Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (692465 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nayaaaaa: 10:57am On Jul 01, 2021
Hello Gurus how do I go about getting MBS for stanbic money market?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by gulpreet: 11:00am On Jul 01, 2021
atiteb4:
contact the graduate studies of the school or the admission board. They would be in the best position to answer your question
Thank you for your response. I have done so but yet to hear from them.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Carebeyondcure: 11:03am On Jul 01, 2021
Good Day Everyone, Thanks for the help so far Please the middle name on my birth certificate is different from the one on my passport how can I rectify it Biko I need answers thank you and also is there anyone that is going to university of Windsor and has paid please I'm in desperate need of your help please I need it urgently
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Innocey(m): 11:03am On Jul 01, 2021
Please guys, I'll be going for my medicals at qlife in few days time and I don't reside in Lagos, I am coming from the east so please how do I go about it also I have been advised to stop at ojota and take a bus going to ikoyi but I need a better and more accurate direction from you guys please.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by gulpreet: 11:03am On Jul 01, 2021
atiteb4:
contact the graduate studies of the school or the admission board. They would be in the best position to answer your question
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by shams040(m): 11:04am On Jul 01, 2021
olabisi6438:

If you're going by commercial busses. Take a bus to eko hotel and drop at emo hotel roundabout. Cross to the other side or ask those white busses which one is going to family clinic.

Thank you for this. I'm there now. Anyone there also?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 01, 2021
Frankrobbn1:

From the wisdom of my vast experiences dealing with several immigration applications to Canada, it is normal for IRCC to approve the principal applicant first before considering the other dependents. I have seen this happen on several occasions and have also observed first-hand a scenario whereby the spouse and the principal applicant were approved while the dependent children were denied. There is no blueprint that works for Canadian immigration processes and the format is not clearly spelled out by the authorities. As a result, should you keep sending emails to IRCC, they might not act fast on your family's application. The best practicable way of getting their attention to finalize processing of your family's application, is to reach out to a Member of Parliament (MP) within the jurisdiction where your school is situated in Canada. It was through the same means we were able to get the dependent children's application approved after a refusal as the visa officer was queried for his wrong assessment and the application was later changed from "refused" to "submitted" and at a subsequent time PPR was issued.

I would want to throw an intelligent question to you so as to broaden your expectations. Did you apply for a Spousal Open Work Permit (SOWP) for your husband? If yes, he will require a travel authorisation letter from IRCC to accompany you to Canada and there is a seperate IRCC email for this purpose. However, on the account that you've filed for a visitor's application for him, his application will not be processed following the Canadian immigration procedures on ground due to travel restrictions on non-essential travellers.

I hope this information is helpful to your enquiry. All the best with your family's application.

It will end in praise
please @ frankrobbn1 please I need u to advice me.my brother is going to be my co sponsor as he is writing a sponsorship letter that he will be responsible for my living expenses for two years while I will be responsible for my school fees.i have a sitting balance of #13m in my Nigeria account and I intend paying my 1st year school fees from there .plz how can he open a GIC account for me.he intends submitting his letter of employment and that of his wife and his recent 6 months pay stub but does not want to submit his statement of account cos he has been paying 4 his house so he really does not have a good balance. note that he is a permanent resident in Canada and his wife is a Citizen.i wanted to be self sponsored before until I heared from this thread that if I am self sponsored I should have my whole school fees in my account and living expenses for the two years which I really do not have as I have just about #13.5m.so please I want to know if it's ok for him to sponsor my living expenses by opening a GIC for me and not show his account statement. just mine.also am wondering how he can open it for me as he does not know how to.please do respond I beg
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EmeeNaka: 11:07am On Jul 01, 2021
Carebeyondcure:
Good Day Everyone, Thanks for the help so far Please the middle name on my birth certificate is different from the one on my passport how can I rectify it Biko I need answers thank you and also is there anyone that is going to university of Windsor and has paid please I'm in desperate need of your help please I need it urgently
I believe someone already answered you. You're advised not to use your Birth Certificate. It's not useful for Canada Study Permit application. Use the one in your passport if that's the name in your WAEC cert and other documents
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by shams040(m): 11:09am On Jul 01, 2021
Innocey:
Please guys, I'll be going for my medicals at qlife in few days time and I don't reside in Lagos, I am coming from the east so please how do I go about it also I have been advised to stop at ojota and take a bus going to ikoyi but I need a better and more accurate direction from you guys please.

