Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (686097 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lianna2020: 4:47pm On Jul 01, 2021
Send a mail
I’d share the link via email.
tourphland:

Please do you have link to ucw WhatsApp group or can i be added

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Eventus31: 5:05pm On Jul 01, 2021
You will get it.
Tomorrow is also my birthday
TennieYF:
Welcome to the month of perfection everyone. Tomorrow is my birthday and I'm using that as point of contact to my application. I will testify in this month of July. I wish everyone good news this month!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by chelseaboi(m): 5:05pm On Jul 01, 2021
Lianna2020:
Send a mail
I’d share the link via email.
Kk..me too
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Amycanada(f): 5:05pm On Jul 01, 2021
Good evening Nairalanders, as an ND(National Diploma) graduate in Agricultural Technology, which is better to show an educational progression,a college or a University? Can anyone suggest a cheap college or University? And when can one start applying for winter(January) intake? Again,is Environmental protection Technology related to Agriculture and which college or University offers it? thanks all, please anyone with answers to the above questions should kindly help me�
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Jeff5gold: 5:05pm On Jul 01, 2021
Businessmovemen:
Hi guys
Please I will like to know if letter of acceptance will do, I don't have an enrollment letter, I have asked my school but they said I should use loa

Also please are there any July travellers here

I Dey here o....July traveler .....try get that enrolment letter o....u can’t board your flight without it.?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Jeff5gold: 5:18pm On Jul 01, 2021
Amycanada:
Good evening Nairalanders, as an ND(National Diploma) graduate in Agricultural Technology, which is better to show an educational progression,a college or a University? Can anyone suggest a cheap college or University? And when can one start applying for winter(January) intake? Again,is Environmental protection Technology related to Agriculture and which college or University offers it? thanks all, please anyone with answers to the above questions should kindly help me�

I have a degree in microbiology and applied to study Environmental protection technology in NorQuest college, Canada (post secondary diploma) I will be traveling to Canada in few weeks.
Agriculture has different branches same as microbiology biology .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by mercy445: 5:34pm On Jul 01, 2021
Genyc:
Just leave everything as it is now, of you get approval before fall, simply request for the new LOA if not work with the winter term

All is well

okay thank you for your advice.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Frankrobbn1: 5:35pm On Jul 01, 2021
amr12:

Alhamdulilah

Applied: March 7th 2021 (Masters Electrical and Computer Engineering UNB)
Biometrics Request: March 8th 2021
Biometrics done: March 10th 2021
Nigeria student express request letter:March 12th 2021
Request letter received by IRCC : March 17th 2021
Upfront medical:April 23rd 2021
Request for GCMS: May 19th.
Medical updated: June 14th 2021
Note arrived :June 21st Eligibility review was blank
Eligibility started :June 28th
PPR and BVL dropped :June 30th

First time applicant with no agent,i applied on my own.I was so anxious between March 17th and June 30th especially when my eligibility review was blank when GCMS came in.

No travel history and i am yet to pay my school fees.

Thanks to frankrobbn1,Justmellow,lekiboboe and silvamania for their support.

Congratulations on the successful outcome of your application. It is a pleasure to have been in the context of your success story to Canada. I wish you the very best!

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by mercy445: 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
RichieJayy:
Your Letter of Introduction (LOI) will be sent to you after your passport has been stamp at VAC Abuja/Lagos, print it and attach it to the email you’ll be sending to school for LOA reconsideration.

okay thanks, fingers crossed!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Babl: 5:38pm On Jul 01, 2021
[quote author=@Winner0718 post=103246199

Please how do i write to IRCC for the authorizatiion to travel for the processing of my dependents application to be priotized and processed accordingly like you suggested? i really look forward to your kind response. i appreciate you taking time to lend your voice. God bless you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Frankrobbn1: 5:41pm On Jul 01, 2021
dotoracs:
My situation is exactly same as the person you advised. The only difference is that our time lines are different. However, the 30days of the mybankstatement for NSE offer has expired in my case. I went on to type a justification letter as to why my application is not suitable for NSE on a word document and attached a few supporting document, then saved it as PDF. I signed, submitted it. Immediately after that... My application status changed from "awaiting your action" to "submitted".

I applied April 8, got NSE offer on May 13 and it expired June 13. I just uploaded the letter today in the space provided and it went through.

I seriously hope and pray it ends in praises for us all. Many thanks for sharing your wise perspective @frankrobbn1.

Be positive and pray for a successful application. I wish you all the best!

It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Frankrobbn1: 5:43pm On Jul 01, 2021
demure178:

My gmsc note came in. I think the pfl was entered in error. What do you think!

The CBSA notes is blurry and I can't see it clearly from my end. Please paste a legible file for review.

