Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,399 members, 7,812,173 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (685696 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by marcelonwa: 10:42am On May 27, 2021
B123cyndi:
Medical request jxt dropped

October applicant

Congratulations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lianna2020: 10:44am On May 27, 2021
I don’t think you have to wait

Amenmay:

Not only you oooooooooo. My application is 4 Months old since i submitted. Till today the have not request for medicals and i'm waiting for them to request for it..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Ebonieblack: 10:44am On May 27, 2021
Two coloured photocopies of your passport bio data page, where you will write your email address and phone number. Print out of your appointment letter and biometrics request letter.

childgodly:

Thank you, what documents do I need apart from the appointment letter
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ritzzybaron: 10:48am On May 27, 2021
Freebands01:
Good morning everyone. MY ielts result goes this: Speaking 6.5, reading 5.5, writing 6.0 , listening 5.5. Overall 6.0. Is it advisable I go ahead and use this result? I got Nse request which will expire 12th of June.

Hello Freebands. The minimum score for each module required to process your application via NSE is 6.0.... Even if you submit your result, your application will be processed via regular route.

That doesn’t mean your process will be slower. Just hope for the best.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ToluDstar: 11:09am On May 27, 2021
marcelonwa:

Yes to fall session

You don’t want to start online right?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by TOMSY(f): 11:14am On May 27, 2021
B123cyndi:
Medical request jxt dropped
October applicant
Congrats o. Mine is next.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by jfrazzy(m): 11:34am On May 27, 2021
[post=102107175]Medical request jxt dropped

October applicant[/quote]
Congratulations
I applied for my student visa since October 31st and did my biometrics November 2 and was told to provide some details on NSE but I don't have ielts and I did not use the my bank statement but my university sent me an email to send to them to cover for my ielts.. Up till now
No response or medical
I emailed them and they said it is still in process even after finishing one semester already
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by jfrazzy(m): 11:37am On May 27, 2021
Good morning my people
Please help me I am so confused about all this, I applied for student visa since October 31st and did my biometrics November 2 and was to that I qualified for NSE and I should provide ielts and mybankstate, I don't have ielts but my school provided an email to address the ielts, but I did not use the my bank statement link. I just got the normal bank statement and attached and forwarded the document.,that was in December 23, they also said if I don't want I can leave it and wait for normal service up till now. No visa or response from them
What can be wrong
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by B123cyndi: 11:39am On May 27, 2021
jfrazzy:
[post=102107175]Medical request jxt dropped

October applicant
Congratulations
I applied for my student visa since October 31st and did my biometrics November 2 and was told to provide some details on NSE but I don't have ielts and I did not use the my bank statement but my university sent me an email to send to them to cover for my ielts.. Up till now
No response or medical
I emailed them and they said it is still in process even after finishing one semester already
jxt be patient and order for gcm note
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by canadasool: 12:36pm On May 27, 2021
From others examples, I don't think there is anything wrong. I believe you application is under active review, if you don't meet the NSE requirement then your application follows the normal route.

jfrazzy:
Good morning my people
Please help me I am so confused about all this, I applied for student visa since October 31st and did my biometrics November 2 and was to that I qualified for NSE and I should provide ielts and mybankstate, I don't have ielts but my school provided an email to address the ielts, but I did not use the my bank statement link. I just got the normal bank statement and attached and forwarded the document.,that was in December 23, they also said if I don't want I can leave it and wait for normal service up till now. No visa or response from them
What can be wrong

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Ketima: 12:38pm On May 27, 2021
Please as regards to schedule 1 imm 5257. We are trying to upload the imm5257e form but is saying error, then we downloaded the one from her page and it is 5257b. Can the imm 5257b be used? as that one was last updated in 2018 while 5357e is 2019.

Pls we need clarification.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Ebonieblack: 12:39pm On May 27, 2021
A big congratulations to you. I am next in line.

quote author=Lianna2020 post=102080552]PPR just dropped

Jesus ooo

[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Ebonieblack: 12:44pm On May 27, 2021
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

quote author=iampaulsmith post=102081845]Guyssss BVL & PPR has dropped!!!
Surely what God cannot do does not exist. He never fails!
After waiting for almost 8 months. October applicant. I will drop full timeline later. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Phiyin: 12:53pm On May 27, 2021
Good day everyone. Please doesn anyone have reviews or applied to ST. CLAIR COLLEGE in ontario?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by prada1: 1:00pm On May 27, 2021
I am running late for my appointment.please, would they still attend to me?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by marcelonwa: 1:02pm On May 27, 2021
ToluDstar:

You don’t want to start online right?

No o
Start Wetin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ifeoluwadayofun(f): 1:07pm On May 27, 2021
Good morning good people, I still need your input on this please.
I discovered it is unusual but is it possible or I have to start planning on going with my baby?

ifeoluwadayofun:
Pls helpers in the house kindly attend to this question as it slowing the submission of my application.

I received a fully funded scholarship in Canada and I have a peculiar case that need your guide. I have an infant to leave behind as one of my home/family ties, I and my husband agreed to keep the baby with my immediate elder sister for my maximum concentration.
Please can this raise a concern to the visa officer?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by SweetJJ: 1:13pm On May 27, 2021
From my little understanding, if the funding can cover your expenses ( tuition fees etc all, additional 10k CAD for living expenses plus another 4kCAD for your babies expenses) and you still have some change, then apply with her.