Okay it all depends on where you last bus-stop would be. From anywhere it could be just make sure you get to OBALENDE or CMS. From any of the the two take bus going to EKO HOTEL ROUNDABOUT. Once you get there you can trek because that was what I Did I just follow the google map or u can ask anyone 'Agbero' that you are going to family clinic or u can look for the street where Zenith banl big building is.

Another ways is to take Uber or Bolt from CMS or Obalende.

All the best man.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Tacogado: 11:15am On Jul 01, 2021
Please house can someone apply to a school starting session by sept
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Amenmay: 11:17am On Jul 01, 2021
SlimCupid:
Hi guys. Congrats to the proud owners of newly minted PPRs.
Please o, I applied on the 11th of February. Done only my biometrics, and I also didn't use the NSE route as my IELTS expired before I applied. Is it normal that there's been no progress at all.? Local man is apprehensive. Please share your insight with me if you have any. Many thanks.

Please oooo, go and do your medical and order for your GCMS notes immediately. (I believed you have your Application number and UCI number with you) sometimes this agent people are not reliable at all they are the once adding to the delay of application. I’m January applicant using agent too my agent told me not to go for medical until is been requested. When my friend introduced me to this forum I got a lot of information and knowledge that If I knew I would have done this application myself with the help of Elders in the house. I have ordered for my GCMS notes yet to arrive and I have book for my medical with the absent of my agent.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Ketima: 11:18am On Jul 01, 2021
Innocey:

Same with me. Went for mine from the east. If by road, then you can't go on the day of your medical appointment, but a day before. So where are you gonna come from when in Lagos? if you're going by air(from Ikeja), then you can meet up with your appointment depending on the time of appointment. Try to find your way to Obalande, take a minibus going to Eko hotels, and drop at Eko hotels roundabout(last bus stop). Is trekkable from there. I trekked it from Eko hotel roundabout using my google map, and it took me just 6mins of lazy walking to get to the Qlife.

Await Lagos residents to give you a better idea.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Carebeyondcure: 11:19am On Jul 01, 2021
Thank you so much but by WAEC cert do you mean my WAEC result printout? please correct me if I'm wrong

EmeeNaka:
I believe someone already answered you. You're advised not to use your Birth Certificate. It's not useful for Canada Study Permit application. Use the one in your passport if that's the name in your WAEC cert and other documents
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EmeeNaka: 11:26am On Jul 01, 2021
Carebeyondcure:
Thank you so much but by WAEC cert do you mean my WAEC result printout? please correct me if I'm wrong

Original Printout from WAEC
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by atiteb4: 11:28am On Jul 01, 2021
gulpreet:

I had same issue like yours at Dalhousie university. I contacted my faculty but no response. Maybe you should copy your faculty, department or something.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by TennieYF: 11:35am On Jul 01, 2021
Stanbic mutual funds is not integrated with MBS yet

Nayaaaaa:
Hello Gurus how do I go about getting MBS for stanbic money market?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ritzzybaron: 11:39am On Jul 01, 2021
Lol! Yes I’m here. Hello smiley

wehrmatch:
Any June 2021 applications in the building?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ritzzybaron: 11:45am On Jul 01, 2021
Did you use a sponsor?
From the VO’s comment, it seems the Agent portrayed you to be established which is now not sufficient.

Akanoa:

1. I'm 19 and just left high school 2019 therefore no previous undergraduate. I did all science related courses in school and I've been attending a computer science which I just finished.
2. There was a problem because my agent did not fill in my siblings in my family form, I don't know how that happened.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Carebeyondcure: 11:45am On Jul 01, 2021
Please can I get that from WAEC website or my secondary school