It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Frankrobbn1: 5:45pm On Jul 01, 2021
demure178:

How can I get Member of Parliament (MP) for fanshawe college London Ontario?

A simple Google search "List of Member of Parliaments in London Ontario" would solve this.

It will end in praise

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 01, 2021
Please how can I notorized. One notary public told me 5k per page. Please I need help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lianna2020: 5:55pm On Jul 01, 2021
They are expensive
perez0007:
Please how can I notorized. One notary public told me 5k per page. Please I need help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Frankrobbn1: 5:58pm On Jul 01, 2021
Uduak55:
Hi Fam,

This is long overdue but I want to share my testimony to the glory of God.

My second application was approved, I received the final correspondence letter today.

Attached are my first and second applications showing their timelines.

Short background story- my first application was approved in 2020 but I had to change DLIs, meaning I had to reapply for a visa because I wasn't in Canada (didn't have a study permit) to effect a change of institution.

Thanks to all the gurus ( ...@Frankrobbn) and everyone in the house for your unrelenting support.
keep hope alive guys, your success story is almost here.

Finally it pulled through! I can now rest a bit grin

Congratulations Uduak, Thank you for taking time to share your experience and feedback. I'm glad to be part of your successful student visa application. I wish you the best in your new DLI.

It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Amycanada(f): 6:01pm On Jul 01, 2021
Jeff5gold:

I have a degree in microbiology and applied to study Environmental protection technology in NorQuest college, Canada (post secondary diploma) I will be traveling to Canada in few weeks.
Agriculture has different branches same as microbiology biology .
Please, how much is their tuition and other fees in total, and what documents did you submit for admission?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Jeff5gold: 6:03pm On Jul 01, 2021
Amycanada:

Please, how much is their tuition and other fees in total, and what documents did you submit for admission?

Tuition 30k for 2 years (2 years program)
Only waec result....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Frankrobbn1: 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2021
Carebeyondcure:
Good Day Everyone, Thanks for the help so far Please the middle name on my birth certificate is different from the one on my passport how can I rectify it Biko I need answers thank you and also is there anyone that is going to university of Windsor and has paid please I'm in desperate need of your help please I need it urgently

The name on your international passport should be your official name. You can easily get a new birth certificate from National Population Commission (NPC). This doesn't call for much panicking.

It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oreoluwamipo: 6:43pm On Jul 01, 2021
Aww congratulations. I remember how worried you were .. It will end in praise.

TANTUMERGO007:
Manitoba just give me admission since match I applied haaaaaa I just tire
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Thaiy(m): 6:45pm On Jul 01, 2021
sammyyanke:
Good news!!!
The good Lord has done for me .
BVL & PPR just dropped this morning.
May 11th applicant, NSE route.

Details coming later.
May God's favour locate everyone believing God for ths type of testimony.

Many thanks to all gurus on the platform. More grace

Congratulations..... Canada will favour you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by TANTUMERGO007(m): 6:46pm On Jul 01, 2021
Oreoluwamipo:
Aww congratulations. I remember how worried you were .. It will end in praise.

My fear is that they bouncing many people..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oreoluwamipo: 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2021
Congratulations , may your joy be permanent .

Testimonytime:
Pass me not o gentle savior
Hear my humble cry
While on others thou art calling
Do not pass me by
Savior, savior
Hear my humble cry
While on others thou art calling
Do not pass me by.

I receive the strength o lord.
April 16th 2nd time applicant.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Babl: 6:49pm On Jul 01, 2021
@ frankrobbin

Thanks so much for your advice on reaching out to an MP to expidite my family's application, i have done that but no response yet. Please how can i reach you? Tried sending a mail but not sure it went through. I would appreciate a way to contact you. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oreoluwamipo: 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2021
By Gods grace.

porchy:
July my birthday month is here, May PPR rain on every applicant awaiting a decision IJN. A PPR won't be bad for a Birthday gift Lord��

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oreoluwamipo: 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2021
Dont worry your own case will be different.

TANTUMERGO007:

My fear is that they bouncing many people..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oreoluwamipo: 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2021
Please how and what site can I order my gcms note from Nigeria? + how much will it cost me please?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Gentledaf(m): 7:14pm On Jul 01, 2021
Jerryjack022:
Creator of the Universe
What can’t You do
What can’t You do Jesus
Name above every other name
What can’t You change
What can’t You change Jesus

You are able
Great and mighty God
You are able Jesus

There is nothing
Nothing You cannot do
Nothing You cannot change
Nothing You cannot
Turn around
You are able
Great and mighty God
I put my trust in You
You are able Jesus

My PPR landed this morning guys... It’s the Lord doing and marvelous in my sight!
March 17 applicant normal route. God will show up for those that are waiting for PPR.
Coming back with my full episode!

