Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (688282 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by bussibeey(f): 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2021
Amen
Kobayashi01:
Hello everybody, I wish us all good luck this new week. Brace up, have some faith, for we’ll record the highest number of PPR this week.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by JosephYemsol(m): 10:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
Bushboy009:

Is there a way I can book it without paying first ? I’m not getting it please

You are not required to pay before booking sir....

Book an appointment, get a date... When you get to the hospital, you pay...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Jerryjack022: 10:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
bussibeey:
Amen

Amen!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by JosephYemsol(m): 10:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
tonnymexx:
I applied myself?
Is there any benefit to apply through agent am asking this in case of my next application

Would not use the word agent, but ill strongly advise that you involve FRANKROBBN in your next application...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Shefunmih: 11:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
AMEN. I shall testify this week in Jesus Name (Amen)
I also applied October 2020.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by bollybeejay: 11:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
Psamuelh:
Good evening all. Please I'm new here and I hope to share testimonies too.
I just want to push some questions to the house before commencing my application process, thanks in anticipation for you truthful answers.
First, I want to employ the service of an agent to apply for study visa but I want to confirm if her offers are real as she said.
First,she said the schools her company partners with do not require tution deposits, how true?
Secondly, she said I can choose to defer my admission on getting to Canada after completing all necessary registrations in school,is this possible?
Also, she said just my WAEC result is needed as I want to apply for an undergraduate program, won't not doing IELTS be a problem?
Won't it also be a problem that my WAEC is 2017?

Thanks all.
I'd appreciate all answers
1.No matter how little most Canadian schools require a tuition deposit to retain a seat in your program it might be as little as 500cad but a deposit is always required in most schools
2. Not sure about how that works.
3.if you're going for undergraduate she's correct, as long as you're a Nigerian and you have studied in English in the last two years, IELTS is waved for you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by jfrazzy(m): 11:41pm On Jun 20, 2021
CHIKACIC:
“Dear ............. you have successfully registered and will be scheduled for your first dose of COVID-19 Vaccine at .........,,. Primary Health Centre
Your Vaccination ID is NG-LA.........,,,”

I got the above sms way back in March 2021 from NPHCDA after registering online. I am yet to get any info about the scheduling.

Please, does anyone have any idea what I need to do going forward? Hope it is not too late to complete the process.
Do u know NIA clinic in abuja
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Iffylove: 11:43pm On Jun 20, 2021
Hello everyone
What are the necessary documents to take long for medicals?
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by KikkyQ: 12:04am On Jun 21, 2021
Your International passport, and print out of payment receipt

Iffylove:
Hello everyone
What are the necessary documents to take long for medicals?
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by RxOtunba: 12:21am On Jun 21, 2021
WASSCE result since 2017? What have you beem doing since 2017? No ND, HND or BSc?
Psamuelh:
Good evening all. Please I'm new here and I hope to share testimonies too.
I just want to push some questions to the house before commencing my application process, thanks in anticipation for you truthful answers.
First, I want to employ the service of an agent to apply for study visa but I want to confirm if her offers are real as she said.
First,she said the schools her company partners with do not require tution deposits, how true?
Secondly, she said I can choose to defer my admission on getting to Canada after completing all necessary registrations in school,is this possible?
Also, she said just my WAEC result is needed as I want to apply for an undergraduate program, won't not doing IELTS be a problem?
Won't it also be a problem that my WAEC is 2017?

Thanks all.
I'd appreciate all answers
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by HartyA(m): 5:00am On Jun 21, 2021
Please mine has actually begun but the current processing dates is way passed the date I applied. Please what I'm I suppose to do I'm confused.
Dolex86:
Wow such a relief.. Lol
Thanks for the news!
#March 12 Applicant and eligibility hasn't begun as well
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by HartyA(m): 5:06am On Jun 21, 2021
As my application is processing could I still book an appointment or wait till my application request I go for my medicals, bare in mind I applied in February 2021 [color=#990000][/color]
KikkyQ:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by dayjeee(m): 6:20am On Jun 21, 2021
Good morning everyone,
Please if i am using study loan, how long does it have to stay in my account before i apply for visa?
Elders your advise is needed

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by IntimidationJay: 6:46am On Jun 21, 2021
HartyA:
As my application is processing could I still book an appointment or wait till my application request I go for my medicals, bare in mind I applied in February 2021 [color=#990000][/color]
please book and go for the upfront medicals, it saves time
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 21, 2021
I read many people saying at the airport that they don't intend to work in canada. Is anything wrong in saying you wil work in canada?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 21, 2021
mudiwest:

I used UBA for mine and it took about 3 business days

Pls reply my mail, I sent u mail and are u banking with UBA because dey told me I need to bank with them.ans again my account has to be 3 months old before I can make use of form A.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 21, 2021
Please UBA said I need to have account with them for 3 months duration before I will be qualified to use form A in their bank. Pls I need urgent help, have two days to pay my school fee and I need a quick solution..
Good morning
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Iffylove: 7:40am On Jun 21, 2021
Thank you

