Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (685735 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 7:39am On Jun 10, 2021
Chimahsom:
Please how do I send my passport to the IRCC for stamping and what other documents .
Congratulations on your PPR

See this

Full Information on Sending Passport to Lagos or Abuja VFS for STAMPING after getting PPR
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/642#96722431

VFS Consent form (PDF , 68KB)
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/475#95633153

Download the above form and fill only the 2nd Page
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Residentourist: 7:50am On Jun 10, 2021
Good morning @lekiboboe,
Please I did my biometrics in 2016 here in Lagos and unfortunately I can't find the receipt issued then to me. I read somewhere that the biometrics receipt is one of the documents to be submitted with the passport. Is this true? If it is, should I just pay the transmission fee (ie does that replace it?) Kindly advise me on the right action to take.
Thank you.

Lekiboboe:

See this

Full Information on Sending Passport to Lagos or Abuja VFS for STAMPING after getting PPR
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/642#96722431

https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/475#95633153

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Klem28(m): 7:50am On Jun 10, 2021
Stephblues:

I was at Qlife yesterday as well. I raised a web form to submit the e-medical sheet. My application was submitted on May 12th.
Really? It means we were actually there together without noticing each other. Thanks, i will also raise webform this morning and send mail. We will sing praises together in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ogunleyesijibomi: 7:51am On Jun 10, 2021
Akannitommy:
Let me add my one cent. If possible, let the company/chairman send the one year tuition to you or pay directly to the school in Canada and indicate the payment arrangements in the letter.

Good post... Wise idea...I love that bro
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Zodiacwarrior: 8:00am On Jun 10, 2021
Spectro:
Good morning, guys.

I'd like to ask four questions.

1. Is it advisable for me to pay for tuition and create a GIC account in a Canadian bank?
2. Should I pay only tuition and show proof of funds for Nigerian account?
3. Is money recoverable from one's GIC account if a visa refusal later occurs?
4. Do I need to provide Sponsor's statement of account if I have a GIC account and have paid tuition?

Good day @spectro

If you want to pay tuition and create a Gic account you are going through the sds route(not for Nigerians) which mandates you to
.pay full first year tuition
.proof of Gic of 10,000cad
. Ielts exams

1&2 you can pay your first year tuition fees and create a GIC(this is not mandatory but if you have the funds go ahead) and also show proof of funds all would give your application an edge.

3. Yes the Gic is refundable but an application fees of about 200cad would be deducted.

4.yes you do remember it's an sds stream you don't want to make it sound like you going through that stream or better still pay your fees and present your sponsor statements with this you should be fine.....

I wish you success on your next application

Hope this helps.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oreoluwamipo: 8:05am On Jun 10, 2021
So shall it be. Congrats in advance.

demure178:
My only sister just gave birth to a baby boy today. June.

My dad got married by June.
My next brother birthday is June

I believe my ppr have been waiting for since feb 14 will be June

��
Believe
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oreoluwamipo: 8:07am On Jun 10, 2021
What about your background processing?

RELAN2446:

Worry not, i applied March 7, no update yet after nse request
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Chimahsom: 8:08am On Jun 10, 2021
Lekiboboe:

See this

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Spectro: 8:08am On Jun 10, 2021
Zodiacwarrior:

Good day @spectro

If you want to pay tuition and create a Gic account you are going through the sds route(not for Nigerians) which mandates you to
.pay full first year tuition
.proof of Gic of 10,000cad
. Ielts exams

1&2 you can pay your first year tuition fees and create a GIC(this is not mandatory but if you have the funds go ahead) and also show proof of funds all would give your application an edge.

3. Yes the Gic is refundable but an application fees of about 200cad would be deducted.

4.yes you do remember it's an sds stream you don't want to make it sound like you going through that stream or better still pay your fees and present your sponsor statements with this you should be fine.....

I wish you success on your next application

Hope this helps.

Thanks a lot. I appreciate the guidance. I will act accordingly.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 8:15am On Jun 10, 2021
Residentourist:
Good morning @lekiboboe,
Please I did my biometrics in 2016 here in Lagos and unfortunately I can't find the receipt issued then to me. I read somewhere that the biometrics receipt is one of the documents to be submitted with the passport. Is this true? If it is, should I just pay the transmission fee (ie does that replace it?) Kindly advise me on the right action to take.
Thank you.

Hi Honorable, I don't have an answer to this question.

Await response from someone who was in this same Scenerio before and how they addressed/tackled it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by shupy: 8:16am On Jun 10, 2021
emmalextemtop:

That's the letter of scholarship right and reference letter?
First semester has already been paid.
For my account, the company will conver that and for my other fees and financial prove, it will be the company's account.
Letter of employment, Id card is okay as prove?

But hope my question or reason sounds genuine, cos have established the 'Relationship Fact' that have been working there for years and the company is willing to sponsor me under the condition and privilege of the scholarship given to me by the Chairman.
Hm?
Yes, I think you have everything covered. Someone mentioned payment arrangement. It must be stated in the letter. All the best

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Zodiacwarrior: 8:20am On Jun 10, 2021
Residentourist:
Good morning @lekiboboe,
Thank you.

Good day @residenttourist

I was in the same situation as you I did biometrics 2018 lost the slip also just submit

Vfs consent form(2copies)
Passport page(2copies)
Original passport
Original and photocopy of transmission fees.

