Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,660 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (688927 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Mobi22: 9:11am On May 28, 2021
ooa1st:
Since most Nigerian applicants can meet the requirement of NSE, they will surely match the SDS requirements.

Most Tuition are btw 15-18k CAD, this plus 10k living expense, gives at least 25-28K CAD, max you table a bank statement 2-5m Naira to complement it.

Many of us are good to go. Someone recently claim to have over 150k CAD, another claim hubby has almost same amount, the guy that drop GCMS update has over 30k CAD as PA after tuition deposit, even his sponsor has over 300k CAD.

I believe Nigerians will do justice to the SDS requirements. Even if I can't speak for anyone, I can for myself.

Tbh
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ChampO(m): 9:11am On May 28, 2021
HI Ketima,
Its 2 pages
Ketima:

How is your own imm5257. How many pages is it?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Akanoa: 9:19am On May 28, 2021
Theboysquare1:

Ordered April 26
So let’s just say a month and a day or two
Hello, please I'm trying to order gcms note from gcmsonline, which one should I choose, the PNP or basic or advance. Thank you. Meanwhile I submitted my application by March 31st and completed NSE request by April 19.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by krones: 9:20am On May 28, 2021
Hi all, I have been a reader of this thread and finally got my admission to Cape Breton University, Nova Scotia. Thanks to everyone as I have learnt a lot from here and still needs advice.
Program: Post-Baccalaureate in Business Analytics
Duration of Prog: 2yrs.
I currently have roughly N12m in my personal account and N10 in my pensions savings account. I hope this is enough POF; gurus in the house your advice will be highly appreciated. Self sponsored. I hope to start my application next week.

I will keep y'all posted on progress.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by oyinlove15: 9:20am On May 28, 2021
Hello,

Is there anyone travelling to Vancouver BC June ending, let's share hotel accommodation together.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lianna2020: 9:25am On May 28, 2021
I should but not sure yet,

Let’s keep in touch

Techweb234@gmail.com

oyinlove15:
Hello,

Is there anyone travelling to Vancouver BC June ending, let's share hotel accommodation together.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by NwanyiOkpa(f): 9:32am On May 28, 2021
Spectro:

Good evening, ma'am.

Can we go to the Visa Office, or must we courier the passport to them?

I prefer going there but I don't know if it is acceptable.

please use a courier. hand submission isn't allowed i think.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Theboysquare1: 9:42am On May 28, 2021
Akanoa:

Hello, please I'm trying to order gcms note from gcmsonline, which one should I choose, the PNP or basic or advance. Thank you. Meanwhile I submitted my application by March 31st and completed NSE request by April 19.

Go for basic. As that’s what I chose though

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Spectro: 9:52am On May 28, 2021
NwanyiOkpa:

please use a courier. hand submission isn't allowed i think.

Thank you very much.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by SuomyNona: 10:10am On May 28, 2021
mhozzis:
Hello everyone,

Please what is ghost updates and how do I apply for upfront medical?

An explanation for ghost update.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by atiteb4: 10:14am On May 28, 2021
shupy:

Most Indians go through SDS route. I doubt most Nigerian applicants would meet the requirements.
1 year tution fee
10k CAD GIC arrangement
And in most cases, a bank statement is required
most would meet it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by base83: 10:15am On May 28, 2021
PPR request dropped this morning!

I want to scream to heaven and thank God! I always wondered how it felt when people got the mail. Omo it is surreal! I was still tapping into Lianna2020's grace when i read her profile not knowing my own don come. I want to say thank you to everyone who has contributed to this thread by giving information, asking questions or just giving others hope.
I will share my checklist o, because i saw someone's (cant remember the moniker) and created an Excel sheet from the post to serve as a guide for my. And i must say it really helped me. Hope mine helps someone too:

CIC FORMS
IMM 1294
IMM 5257
IMM 5257

LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE SECTION

UNCONDITIONAL CERT. OF ACCEPTANCE - MBA University Canada West Oct Intake
FIRST DEGREE CERT
FREE DEGREE TRANSCRIPT
ACCA CERT diplomas- I attached my 2 diploma certificates as I am yet to finish writing the professional stage.UCW also has a pathway for combining MBA with ACCA professional level so i mentioned it my SOP
ACCA TRANSCRIPT
WES - (I had done this for my Express Entry profile so i just included it too, yes I was in the pool for EE when I applied for the TRV so e no affect)
IELTS CERT (same as the WES)

POF SECTION

AFFIDAVIT OF DECLARATION OF SPONSORSHIP - Hubby is my sponsor so did the affidavit
LETTER OF SPONSORSHIP - hUBBY AGAIN
6 MONTH BANK STATEMENT - Sponsor and mine
PENSION STATEMENT OF A/C - Mine
CERT. OF INCORPORATION - for sponsor's biz
TENANCY AGREEMENT - sponsor
CSCS A/C - letter from my stockbroker and cscs statement

