserves to be slaughter like BH cheesy
SLAP44:

So you're calling innocent Nigerians terrorists?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

₦50,000 For Eunice Onuegbusi Who Rejected ₦5000 To Vote For A Party In Anambra / Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. / Policeman Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Nsukka (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.