Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (688327 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by sexydamsel4luv: 8:59am On Jun 21, 2021
Please, I am waiting for a response. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Backcheck: 9:14am On Jun 21, 2021
Jideks:
Please I need an urgent response. I'm sending out my passport this morning, the VFS consent form has four pages, what page do I fill?

Just the second page
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by CHIKACIC: 9:16am On Jun 21, 2021
Kemdil:

Some staff of National Primary Health Care Development Agency (NPHCDA) came to hubby’s organization to give the vaccines to their staffs and their immediate family members). You get registered, take vaccine and they snap u. You’ll be given a card with a barcode and told on your next appointment.

Thanks for your response.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by CHIKACIC: 9:20am On Jun 21, 2021
jfrazzy:

Do u know NIA clinic in abuja

No, I don’t. I reside in Lagos. Well, thanks for your response.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by CHIKACIC: 9:22am On Jun 21, 2021
Oyesquare10:
*PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT*

*1st dose COVID Vaccination in Lagos State*

As we continue the *2nd dose* COVID vaccination exercise in Lagos State, we encourage people who are due for the 2nd dose (6weeks after the 1st jab) to come for their 2nd jab *irrespective of the appointment date* (This is recommended by National Primary Health Care Development Agency & Development Partners)

*1st dose vaccination:* We are also giving opportunity for people older than 18years that are willing to get their 1st doses *commencing from tomorrow Monday 21st June, 2021*

*TIME* 8.00AM - 3.00PM daily.

*VENUE:* Designated vaccination posts - Health Centres/PHCs & General Hospitals within
the LGAs/LCDAs

*COVID Vaccination is FREE, Effective and Safe*

Announcer:
Lagos State Primary Health Care Board.

Thanks for this info!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Baborine(m): 9:23am On Jun 21, 2021
Good day everyone, I am new here.
I am a fresh graduate from the department of economics with a cgpa of 4.33.
Please I need help in getting a full funded scholarship.
Thank you ��
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by CHIKACIC: 9:23am On Jun 21, 2021
onomss:
Good morning house.

Please how can I get the covid-19 vaccine. That quarantine money is scary.. someone should please help me oh

Note the above info from Oyesquare 10.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Anon123: 9:57am On Jun 21, 2021
sexydamsel4luv:
Hello, Good morning. Please can anyone suggest an affordable college that is Eligible for post graduate work permit.. I am looking at studying hospitality management.. please I will be waiting for a response. Thank you.

There are no affordable colleges in Canada. All have a tuition range of 14-19kcad. Try Conestoga
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Anon123: 9:58am On Jun 21, 2021
emmalextemtop:
Hello everyone!

**Greetings**

Please, for a landed property of my sponsor, which type of the land documents should be used for prove, agreement letter, land receipt, e.t.c. please which one advisably?
And for the prove of house too, which one?

Thanks!

Either of those... C of O could also be used

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Anon123: 9:59am On Jun 21, 2021
Iffylove:
Hello everyone
What are the necessary documents to take long for medicals?
Thank you.

International passport and your ATM card if you are paying there.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by honorableron(m): 10:04am On Jun 21, 2021
U can also try Holland college .. tuition fee is relatively cheap from 11k uote author=Anon123 post=102937752]

There are no affordable colleges in Canada. All have a tuition range of 14-19kcad. Try Conestoga[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Anon123: 10:06am On Jun 21, 2021
Psamuelh:
Good evening all. Please I'm new here and I hope to share testimonies too.
I just want to push some questions to the house before commencing my application process, thanks in anticipation for you truthful answers.
First, I want to employ the service of an agent to apply for study visa but I want to confirm if her offers are real as she said.
First,she said the schools her company partners with do not require tution deposits, how true?
Secondly, she said I can choose to defer my admission on getting to Canada after completing all necessary registrations in school,is this possible?
Also, she said just my WAEC result is needed as I want to apply for an undergraduate program, won't not doing IELTS be a problem?
Won't it also be a problem that my WAEC is 2017?

Thanks all.
I'd appreciate all answers
For the bolded..
Hahahahahaha.. Jesus Christ..Bro.. RUN!!

For the first question, lemme guess, she said university of Manitoba?. Please most universities in Canada take tuition deposits for undergraduate. You pay either half or full amount.

You can defer your admission if you have paid either a tuition deposit or full tuition and is possible for all schools. Shes making it look like its rocket science.

Please do you have a bsc already. How old are you?
If you have a bsc, do not go for another bsc o. If you dont have a bsc, how old are you? Cos age matters when it comes to applying for bsc.
Visa could be denied based om purpose of visit.
These agents just tell people to go for bsc with imaginary promises, less or wrong information just to get money from you.

She wants you money boss..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Anon123: 10:09am On Jun 21, 2021
OpeLadi:
Hello...
Gurus in the house pls I need your opinion..
I just got admission in BVC Canada to study a two years course but I just want to use that to enter Canada, will apply for PR later on. I am married with 2 kids. So someone advised that I apply for visa alone so that it can be granted easily then maybe after 6 months, my husband and 2 kids will apply.. Prove of found and all is available. Pls will this method work?