CLIENT SECTION

STATEMENT OF PURPOSE - I sha talk plenty about my background, my move from microbiology to finance, my career progression, why MBA, my family (hubby & Daughter), and how I plan to come back and hope to become a policy maker like Ngozi Iweala (mentioned her as a mentor)
POLICE CERT- changed my mind last minute and didnt do this
CV
LETTER OF INTRODUCTION FROM EMPLOYER + work documents (employment letter, promotion, redeployment, salary increment etc)
BIRTH CERT. (hubby's own and daughter, cant find mine)
PASS DATA PAGE
SSCE CERT
NYSC CERT
PICTURE (hubby said ko nesesstri but i added this, one of us with our daughter on the naming, and one with her at age 2)
FAMILY REFERENCE (mention my parents and siblings in my SOP and IMM form)

Timeline
App submitted - 19 April
MEDICALS upfront update April 26
Biometric letter- Apirl 20, completed April 22
correspondence letter and PPR - May 28

No NSE request as initial App includes all requirement. No travel experience denied USA visa in 2017

It Has ended in Praise...

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by TOMSY(f): 10:17am On May 28, 2021
base83:

I want to scream to heaven and thank God! I always wondered how it felt when people got the mail. Omo it is surreal! I was still tapping into Lianna2020's grace when i read her profile not knowing my own don come. I want to say thank you to everyone who has contributed to this thread by giving information, asking questions or just giving others hope.
I will share my checklist o, because i saw someone's (cant remember the moniker) and created an Excel sheet from the post to serve as a guide for my. And i must say it really helped me. Hope mine helps someone too:

CIC FORMS
IMM 1294
IMM 5257
IMM 5257

FIRST DEGREE CERT
FREE DEGREE TRANSCRIPT
ACCA CERT diplomas- I attached my 2 diploma certificates as I am yet to finish writing the professional stage.UCW also has a pathway for combining MBA with ACCA professional level so i mentioned it my SOP
ACCA TRANSCRIPT
WES - (I had done this for my Express Entry profile so i just included it too, yes I was in the pool for EE when I applied for the TRV so e no affect)

POF SECTION

AFFIDAVIT OF DECLARATION OF SPONSORSHIP - Hubby is my sponsor so did the affidavit

CLIENT SECTION

STATEMENT OF PURPOSE - I sha talk plenty about my background, my move from microbiology to finance, my career progression, why MBA, my family (hubby & Daughter), and how I plan to come back and hope to become a policy maker like Ngozi Iweala (mentioned her as a mentor)
CV
LETTER OF INTRODUCTION FROM EMPLOYER + work documents (employment letter, promotion, redeployment, salary increment etc)
PASS DATA PAGE
SSCE CERT
NYSC CERT
PICTURE (hubby said ko nesesstri but i added this, one of us with our daughter on the naming, and one with her at age 2)

Timeline
App submitted - 19 April

No NSE request as initial App includes all requirement. No travel experience denied USA visa in 2017

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ToluDstar: 10:19am On May 28, 2021
base83:

CIC FORMS
IMM 1294
IMM 5257
IMM 5257

FIRST DEGREE CERT
FREE DEGREE TRANSCRIPT
ACCA TRANSCRIPT

POF SECTION

CLIENT SECTION

CV
PASS DATA PAGE
SSCE CERT
NYSC CERT

Timeline
App submitted - 19 April

See sweet timeline.

It can only be grace.

Congratulations!!! I tap into your testimony.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ChampO(m): 10:21am On May 28, 2021
After you filled the form, click on "Validate",
ChampO:
HI Ketima,
Its 2 pages
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Kudiratu28(f): 10:24am On May 28, 2021
Good morning everyone, I am quiet new on the platform. But I am currently based in Ghana, please I wanted to know if anyone applied for Lambton college (Fall21). And if anyone who applied on 23rd April has gotten a response. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lianna2020: 10:25am On May 28, 2021
Omg see timeline o

Congratulations dear

base83:

CIC FORMS
IMM 1294
IMM 5257
IMM 5257

FIRST DEGREE CERT
FREE DEGREE TRANSCRIPT
ACCA TRANSCRIPT

POF SECTION

CLIENT SECTION

CV
PASS DATA PAGE
SSCE CERT
NYSC CERT

Timeline
App submitted - 19 April

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by nifnifemi: 10:26am On May 28, 2021
Congratulations

base83:

CIC FORMS
IMM 1294
IMM 5257
IMM 5257

FIRST DEGREE CERT
FREE DEGREE TRANSCRIPT
ACCA TRANSCRIPT

POF SECTION

CLIENT SECTION

CV
PASS DATA PAGE
SSCE CERT
NYSC CERT

Timeline
App submitted - 19 April

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Pumpkin25: 10:26am On May 28, 2021
Good morning everyone,

I submitted my third application on Feb 16, submitted everything required for the Nse route. The only update I got on my application is my medical result, which was updated on Feb 26 and I passed, since then, I have got nothing from them. I am really worried, my first two applications was rejected. I'm taking a fashion course at George brown college, started last year sept, done with the first year, starting the second year this Sept. I missed two in-person classes already, though, most of my courses were delivered online. The deadline for my first semester 2nd-year fees is this June, I don't want to miss another in-person class. Pls what should I do? I'm just tired of checking my application account, hoping something would pop up. Pls, help me with suggestions. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by NwanyiOkpa(f): 10:27am On May 28, 2021
Lianna2020:
How long did it take before you got it back

