Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

I’m No Longer An Independent Woman, I Need A Man – Feminist Fanti Tukuwei - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m No Longer An Independent Woman, I Need A Man – Feminist Fanti Tukuwei (5442 Views)

Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady / 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman / I Have Never Met An Independent Woman Who Dates Nigerians – South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m No Longer An Independent Woman, I Need A Man – Feminist Fanti Tukuwei by JEWELofHELL: 11:43am On May 23, 2021
If the recent Instagram post by content creator/ fashion/beauty blogger and influencer, Fanti Tukuwei is anything to go by, the sensationally beautiful Bayelsan girl may have delisted herself from the list of feminist, independent women who claim they can take care of themselves without help from men.

She writes, “ I just want to relax and be taken care of. I have washed my hands off anything concerning independent women. I’m not a party to that anymore.”

Fanti Tukuwei known on Instagram as @Curvygirljournal, once revealed her ordeal with men in a chat with Potpourri, saying, “Anytime a guy tries to get my attention or asks me out and I don’t bulge, I end up receiving insults from that guy and these are well-respected guys. The first time it happened I thought it was a mistake, then another guy repeated it and then another, so I’m out here confused. Is it just me or does this happen to other women too?”

Fanti doesn’t name her Instagram handle ‘Curvy girl journal’ for nothing, she’s an embodiment of ‘sexy’. She’s a perfect example of the phrase ‘figure 8’ for her hourglass shape. She graduated from University of Lagos where she was the Miss Curves UNILAG in 2013.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/im-no-longer-an-independent-woman-i-need-a-man-fanti-tukuwei/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m No Longer An Independent Woman, I Need A Man – Feminist Fanti Tukuwei by Franzinni: 11:45am On May 23, 2021
The moment she realized all the goods just dey waste ... You can't cheat nature unless you can tell me how your heart is beating without your say in the matter.

Now she has understood money fame power can't ever replace a man if you like buy all the intimacy gadgets that will give you 20 orgasms but when a man is absent in a woman's life it shows.

Welcome back to the sane world please reach out to those who are In lala land before men wise finish.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m No Longer An Independent Woman, I Need A Man – Feminist Fanti Tukuwei by Jeon(f): 11:49am On May 23, 2021
Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: I’m No Longer An Independent Woman, I Need A Man – Feminist Fanti Tukuwei by nero2face: 11:53am On May 23, 2021
Why don't she get a vibrator with 14hrs battery life... Stew peed

2 Likes

Re: I’m No Longer An Independent Woman, I Need A Man – Feminist Fanti Tukuwei by richmond500: 11:54am On May 23, 2021
My respect to this lady knows no bound, such an intelligent woman

After enjoying her youths very well, and she knows she has just a few years before her value finally drops to zero, she now wants a man to wife her.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m No Longer An Independent Woman, I Need A Man – Feminist Fanti Tukuwei by 0jgti7gko08yhfe: 12:01pm On May 23, 2021
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Come and see o cheesy
Re: I’m No Longer An Independent Woman, I Need A Man – Feminist Fanti Tukuwei by Jman06(m): 12:08pm On May 23, 2021
Strategy to rope in one gullible man and answer Mrs before unleashing the man-hating trait in her.

Guys, run for your lives!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m No Longer An Independent Woman, I Need A Man – Feminist Fanti Tukuwei by wifin96951: 12:08pm On May 23, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Jeon:
Congratulations
Re: I’m No Longer An Independent Woman, I Need A Man – Feminist Fanti Tukuwei by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 23, 2021
Lol whining. All na format to take catch one SIMP.le mugu wey go wife her so she'll escape ENP grin

Her main character still dey inside her body

13 Likes

Re: I’m No Longer An Independent Woman, I Need A Man – Feminist Fanti Tukuwei by DaddyRochie1642: 12:13pm On May 23, 2021
Jman06:
Strategy to rope in one gullible man and answer Mrs before unleashing the man-hating trait in her.

Guys, run for your lives!

This your Analysis has truth in it.

11 Likes

Re: I’m No Longer An Independent Woman, I Need A Man – Feminist Fanti Tukuwei by Hanibbal(m): 12:14pm On May 23, 2021
richmond500:
My respect to this lady knows no bound, such an intelligent woman

After enjoying her youths very well, and she knows she has just a few years before her value finally drops to zero, she now wants a man to wife her.

The value don drop finish sef. All those things wey you see na packaging.