Congrats......It's will go round
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Freebands01: 7:18pm On Jul 01, 2021
Oreoluwamipo:
Please how and what site can I order my gcms note from Nigeria? + how much will it cost me please?
Try sending an email to anon123
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by emmalextemtop: 7:19pm On Jul 01, 2021
may99:

Long Post Alert cool

Application Submitted——————- May 11
Biometrics Request————————May 13
Biometrics Completed——————- May 14
NSE Request———————————May 25
Medicals Passed ————————- May 31
NSE Submitted——————————June 11
Eligibility—————————————June 14
PPR&BVR————————————June 30

I tried to look for ghost updates but I didn’t have the tenacity to keep checking my profile every morning.

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED
- International Passport ( With 2travel histories)
Digital Photo
All IMM forms
Admission Letter with Tuition Information attached

Client Information
1. Request to be exempted from NSE
Yeah, I know grin. I started the application with the mindset of following the regular route. I wrote a five paragraphed letter telling them that I had TOEFL and didn’t want to write IELTS kiss
2. TOEFL Results
3. Statement of Purpose
I’m going for a masters course that aligns with my undergraduate degree. I pointed this out, I even made reference to my transcripts.
4. Course Breakdown and Registration Details
5. University Degree certificate
6. University Transcripts
7. Resume
8. NYSC Discharge Certificate
9. Police Clearance Certificate
10. Covid Vaccine Card (I was prepared) wink
11. Family Identity Cards

Proof of Fund Section (Sponsor- Mom)
1. Sponsor Letter
2. International Passport
3. Birth Certificate of Applicant Showing Relationship
4. MyBankStatement
5. Tax Certificate
6. Invoices
7. Land Documents
8. Car Documents
I haven’t paid tuition so no receipts.

NOTE

When I received the NSE request on May 25, I was like why nah... I already sent a letter stating I wasn’t interested. But my cousin in Canada convinced me that I should follow their instructions and write the exam. Now, I’m very happy I listened grin. I registered, read, and wrote the exam within a week. Reading within days was so stressful, but Thank God, I achieved a band 8.

For the proof of funds section, I had so many doubts because I wasn’t sure if I established my sponsor well. My dad retired 7 years ago and my mom is a business woman. My family agreed to use my mom as the primary sponsor. The issue lied with the type of business my mom did. She was into farming and wholesale distribution of agricultural products and services. I had no idea of how to use her as a sponsor because she registered her CAC in 1992 but she never incorporated it. Her trade was very informal and there were few documents to submit. I almost employed the services of an agent for advice on her profile as I didn’t know what to do. I am dropping this here because I saw someone ask a question on this earlier and I hope this helps.

1. I told her to pay for personal tax to state government SIRS. I abandoned her CAC documents which required FIRS and incorporation.
2. I asked her to provide invoices of her business transactions. I used some from last year and earlier this year.
3. I dropped 6 months MBS of her transaction account. (CIC didn’t ask for 1 year in the NSE request, so i didn’t bother dropping it. I figured 6 months of her account was overwhelming as she performs daily transactions and her 6mth statement was already going to 100 pages.
4. I made sure her letter explained what she does and how much she was going to use to sponsor my education. She also stated that I was her only dependent and that her and my father were going to cover all expenses.
5. I dropped documents for all her assets and some of my fathers assets. I didn’t have time to do a price evaluation of property so I only dropped Survey Plans and Approved Plans. I didn’t drop tenancy agreements.
6. I was very truthful.

Appreciations

Glory to Almighty God. My application wasn’t perfect but he made it good enough for an approval in the VOs eyes.

To My family, for their support.

And finally, to everyone on this thread, especially those that posted their stories, the issues they had and how they tackled it. A huge Thank you to the gurus that took their time to answer questions and put them in an easy-to-follow format. My application was a DIY and without Nairaland Canada Visa Thread, this result may have not been possible.

The type of joy I had seeing the approval this morning ehn, it deserves to be shared. I pray for positive results/approvals for all hopefuls on this platform.

Congrats!

For the land, what docs were used for prove?
And was there no CAC docs?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by may99(f): 7:22pm On Jul 01, 2021
Oreoluwamipo:

www.GCMsnotes.com
www.applygcms.com

You visit the website, click on the package you want GCMS or CBSA, pay, fill and sign the consent form and submit.

You should get an estimated date of delivery.

GCMS note is usually $20 and CBSA is $40

Or simply contact Anon123 on this platform, I think a lot ppl have gotten their notes with his help.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by femmmmi94: 7:26pm On Jul 01, 2021
Anybody going to centennial college here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.