EmeeNaka:
Original Printout from WAEC
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Amenmay: 11:50am On Jul 01, 2021
Please ooooooo this myBankStatement of a thing is it submitted before or after you have submitted your application. Because as is bank that will send it, I’m sure it will not be included in the form..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 01, 2021
Queenmama03:
My people! Please I have a question about this CIBC student pay. I took the payment instruction to the bank this week but I'm yet to be debited. However I just received a notification from CIBC that I need to complete the payment by tomorrow. So I'm just wondering if I should ignore since I've already initiated the process at the bank.
I'd appreciate anyone who has an idea on how this works. I'm paying with my naira account. Thanks
how did you apply ?.I want to get a GIC too
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 01, 2021
Enjay316:

please @ frankrobbn1 please I need u to advice me.my brother is going to be my co sponsor as he is writing a sponsorship letter that he will be responsible for my living expenses for two years while I will be responsible for my school fees.i have a sitting balance of #13m in my Nigeria account and I intend paying my 1st year school fees from there .plz how can he open a GIC account for me.he intends submitting his letter of employment and that of his wife and his recent 6 months pay stub but does not want to submit his statement of account cos he has been paying 4 his house so he really does not have a good balance. note that he is a permanent resident in Canada and his wife is a Citizen.i wanted to be self sponsored before until I heared from this thread that if I am self sponsored I should have my whole school fees in my account and living expenses for the two years which I really do not have as I have just about #13.5m.so please I want to know if it's ok for him to sponsor my living expenses by opening a GIC for me and not show his account statement. just mine.also am wondering how he can open it for me as he does not know how to.please do respond I beg
please @frankrobbn1 @lekiboboe @justmellow please anyone.i need serious advice ooo.God bless
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 01, 2021
Please guys. Qlife is close to sandfill bus stop right?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by lolathegenie: 12:00pm On Jul 01, 2021
When you go to the mbs website you can click on your bank and see the process to get a mbs. For most banks you can do it on your e-bank site. After you've gone through all the process they'll send you a 2 paged ticket to your email address that you can upload where they ask for your proof of funds

Amenmay:
Please ooooooo this myBankStatement of a thing is it submitted before or after you have submitted your application. Because as is bank that will send it, I’m sure it will not be included in the form..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Akanoa: 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2021
ritzzybaron:
Did you use a sponsor?
From the VO’s comment, it seems the Agent portrayed you to be established which is now not sufficient.

My mom was my sponsor.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 01, 2021
Freebands01:

You mean you are trying to login but couldn’t? It states on the portal there is a system maintenance going on. Try again in 3hours and you good to go

I am trying to see how I can open a GIC account a fund it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by SlimCupid(m): 12:12pm On Jul 01, 2021
Blazca:
We are on the same boat. Are you sure we don't have the same agent. But shaa I'm doing my medicals this month
Godspeed mate. We'll get there

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by SlimCupid(m): 12:14pm On Jul 01, 2021
Amenmay:

Please oooo, go and do your medical and order for your GCMS notes immediately. (I believed you have your Application number and UCI number with you) sometimes this agent people are not reliable at all they are the once adding to the delay of application. I’m January applicant using agent too my agent told me not to go for medical until is been requested. When my friend introduced me to this forum I got a lot of information and knowledge that If I knew I would have done this application myself with the help of Elders in the house. I have ordered for my GCMS notes yet to arrive and I have book for my medical with the absent of my agent.
Thanks bud. I've sent you a mail
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Thompsonpet(m): 12:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
lolathegenie:
When you go to the mbs website you can click on your bank and see the process to get a mbs. For most banks you can do it on your e-bank site. After you've gone through all the process they'll send you a 2 paged ticket to your email address that you can upload where they ask for your proof of funds

Is there any address the bank will need to send the MBS to apart from the copy the bank will give you to upload? If yes, which address please?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Kriptune: 12:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
makano:
Since your inner man is pushing you to take the action and uve not had issues with any immigration laws of the countries you have visited in the past,then no harm in doing so.. Here is the link to the webform.. https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx Peace

Good morning.

I sent a webform without including my uci, didn’t realize I had one. But I included my application number. Should I be worried?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 01, 2021
Please house I need assistance from anyone who has ever opened a GIC account in Canada from Nigeria for the purpose of visa application. I beg you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EmeeNaka: 12:27pm On Jul 01, 2021
Carebeyondcure:
Please can I get that from WAEC website or my secondary school

What Level of education are you going for ?
You obtain your original WAEC cert from your school.

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74