Nb: this is my suggestion. Wait for the gurus own.

ifeoluwadayofun:
I discovered it is unusual but is it possible or I have to start planning on going with my baby?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by SweetJJ: 1:14pm On May 27, 2021
Alternatively, if you decide to leave him/her
and apply for your own first, it will be better.

ifeoluwadayofun:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Iffylove: 1:16pm On May 27, 2021
PLEASE I NEED YOUR RESPONSES
THANK YOU

Iffylove:
Hello everyone,
On my forms, there is a place for signature... but if someone puts arrow on the question mark symbol '?' for instruction... it says an online applicant need not to sign the forms...
PLEASE SHOULD I LEAVE IT BLANK OR WRITE MY FULL NAMES THERE?
THANK YOU ALL
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by skull4eva: 1:24pm On May 27, 2021
Lyndaa22:

Pls can I talk to you, I sent you a Mail.

This is my 2nd application and I don’t want to mess things up
i replied you madam
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Kkddyit: 1:31pm On May 27, 2021
jfrazzy:
Good morning my people
What can be wrong

Do you log in to your GCKEY everyday for ghost updates to confirm if they are processing your application at all?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by mrkingz: 1:39pm On May 27, 2021
JustMellow:

Hello Mofpearl,

This is loud, please more volume! Biggest congratulations.

You deserve every congratulation because you understand your ambition.

I felicitate with you on this victory.

Cheers!

Sir @JustMellow,
I sent an SOS mail, pls! lol
Kindly respond.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Papapa1234: 1:40pm On May 27, 2021
Our profile is similar..tho I am yet to submit my app

It will end in praise for us all..amen
Jojorito007:
Hi,
This is my first time posting here ‘ although I’ve been following this page for over a month now. I want to be part of this conversation.
I submitted my application on the 14th of May . I booked for upfront medical and I did it last week Wednesday(19th) it changed to passed this morning without uploading anything from my end . I intend going with my 2kids who are under 6yrs( 1 was born in the US, so we don’t need visa for him) My husband is my sponsor . No I don’t have any property in my name .
I am to resume September and yes my course is related to my work .I have about 8yrs experience but my pay is not up to 150k. I just want someone to give me little hope . My eligibility is yet to start and my biometrics is tomorrow. I pray it end with praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by gracedson: 1:54pm On May 27, 2021
Iffylove:
PLEASE I NEED YOUR RESPONSES
THANK YOU

Leave it blank.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teenie19(f): 1:56pm On May 27, 2021
So I got a response from Nairobi and it's the usual under active review story but this time I noticed they have removed the COVID reason..lol

Anyway GCMS notes will arrive by tomorrow or latest monday and I will share here. This is for my sister's application submitted Feb 11th.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Iffylove: 2:01pm On May 27, 2021
Okay, thank you very much

gracedson:
Leave it blank.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Papapa1234: 2:02pm On May 27, 2021
Before any application..apply for gcms note first ..this will enable you tackle any issue raised by the officer and also the reasons for previous denials..
Falcon101:
Good day house, pls am new to this forum and have been following ur posts for some days now.
Pls i hav some questions and would need ur urgent assistance.
I have been denied twice by the canadian embassy here and i didn't know about the GCMS Notes then.
i got another admission last year for a year pgd program which i deferred to this fall(september)
pls is it too late for me to send in my application for study permit and do u think i shld request for my GCMS Notes too.

pls i would be grateful for ur help.

cc @Frankrobbn1, @justwise, @justmellow, and other gurus in the house.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 2:04pm On May 27, 2021
Saw this on TWITTER

Does anyone know what this means, most especially how it affects study visa applicants

@Frankrobbn1 @JustMellow @everyone

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ChampO(m): 2:10pm On May 27, 2021
Good day house.

I just created my profile and I am trying to submit some forms there:
Application for Study Permit Made Outside of Canada (IMM1294)
Family Information (IMM5645) (required)
Schedule 1 - Application for a Temporary Resident Visa Made Outside Canada (IMM 5257)
But, unfortunately, my adobe reader is unable to view it nor download it, I have update the app still no progress.
Is anyone here facing similar issue? do you already have a downloaded copy of the forms... PLEASE I NEED HELP!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Bunmijab: 2:17pm On May 27, 2021
ChampO:
Good day house.

I just created my profile and I am trying to submit some forms there:
Application for Study Permit Made Outside of Canada (IMM1294)
Family Information (IMM5645) (required)
Schedule 1 - Application for a Temporary Resident Visa Made Outside Canada (IMM 5257)
But, unfortunately, my adobe reader is unable to view it nor download it, I have update the app still no progress.
Is anyone here facing similar issue? do you already have a downloaded copy of the forms... PLEASE I NEED HELP!

Uninstall that Adobe Reader on your Computer & download this one in the link Below

Its file size is 169 MB (Latest Version December 2020)

https://www.techspot.com/amp/downloads/2083-adobe-reader-dc.html#download_scroll

Open the link above, and click on

OFFLINE INSTALLER, a page will open, so within seconds, a Download Prompt will pop up, then you can now download it.

Make sure you download the IMM forms with a Laptop or Computer from CIC website, don't download it from anywhere else cos they do update their IMM forms, the IMM form of August 2020 would likely be different from the IMM form of September 2020

By the way, see this

Watch the Videos in this LINK for CANADA STUDY PERMIT STEP-BY-STEP APPLICATION PROCESS & HOW TO FILL IMM FORMS
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/28#89360183

This was what I did.... Gotten from previous thread. You can try it

Best of luck

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Ibukun2000: 2:21pm On May 27, 2021
buckyfof:
Hello guys,

I JUST LOST MY DAD TODAY.

The pain is soooo unbearable.....

May His soul rest in peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.