Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,151 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:14 PM

If You Are Going To Get Married, Traditional Ceremony Is Enough - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Going To Get Married, Traditional Ceremony Is Enough (721 Views)

Bride’s Wedding Dress Causes D!straction At Her Marriage Ceremony(photo) / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Italian Lover In Beautiful Traditional Ceremony In Rome / Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Going To Get Married, Traditional Ceremony Is Enough by Stephen2324(m): 12:09pm On May 23, 2021
There's nothing that highlights your simping as an African man having a white wedding

If you're going to get married, lobola (traditional ceremony) is enough

Even if you claim to be a Christian, there's nothing Christian about a white wedding, it's a European tradition

And by the way according to this European tradition, it's the bride to be parents who finance it

So if your wife to be insists on a white wedding then she should be bothering her parents NOT you

It's not your responsibility

Save your money for the marriage NOT a 1 day event!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Going To Get Married, Traditional Ceremony Is Enough by Jeon(f): 12:10pm On May 23, 2021
Stephen2324:
There's nothing that highlights your simping as an African man having a white wedding

Even if you claim to be a Christian, there's nothing Christian about a white wedding, it's a European tradition

And by the way according to this European tradition, it's the bride to be parents who finance it

So if your wife to be insists on a white wedding then she should be bothering her parents NOT you

Which kind wahala be this?

Who do today where be happy sunny day.

Re: If You Are Going To Get Married, Traditional Ceremony Is Enough by Nazgul: 12:13pm On May 23, 2021
Stephen2324:

Well said.

So many men plunge themselves into poverty all in the name of wedding.

Even if you must do a white wedding, let it be a low budget wedding, don't make it a competition, just spend as much as you can afford.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Going To Get Married, Traditional Ceremony Is Enough by PlayMaker14: 12:14pm On May 23, 2021
Jeon:

Which kind wahala be this?

Who do today where be happy sunny day.
Shut up please.... You're not making sense fati2001.
Re: If You Are Going To Get Married, Traditional Ceremony Is Enough by Jeon(f): 12:14pm On May 23, 2021
Stephen2324:

Same you

Stephen2324:
Elon Musk
Jeff Bezos
Bill Gates

What do these men have in common besides being genius billionaires? They're all DIVORCED

Even with all that money in the world they ended up divorced & you're still convinced you need to spend your hard earned money to keep a woman

Bro, don't break the bank thinking that will make a woman happy.

Save & invest your little money on things that can actually improve your life.

Same you
Stephen2324:
A boyfriend should never maintain a girlfriend

Only a husband a maintains his wife

If your girlfriend needs maintenance then she should ask her parents or get a job

Too many young men in relationships with more responsibilities than fathers

It's not your responsibility to take care of a girlfriend's financial needs

•she buys her own data
•she buys her own clothes
•she styles her own hair

If you're to do any of those things, it should be at your own discretion, not because she demands/expects it

Young man it's not your responsibility to make her feel like a princess fulfilling her fantasies

It's her father's responsibility.

Don't be shamed/pressured into doing things that her own father couldn't (can't) do for her

Any girlfriend who calls you names or gets moody cause you can't meet her material & financial demands is a red flag

If the only time she says "I LOVE YOU" is when you buy her something

RUN as fast ⏩ you can

That woman will be your destruction!!!

Why do you wanna marry a thing that can destroy ur life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Going To Get Married, Traditional Ceremony Is Enough by Bola146(f): 12:15pm On May 23, 2021
grin grin You are right, you would have advised that they should cut their coats according to their sizes.

10 people are enough for my wedding, I need many things to use money for wink

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Going To Get Married, Traditional Ceremony Is Enough by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 23, 2021
Nigerian women left the threadd...

Re: If You Are Going To Get Married, Traditional Ceremony Is Enough by Romanoff(f): 12:17pm On May 23, 2021
After the trad, just go to court to have your marriage registered by doing a court wedding.

The certificate is important for international family travels, joint account opening etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Going To Get Married, Traditional Ceremony Is Enough by Lalami3232(m): 12:24pm On May 23, 2021
Well, inasmuch as I dey scatter yarn atimes, I feel say make everybody do wetin suit dem. If u think say the white and traditional is important ooo, do am. If u feel say na only traditional na important, do that one alone. No force ur opinion on another person cus two of us no get the same problem. Abroad now sef, dem no dey marry again because if u marry and the woman divorce you, na village you go find yourself after court don scrape ur money finish grin. Plenty European footballers wey I know no agree to marry, but dem give wife for house and dem dey live fine. As for me, do whatever suits you and no impose ur philosophy on others wey do am differently by calling dem SIMPs.
I don talk am before and I go talk am again "The day I go born girl pikin, I go cry like say Buhari wan come back again after 2023".

1 Like

Re: If You Are Going To Get Married, Traditional Ceremony Is Enough by debbydams(f): 2:15pm On May 23, 2021
Romanoff:
After the trad, just go to court to have your marriage registered by doing a court wedding.

The certificate is important for international family travels, joint account opening etc.
dats it jor who elaborated wedding EPP,,I personally I hate noise,,I don't go to parties sef, if u are inviting me to your party u just doing yourself i won't go..low and simple is sweet abeg
Re: If You Are Going To Get Married, Traditional Ceremony Is Enough by Polynek(m): 6:03pm On May 23, 2021
Lalami3232:
Well, inasmuch as I dey scatter yarn atimes, I feel say make everybody do wetin suit dem. If u think say the white and traditional is important ooo, do am. If u feel say na only traditional na important, do that one alone. No force ur opinion on another person cus two of us no get the same problem. Abroad now sef, dem no dey marry again because if u marry and the woman divorce you, na village you go find yourself after court don scrape ur money finish grin. Plenty European footballers wey I know no agree to marry, but dem give wife for house and dem dey live fine. As for me, do whatever suits you and no impose ur philosophy on others wey do am differently by calling dem SIMPs.
I don talk am before and I go talk am again "The day I go born girl pikin, I go cry like say Buhari wan come back again after 2023".
End of discussion, you don finish work 4 Dix thread, Make everybody do wetting Him/Her wants simple

(1) (Reply)

Do You Allow Phone Calls Interrupt Sexual Activity? / Woman Treats Her Boyfriend Like A Child, Beat Him In Public (video) / Wealth Is What You Want. Not Money (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.