KikkyQ:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Remix10(m): 7:48am On Jun 21, 2021
I have been a silent member of this thread for a long time and u think everyone for their inputs, it's been worthwhile. Please I have an issue with proof of funds, is there any agent that helps provide proof of funds for a fee? What do you think I should do? @everyone
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by tracy0803409: 7:51am On Jun 21, 2021
Goodmorning House,please how do i use FORM A in payment of tuition deposit

I need to meet up with the deadline for admission

Thanks for your responses
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by saucekid50: 7:56am On Jun 21, 2021
username12:
Hi Victory,
I want to enquire about how to apply for fully funded scholarship at university of Saskatchewan. You can reach me on WhatsApp through this QR code. Thanks very much

You can reach me too...let's connect I'm also interested in unisak...here's my mail harryakums@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lianna2020: 8:03am On Jun 21, 2021
Home class but heard their interest rate is high

Remix10:
I have been a silent member of this thread for a long time and u think everyone for their inputs, it's been worthwhile. Please I have an issue with proof of funds, is there any agent that helps provide proof of funds for a fee? What do you think I should do? @everyone
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by meemeeibrahim22: 8:04am On Jun 21, 2021
Lekiboboe:

I asked this question From a Medical officer last week , she said and I quote,
If you collect the first Jab of Vaccine, you have to wait for 3-months before you collect the second jab

Not sure this is for everywhere, I have asked and more than two people giving the shots have said 6weeks then you can take the second shot
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by sexydamsel4luv: 8:14am On Jun 21, 2021
Hello, Good morning. Please can anyone suggest an affordable college that is Eligible for post graduate work permit.. I am looking at studying hospitality management.. please I will be waiting for a response. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by klintino: 8:24am On Jun 21, 2021
Greetings everyone. It's a new week. I pray that we receive answers to our prayers. may the rain of approvals and PPR continue.
It shall end in praise!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 8:26am On Jun 21, 2021
tracy0803409:
Goodmorning House,please how do i use FORM A in payment of tuition deposit

I need to meet up with the deadline for admission

Thanks for your responses
Visit the link below

FORM A for Tuition fee Payment (Detailed Information)
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/129#91308038

Also await contributions from members on this platform who used "FORM A" recently to pay their tuition
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oreoluwamipo: 8:28am On Jun 21, 2021
HAPPY PPR WEEK ! MAY OURS BE AMONGST.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oyesquare10: 8:46am On Jun 21, 2021
*PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT*

*1st dose COVID Vaccination in Lagos State*

As we continue the *2nd dose* COVID vaccination exercise in Lagos State, we encourage people who are due for the 2nd dose (6weeks after the 1st jab) to come for their 2nd jab *irrespective of the appointment date* (This is recommended by National Primary Health Care Development Agency & Development Partners)

*1st dose vaccination:* We are also giving opportunity for people older than 18years that are willing to get their 1st doses *commencing from tomorrow Monday 21st June, 2021*

*TIME* 8.00AM - 3.00PM daily.

*VENUE:* Designated vaccination posts - Health Centres/PHCs & General Hospitals within
the LGAs/LCDAs

*COVID Vaccination is FREE, Effective and Safe*

Announcer:
Lagos State Primary Health Care Board.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by emmalextemtop: 8:47am On Jun 21, 2021
Oyesquare10:
*PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT*

*1st dose COVID Vaccination in Lagos State*

As we continue the *2nd dose* COVID vaccination exercise in Lagos State, we encourage people who are due for the 2nd dose (6weeks after the 1st jab) to come for their 2nd jab *irrespective of the appointment date* (This is recommended by National Primary Health Care Development Agency & Development Partners)

*1st dose vaccination:* We are also giving opportunity for people older than 18years that are willing to get their 1st doses *commencing from tomorrow Monday 21st June, 2021*

*TIME* 8.00AM - 3.00PM daily.

*VENUE:* Designated vaccination posts - Health Centres/PHCs & General Hospitals within
the LGAs/LCDAs

*COVID Vaccination is FREE, Effective and Safe*

Announcer:
Lagos State Primary Health Care Board.

Hello!

Sorry, are we to get vaccinated before traveling to Canada now ni?
It was not like that before....

And, can someone do it in his/her state or only Lagos?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by emmalextemtop: 8:47am On Jun 21, 2021
Hello everyone!

**Greetings**

Please, for a landed property of my sponsor, which type of the land documents should be used for prove, agreement letter, land receipt, e.t.c. please which one advisably?
And for the prove of house too, which one?

Thanks!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Jideks: 8:53am On Jun 21, 2021
Please I need an urgent response. I'm sending out my passport this morning, the VFS consent form has four pages, what page do I fill?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by onomss: 8:56am On Jun 21, 2021
Good morning house.

Please how can I get the covid-19 vaccine. That quarantine money is scary.. someone should please help me oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.