That was all I submitted to vfs abuja last month.

Hope this helps.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 10, 2021
Klem28:
Good morning my people! Please I submitted my application on May 15th. I decided to do upfront medical with Q-Life yesterday and was given just an e-medical information sheet, saying that my report would be sent to IRCC within the next 10 working days. I have read people saying they raised webform to upload their medical after undergoing it. Please what should I do at this stage? What's your best advice?

we have thesame timeline grin , i was at QLife as well yesterday and i applied on the 15th of May

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Stephblues(f): 8:26am On Jun 10, 2021
Klem28:
Really? It means we were actually there together without noticing each other. Thanks, i will also raise webform this morning and send mail. We will sing praises together in Jesus name

Yes it’s possible. I was there before 8 and was the 3rd person they attended to. What time were you there? Amen it will all end in praise.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Stephblues(f): 8:27am On Jun 10, 2021
ifeo123:

we have thesame timeline grin , i was at QLife as well yesterday and i applied on the 15th of May

Ah we are all here together. What time were you attended to?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Klem28(m): 8:33am On Jun 10, 2021
ifeo123:

I'm glad to have you as a mate..lol. Please let's keep fingers crossed together and connect if possible. We need to keep ourselves abreast
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Residentourist: 8:34am On Jun 10, 2021
God bless you. I really appreciate.

Zodiacwarrior:

I was in the same situation as you I did biometrics 2018 lost the slip also just submit

Vfs consent form(2copies)
Passport page(2copies)
Original passport
Original and photocopy of transmission fees.

That was all I submitted to vfs abuja last month.

Hope this helps.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Klem28(m): 8:34am On Jun 10, 2021
Stephblues:

Yes it’s possible. I was there before 8 and was the 3rd person they attended to. What time were you there? Amen it will all end in praise.
I see, mine was actually 11am. All the same, let's keep in touch please

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Residentourist: 8:35am On Jun 10, 2021
Thank you so much for taking the time to respond. I really appreciate.

Lekiboboe:

Hi Honorable, I don't have an answer to this question.

Await response from someone who was in this same Scenerio before and how they addressed/tackled it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 10, 2021
Stephblues:

Ah we are all here together. What time were you attended to?

i was there before 8. was the 6th person they attended to

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 10, 2021
Klem28:
I'm glad to have you as a mate..lol. Please let's keep fingers crossed together and connect if possible. We need to keep ourselves abreast

absolutely, how do we keep in touch ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oreoluwamipo: 8:56am On Jun 10, 2021
ifeo123, what's up with your eligibility and background check?

ifeo123:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by jfrazzy(m): 9:09am On Jun 10, 2021
dupsydooo:

Thanks so much....

Please send me mail..........
Email you were
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by RELAN2446(m): 9:32am On Jun 10, 2021
Oreoluwamipo:
What about your background processing?

Started but eligibility is yet to start.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Charitys: 9:51am On Jun 10, 2021
Hi all,

Kindly help me confirm if Canadian career education college (can college) is legit.

Also, help me verify the news about Canadian government looking for personal support workers and even offering free tuition for people willing to enroll in personal support program.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by happachris: 9:51am On Jun 10, 2021
Please how does good deeds work? In respect to assets and money transferred from parents to child.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Zocken: 9:55am On Jun 10, 2021
Zocken:
Good morning people. Quick questions;
1. Is it mandatory that the bank statement for Visa application should be for 6 months and more? I ask because with the way Naira is depreciating, I have a business I want to do for 3 months to make more money, rather than keep the money in my account. I intend to apply for Feb 2022 intake
2. If I am doing Feb 2022, when can I start the admission application?
3. In the absence of lost WAEC certificate, could NECO be used for Post Graduate Diploma?
4. I have deleted my Express Entry account because of low points and decided to pursue the academic route. I would be applying for PGD even though I have Masters, which I had done WES with and details supplied in my initial EE. Hope it won't raise a red flag?

So sorry for my plenty questions, I just don't want to make mistakes.

God bless as you give your thoughts

Guys, make una help me now. I need to take a decision on this business ASAP
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by marymacwhite: 9:59am On Jun 10, 2021
Hi, when applying to colleges(2yrs diploma) for admission, is it mandatory to add your degree certificate or I should just use only my waec result? Thanks for your quick response.
justwise:
This is part 19

Part 18 here for reference purposes https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part

Visit Canadian embassy website here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/index.asp for more information and updates

Good luck to all TRV hopefuls and to many of you here helping out with answers and words of encouragement a massive thank you to everyone of you, your efforts here contribute to the success of this thread.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Klem28(m): 10:13am On Jun 10, 2021
ifeo123:

absolutely, how do we keep in touch ?
Please reach me on the email on my profile
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Awas: 10:54am On Jun 10, 2021
I did an upfront medicals and submitted after submitting my application in February. Yesterday i received a mail on my application asking me to submit my medicals and Qlife said they have submitted since April 12th. should i be worried.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Stephblues(f): 10:55am On Jun 10, 2021
ifeo123:

i was there before 8. was the 6th person they attended to

I was the 3rd. I think I can remember you. All the best. It will all end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Aissy: 10:55am On Jun 10, 2021
Good morning house please this is really urgent, I would really appreciate any assistance. I applied since February 18th for fall, I have done biometrics and medicals. Then This morning I got this in my account.

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.