8 Likes

Re: I’m No Longer An Independent Woman, I Need A Man – Feminist Fanti Tukuwei by Lalami3232(m): 12:26pm On May 23, 2021
Lol grin.... Una never start!!!
Even with all Linda Ikeji billions, she no dey make mouth like all these feminist wey dey owe MTN airtime.
This life eeh, both men and women no fit do without each other, na so Oluwa code the program. Na so Etinosa deceive dem say "I don wash my hand comot preek matter", the next thing we see na belle she carry. Follow these social media celebs, na u keeee yasef be that.
I don talk am before and I go talk am again "The day wey my wife go born girl pikin, I go cry like person wey he pastor catch dey masturbate"

7 Likes

Re: I’m No Longer An Independent Woman, I Need A Man – Feminist Fanti Tukuwei by Twelfthman: 12:35pm On May 23, 2021
If you see man now. Will you give him the respect that he deserve? That is the number one thing a man want and most of these ladies nowadays are incapable of doing that.
They will call it feminism but when actually they just man haters

2 Likes

Re: I’m No Longer An Independent Woman, I Need A Man – Feminist Fanti Tukuwei by coming2america: 12:38pm On May 23, 2021
Hehehe..this unilag girl that year. She is the video vixen in inyanyas kulere video..wearing the short black and white dress.

She get anything before? Asides fine pishur n phone. I still wan fvck am sha
Re: I’m No Longer An Independent Woman, I Need A Man – Feminist Fanti Tukuwei by bhella10: 12:38pm On May 23, 2021
The chicken is back home to roost.
Re: I’m No Longer An Independent Woman, I Need A Man – Feminist Fanti Tukuwei by OlayemiAshraf(m): 12:43pm On May 23, 2021
It's like the future is not FEMALE again grin ...

3 Likes

Re: I’m No Longer An Independent Woman, I Need A Man – Feminist Fanti Tukuwei by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:44pm On May 23, 2021
HEAVILY PADDED undecided
Re: I’m No Longer An Independent Woman, I Need A Man – Feminist Fanti Tukuwei by Theboy21: 12:51pm On May 23, 2021
Factory reset cheesy cheesy
Re: I’m No Longer An Independent Woman, I Need A Man – Feminist Fanti Tukuwei by Mikester: 1:44pm On May 23, 2021
Women with pride and power are usually very delusional and unattractive. Only men who are abhorred by masculinity and pride will fall in love with them and commit.
Re: I’m No Longer An Independent Woman, I Need A Man – Feminist Fanti Tukuwei by LikeAking: 1:45pm On May 23, 2021
NL guys, abeg make una help her.
Re: I’m No Longer An Independent Woman, I Need A Man – Feminist Fanti Tukuwei by profilemessages: 1:46pm On May 23, 2021
thank GOD there are dildos, vibrators and sex machines in the market nowadays

just buy one and plug yourself

or cucumber or cocacola 35 cl bottle go do you

diick na gold these days

men don scarce
Re: I’m No Longer An Independent Woman, I Need A Man – Feminist Fanti Tukuwei by Sazeals(m): 2:23pm On May 23, 2021
Love Machine don tire this one
Re: I’m No Longer An Independent Woman, I Need A Man – Feminist Fanti Tukuwei by Sazeals(m): 2:24pm On May 23, 2021
I wrote d-i-l-d-о, nairaland change am to love machine
Re: I’m No Longer An Independent Woman, I Need A Man – Feminist Fanti Tukuwei by mu2sa2: 2:58pm On May 23, 2021
Sazeals:
I wrote d-i-l-d-о, nairaland change am to love machine
Maybe they're in love with machine.
Re: I’m No Longer An Independent Woman, I Need A Man – Feminist Fanti Tukuwei by OB7Foreva(m): 3:04pm On May 23, 2021
Where is that The Future is female lady, at some point she'll post this kinda stuff this I've seen grin cheesy
Re: I’m No Longer An Independent Woman, I Need A Man – Feminist Fanti Tukuwei by NiRfreak(m): 3:07pm On May 23, 2021
They have left your wrinkled ass behind.
Unfortunately, We've moved on to fresher ass and perky boobs
Re: I’m No Longer An Independent Woman, I Need A Man – Feminist Fanti Tukuwei by Sazeals(m): 3:16pm On May 23, 2021
mu2sa2:
Maybe they're in love with machine.
Haha
Then dey craze niyen
Re: I’m No Longer An Independent Woman, I Need A Man – Feminist Fanti Tukuwei by zed7: 3:24pm On May 23, 2021
Every wise person should know that you don't swallow everything other people say.
Your role model, your pastor or your celebrity crush will have an opinion, it is the duty of your brain to do the work and filter everything it hears.
Pick what you agree with and discard the rest. Only morons swallow everything hook, line and sinker.

2 Likes

Re: I’m No Longer An Independent Woman, I Need A Man – Feminist Fanti Tukuwei by Truthabulabula(m): 3:53pm On May 23, 2021
She lookins sweet smiley
Re: I’m No Longer An Independent Woman, I Need A Man – Feminist Fanti Tukuwei by Coldshisha: 5:30pm On May 23, 2021
Na lie.. Naso dem dey set trap up and down dey catch maga

How this sexy pretty woman no go get several toasters even if she wrote feminist on her forehead
Re: I’m No Longer An Independent Woman, I Need A Man – Feminist Fanti Tukuwei by freemanq(m): 6:11pm On May 23, 2021
So ur eye don clear now

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is 5 Months Older Than Me.what Should I Do? / How To Get Sugar Mummy Phone Numbers Quickly / Every Female On Earth Cheats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.