Sending to Abuja tho

sent via dhl on the 6th. got it in my palms on the 28th. sent to lagos.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lianna2020: 10:29am On May 28, 2021
Sent you a message

Please reply

base83:

CIC FORMS
IMM 1294
IMM 5257
IMM 5257

FIRST DEGREE CERT
FREE DEGREE TRANSCRIPT
ACCA TRANSCRIPT

POF SECTION

CLIENT SECTION

CV
PASS DATA PAGE
SSCE CERT
NYSC CERT

Timeline
App submitted - 19 April

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Kudiratu28(f): 10:31am On May 28, 2021
Congrats, tap into your blessings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 10:44am On May 28, 2021
mhozzis:
Hello everyone,

Please what is ghost updates and how do I apply for upfront medical?

To your 2nd question,

For your UPFRONT MEDICALS, go through everything in the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/233#98887195

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by lincolnsnowhite: 10:50am On May 28, 2021
Good afternoon everyone, please can anyone help me with list of school that will accept my HND ( Upper Credit ) in any university or college for PGD or Master or Post Graduate certificate program? Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 10:51am On May 28, 2021
Theboysquare1:
Good day everyone. Please can someone help with format on how I can send email for them to expedite my visa processing. Thank you

Detailed Information on how to send Webforms & Mails to IRCC offices to EXPEDITE A VISA APPLICATION if it has EXCEEDED STANDARD/NORMAL PROCESSING TIME (With Mail Format)
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/473#95627040
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Maputhohq: 10:54am On May 28, 2021
base83:

CIC FORMS
IMM 1294
IMM 5257
IMM 5257

FIRST DEGREE CERT
FREE DEGREE TRANSCRIPT
ACCA TRANSCRIPT

POF SECTION

CLIENT SECTION

CV
PASS DATA PAGE
SSCE CERT
NYSC CERT

Timeline
App submitted - 19 April

Another beautiful timeline!!!
Congratulations to you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 10:57am On May 28, 2021
lincolnsnowhite:
Good afternoon everyone, please can anyone help me with list of school that will accept my HND ( Upper Credit ) in any university or college for PGD or Master or Post Graduate certificate program? Thank you.
Your response to the following questions will determine the PG. Cert program you can/should go for

- What year did you graduate (To address Study Gap)?

- What did you study for your HND?

- What is the name of your Job/Occupation?

- Is your Job/work experience related to your HND Degree? (To address Academic & Career Progression)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Mobi22: 10:57am On May 28, 2021
base83:

CIC FORMS
IMM 1294
IMM 5257
IMM 5257

FIRST DEGREE CERT
FREE DEGREE TRANSCRIPT
ACCA TRANSCRIPT

POF SECTION

CLIENT SECTION

CV
PASS DATA PAGE
SSCE CERT
NYSC CERT

Timeline
App submitted - 19 April

Congratulations!!!
I tap into this grace

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Kenon1: 11:01am On May 28, 2021
It's allowed, "to scream to heaven and thank God". Congratulations dear���
base83:

CIC FORMS
IMM 1294
IMM 5257
IMM 5257

FIRST DEGREE CERT
FREE DEGREE TRANSCRIPT
ACCA TRANSCRIPT

POF SECTION

CLIENT SECTION

CV
PASS DATA PAGE
SSCE CERT
NYSC CERT

Timeline
App submitted - 19 April

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Olaa123: 11:04am On May 28, 2021
base83:

CIC FORMS
IMM 1294
IMM 5257
IMM 5257

FIRST DEGREE CERT
FREE DEGREE TRANSCRIPT
ACCA TRANSCRIPT

POF SECTION

CLIENT SECTION

CV
PASS DATA PAGE
SSCE CERT
NYSC CERT

Timeline
App submitted - 19 April

Dear God, I'm also your daughter and I'm tapping into this.
Congratulations mama

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ray007bu: 11:09am On May 28, 2021
[quote author=base83 post=102135809]PPR request dropped this morning!

CIC FORMS
IMM 1294
IMM 5257
IMM 5257

FIRST DEGREE CERT
FREE DEGREE TRANSCRIPT
ACCA TRANSCRIPT

POF SECTION

CLIENT SECTION

CV
PASS DATA PAGE
SSCE CERT
NYSC CERT

Timeline
App submitted - 19 April

I tap into this Lord. This would be my testimony soon����

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by dyce101(m): 11:10am On May 28, 2021
base83:

CIC FORMS
IMM 1294
IMM 5257
IMM 5257

FIRST DEGREE CERT
FREE DEGREE TRANSCRIPT
ACCA TRANSCRIPT

POF SECTION

CLIENT SECTION

CV
PASS DATA PAGE
SSCE CERT
NYSC CERT

Timeline
App submitted - 19 April

Congratulations ma, we will meet there

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.