Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Every Female On Earth Cheats - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Female On Earth Cheats (5460 Views)

Why MC Oluomo Is Always The Helper Of Every Female Celebrities? / Every Female Corper Has .... / Top 7 Female Code Every Female Must Not Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Female On Earth Cheats by Barayeks(m): 4:49pm On Feb 02, 2019
I know this is a sensitive topic because we all have female family members, I just hope you take time to read till the end before you comment.

Every single female on the surface of this earth cheats, they just have different names for it to help them feel good about it...some call it "having options", others call it "not putting all your eggs in one basket", but whatever they choose to call it, its still cheating because you don't have to sleep with another person before it is considered cheating..those other guys being entertained in the DMs/ WhatsApp e.t.c....thats cheating.
It begins from Casual Chats and progresses into sexting and exchange of nudes...next thing is she's looking for a flimsy reason to break up.
Cheating in females only stops in a few after marriage, when they've finally secured a good basket to keep all their eggs.....but even then some never stop cheating.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by Youngearnny(m): 4:51pm On Feb 02, 2019
Nice write up. One of the reasons i broke up with my gf a week ago.

2 Likes

Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by catalan15(m): 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2019
9ice 1.......
Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:12pm On Feb 02, 2019
girls are public goods anyone can have them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 02, 2019
Lemme not even type what I have in my mind.

5 Likes

Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Please type it, I'm patiently waiting to be entertained. I have no opinion on the post at all.

1 Like

Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by sanity12(m): 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2019
h
Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by SweetBuns(f): 5:22pm On Feb 02, 2019
Barayeks:
I know this is a sensitive topic because we all have female family members, I just hope you take time to read till the end before you comment.

Every single female on the surface of this earth cheats, they just have different names for it to help them feel good about it...some call it "having options", others call it "not putting all your eggs in one basket", but whatever they choose to call it, its still cheating because you don't have to sleep with another person before it is considered cheating..those other guys being entertained in the DMs/ WhatsApp e.t.c....thats cheating.
It begins from Casual Chats and progresses into sexting and exchange of nudes...next thing is she's looking for a flimsy reason to break up.
Cheating in females only stops in a few after marriage, when they've finally secured a good basket to keep all their eggs.....but even then some never stop cheating.
So says the man who has dated all the women in the world and know that they cheat.
Why are you speaking out of ignorance? Are you even okay? How can you open your smelly mouth and use mud to rub the whole female race? Are you okay upstairs at all?

2 Likes

Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by Martinez19(m): 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I am on my knees, type it. Let us set the crooked way straight. grin

@op
Not every woman cheats. That's obvious. For these set of women, the rationalisation aspect was discussed here.
Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:29pm On Feb 02, 2019
SweetBuns:

So says the man who has dated all the women in the world and know that they cheat.
Why are you speaking out of ignorance? Are you even okay? How can you open your smelly mouth and use mud to rub the whole female race? Are you okay upstairs at all?
It's a digital world he doesn't need to date all the women, his and other guys' experiences would suffice.

2 Likes

Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by SweetBuns(f): 5:33pm On Feb 02, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
It's a digital world he doesn't need to date all the women, his and other guys' experiences would suffice.
He should speak from his own experience... What if those other "experiences" from other guys are fake??

Abeg no disturb make no disturb us this evening.
Girls here, girls that. Haba! Una no day tire?
Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by Splinz(m): 5:37pm On Feb 02, 2019
smiley

And every male on earth doesn't cheat?

The problem with threads like this is that it is bereft of even commonsense, reeks of hypocrisy or selective ignorance.

5 Likes

Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:41pm On Feb 02, 2019
SweetBuns:

He should speak from his own experience... What if those other "experiences" from other guys are fake??

Abeg no disturb make no disturb us this evening.
Girls here, girls that. Haba! Una no day tire?
People complain and overtly express their discomforts about their problems.
Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by lilmax(m): 5:42pm On Feb 02, 2019
I'd be wasting my time and hand power if I type what's on my mind

1 Like

Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by Starboytwo(m): 5:43pm On Feb 02, 2019
H
Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 02, 2019
I'm a male.
Pussy should be shared not owned... Except unless until marriage.

Pussy is meant for pizz, menz & dick.

Date her.... Allow other guys taste the sweet hole

3 Likes

Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by SaucyBenks(m): 5:52pm On Feb 02, 2019
Lol... Even my girlfriend bro, she's a public hoe... That's why I forced myself to believe that I'm in an open relationship with her or that we're just friends with benefits...

2 Likes

Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by Lightangel65: 6:02pm On Feb 02, 2019
You cannot judge a whole gender by behavior of a few.

Men cheat more than women, but all men don't cheat. So you can't say that all women cheat

Every dark cloud has a silver lining

I don't know what happened to you, heartbroken or betrayed, you have every reason to be angry, but just know they are good people on Earth too.
Don't let one person get in your head.
And most of all, don't trust anyone easily
Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by sukhothai: 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2019
SweetBuns:

second commander in chief of the nairaland farm tools/hoes

1 Like

Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by sukhothai: 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2019
modestbrowser:
I'm a male.
Pussy should be shared not owned... Except unless until marriage.

Pussy is meant for pizz, menz & dick.

Date her.... Allow other guys taste the sweet hole
if you think pussy is still for pissing.. Shame on you.. You probably have never seen a matured honey pot before
Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by MannieA(f): 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2019
Youngearnny:
Nice write up. One of the reasons i broke up with my gf a week ago.

eya
.give us the full gist na..pls..lol
Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by Biglittlelois(f): 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2019
Op I'd really like it if you change your topic to "Some " not "Every" undecided never done that, never will, some people have values, self control and self worth abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by MannieA(f): 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
girls are public goods anyone can have them.

also with men..lmao.

You guyz are easy to fuuckk
Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:24pm On Feb 02, 2019
MannieA:

also with men..lmao.

nope we are not the goods we are buyers, we chase you, marry you, feed you etc

2 Likes

Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by MannieA(f): 6:24pm On Feb 02, 2019
PUSSYHOE:

guy abeg calm down jare..
Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:25pm On Feb 02, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Op I'd really like it if you change your topic to "Some " not "Every" undecided never done that, never will, some people have values, self control and self worth abeg.
This is what every girl post online, no girl would post otherwise.
Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by MannieA(f): 6:26pm On Feb 02, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
nope we are not the goods we are buyers, we chase you, marry you, feed you etc

nah..some of y'all are actually the goods..like you for instance

1 Like

Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by Lightangel65: 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2019
MannieA:

also with men..lmao.

I am a man though but there is an element of Truth in what you are saying.

Men always condenn women as whores when they are the bigger whores.

Though I don't do immoral stuffs, I don't condenm women

3 Likes

Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:29pm On Feb 02, 2019
MannieA:

nah..some of y'all are actually the goods..like you for instance
how am I the goods when no girl is calling my number asking me out? want to spend lavishly on me, wants to credit me account?
Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by Biglittlelois(f): 6:30pm On Feb 02, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
This is what every girl post online, no girl would post otherwise.

Exactly, cos I'm not every girl, and I won't type what is not true of me nor say what you want to hear to satisfy you.

1 Like

Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by SweetBuns(f): 6:31pm On Feb 02, 2019
sukhothai:
second commander in chief of the nairaland farm tools/hoes
Excuse me? Is your cerebrum intact?
I believe you have impaired cognitive abilities. You can't think straight

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My First Sexual Experience Was Horrible / [VIDEO] Check Out What I Did To A Thief That Stole From A Pretty Girl / Just Got My Side Babe Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.