You can't get a PR if you dont have a educational certificate which was the reason you entered with a study visa. Please if you are going with a study visa, ensure you obey the rule of the visa which is graduate from a school there.

Your hubby and kids can come immediately you get an approval, you mustnt necessarily wait for 6months . at least a month after entering Canada is okay
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Anon123: 10:10am On Jun 21, 2021
Psamuelh:

I don't have an undergraduate degree

How old are you ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Iffylove: 10:10am On Jun 21, 2021
Thanks
please how long does the medicals take at QLife.. Does it exceed 2hours?

Anon123:

International passport and your ATM card if you are paying there.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Anon123: 10:13am On Jun 21, 2021
Iffylove:
Thanks

As in to do te medicals? If yes, just come early if u want to leave early. But the process is not long so 2hours is enough
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ireneayeni: 10:14am On Jun 21, 2021
Good morning everyone, I have been seeing a lot here and I do not know if I should be worried. I just applied last week and I have only gotten a letter to go do biometrics, How long will it take for me to get a request to use the NSE route and like how long will the entire process take. A response from gurus in the house will be really appreciated. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oyesquare10: 10:15am On Jun 21, 2021
No.
I did mine on Saturday and was pretty fast approximately 1hr 30mins
Iffylove:
Thanks

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Anon123: 10:19am On Jun 21, 2021
ireneayeni:
Good morning everyone, I have been seeing a lot here and I do not know if I should be worried. I just applied last week and I have only gotten a letter to go do biometrics, How long will it take for me to get a request to use the NSE route and like how long will the entire process take. A response from gurus in the house will be really appreciated. Thank you

NSE doesnt come to everybody. But if you wish to have your app processed under NSE, get your ielts result (at least 6.0 per band) and MBS(mybankstatement certificate).

Mind you no guarantees on visa approval if you provide those docs and no guarantees if you process via normal route.

Application duration changes so close eye and put 4-5months in mind. Might be more also
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lianna2020: 10:21am On Jun 21, 2021
Second page only
Jideks:
Please I need an urgent response. I'm sending out my passport this morning, the VFS consent form has four pages, what page do I fill?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Jeff5gold: 10:22am On Jun 21, 2021
emmalextemtop:
Hello everyone!

**Greetings**

Please, for a landed property of my sponsor, which type of the land documents should be used for prove, agreement letter, land receipt, e.t.c. please which one advisably?
And for the prove of house too, which one?

Thanks!

Use all of them

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Jeff5gold: 10:23am On Jun 21, 2021
Jideks:

Only page 2
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by JDforeal: 10:24am On Jun 21, 2021
Hello gurus
I am asking for a friend of mine

She is 35 and finished masters in 2016 in Human Psycology which is same as her Bsc ever since then she hasn’t worked , she is married with 3 kids. Her husband has a bsc with a 2.2 and has been working ever since graduation, bsc related to his current job

My question is
Would you suggest she applies for a PHD since she has a masters or her husband applies for PGD since he graduated with a 2.2

They don’t have so much funds, currently have 9million available

Her last child is less than 1 year

Please I would appreciate your response
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Anon123: 10:26am On Jun 21, 2021
JDforeal:
Hello gurus
I am asking for a friend of mine

She is 35 and finished masters in 2016 in Human Psycology which is same as her Bsc ever since then she hasn’t worked , she is married with 3 kids. Her husband has a bsc with a 2.2 and has been working ever since graduation, bsc related to his current job

My question is
Would you suggest she applies for a PHD since she has a masters or her husband applies for PGD since he graduated with a 2.2

They don’t have so much funds, currently have 9million available

Her last child is less than 1 year

Please I would appreciate your response

Both should agree on who goes first.

9m is not enough
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Psamuelh(m): 10:38am On Jun 21, 2021
Anon123:

For the bolded..

For the first question, lemme guess, she said university of Manitoba?. Please most universities in Canada take tuition deposits for undergraduate. You pay either half or full amount.

You can defer your admission if you have paid either a tuition deposit or full tuition and is possible for all schools. Shes making it look like its rocket science.

If you have a bsc, do not go for another bsc o. If you dont have a bsc, how old are you? Cos age matters when it comes to applying for bsc.
These agents just tell people to go for bsc with imaginary promises, less or wrong information just to get money from you.

I'm 21
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Psamuelh(m): 10:40am On Jun 21, 2021
Anon123:

For the bolded..

Yes,she mentioned Manitoba
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by JDforeal: 10:45am On Jun 21, 2021
Anon123:

9m is not enough
Okay
Thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by shagamite: 10:55am On Jun 21, 2021
Anon123:

9m is not enough
9m not enough!! how much one should have pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Anon123: 10:57am On Jun 21, 2021
Psamuelh:

I'm 21

Okay..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Anon123: 10:58am On Jun 21, 2021
shagamite:

9m not enough!! how much one should have pls

Have $10,000cad living expenses plus at least your tuition fee for a year.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teeebabyyy: 11:02am On Jun 21, 2021
Hello, please is anyone informed about open studies at the University of Calgary? Is it similar to University 1 at university of Manitoba

@Anon123
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Anon123: 11:02am On Jun 21, 2021
Psamuelh:

Yes,she mentioned Manitoba

Dont trust these agents o

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.