Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (685965 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by lawfree638: 11:05am On Jul 03, 2021
buchito1:
Good morning bro.

Yes! I know right. Was just thinking about booking for medicals now. Since it's only August that's available at the moment.

So I wouldn't need to wait another month. Since getting admission from a school shouldn't take more than 2 weeks tops.

Want to hasten things.

I will advise you to get your admission first.

Depending on the school you want to apply to, some schools could take two weeks, one month, two months, or even three months depending on how competitive the course is.

So get your admission first. I assume you are looking towards winter 2022, Submitting your application in Sept or late aug for a visa wouldn't be a bad idea.

All the best!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Kunfu(m): 11:19am On Jul 03, 2021
I need to order a GCMS notes please which site is faster in processing which I can get within a week
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by buchito1(m): 11:28am On Jul 03, 2021
lawfree638:

I will advise you to get your admission first.

Depending on the school you want to apply to, some schools could take two weeks, one month, two months, or even three months depending on how competitive the course is.

So get your admission first. I assume you are looking towards winter 2022, Submitting your application in Sept or late aug for a visa wouldn't be a bad idea.

All the best!!

Okay bro. Thanks a whole lot! Would first get the admission. Yes sure, looking towards Winter 2022..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lianna2020: 11:41am On Jul 03, 2021
Download it from play store or AppStore
ogunleyesijibomi:
So you mean arrive can is an application.. okay... how can I apply for arrive can or how can I get arrive can? Hope to read from you.. thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lianna2020: 11:42am On Jul 03, 2021
Download from play store or AppStore
ogunleyesijibomi:
Hello house... What's arrive can and how can I apply for arrive can? Or is arrive can flight ticket? Your response is needed... Thanks

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Gentledaf(m): 11:46am On Jul 03, 2021
SweetJJ:
It's an app you download on Google play store, then register your travel details.

How important is arrivecan?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Frankrobbn1: 11:48am On Jul 03, 2021
DianneM:
Mr. Frank, do you think receiving gift deeds from multiple sources will suffice for my application?

Thank you.

Receiving multiple gift deeds passes a wrong signal to the visa officer about your personal financial establishment in your home country. Having said that, there is high possibility of being denied on the ground of "Personal Assets and Financial Status". To avoid this, I will recommend you stick to a gift deed from a close relative.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lianna2020: 11:50am On Jul 03, 2021
Go ahead
The queue in the two designated hospital is crazy
You might end up seeing September as available date
buchito1:
Good morning bro.

Yes! I know right. Was just thinking about booking for medicals now. Since it's only August that's available at the moment.

So I wouldn't need to wait another month. Since getting admission from a school shouldn't take more than 2 weeks tops.

Want to hasten things.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lianna2020: 11:51am On Jul 03, 2021
Very important
That’s where they government will keep track of your covid symptom.
All you have to do is report daily for fourteen days that you have or don’t have any covid symptoms

Gentledaf:

How important is arrivecan?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by buchito1(m): 11:56am On Jul 03, 2021
Lianna2020:
Go ahead
The queue in the two designated hospital is crazy
You might end up seeing September as available date
Thank you for understanding what I was pointing at! sad

Thanks a lot. Would book an appointment ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Frankrobbn1: 11:57am On Jul 03, 2021
Cossy501:
@ frankrobbn1, dommakavelli and other guru's please assist me. Hello everyone... I am new and I will like to understand better. Please I would like to apply for PGD In any of the colleges because I came out with a third class in my first degree ( MATHEMATICS) and I have had one or two working experience, I was doing my own business before covid-19 struck, right now with the way things are in this country I feel to travel out is the best way and also I have a PGD in ICT from NOUN. I would love a good college with ability to work and be able to apply for PR. My parents are willing to sponsor me, I will appreciate it if anyone can put me through.

A PGD in Global Business Management is the logical progressive step for you given that you own a registered business in Nigeria. However, its safe and convincing if you don't declare the previous PGD in ICT from NOUN, for it will reduce your application success.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Jhyd0202: 12:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
Good morning, I applied via NSE and my document has been received since May but till now we have not heard from them, I think it's taking longer than expected which is 20 days after. If there is anyone we are on the same rail, can his or her pls signify? If they've heard anything from them. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by lawfree638: 12:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
Jhyd0202:
Good morning, I applied via NSE and my document has been received since May but till now we have not heard from them, I think it's taking longer than expected which is 20 days after. If there is anyone we are on the same rail, can his or her pls signify? If they've heard anything from them. Thank you

With the current trend, NSE takes about a month and about a week from when the NSE document was received, honored and eligibility review starts by IRCC not when you submit your application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Omankem8(f): 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2021
Since 29th ke? Your application is not up to 1 week.

Calm down :-)

Elyasix:
Hello roommates! I applied for the 2nd time since 29th of June and I haven't heard anything from IRCC uptil now! Please what could be the delay?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
Jeff5gold:

So you think those who traveled didn’t have there enrolment letter on them?? Funny
So far so good , it's safe to say people had different scenerios on this issue

In a nutshell, a month or less than two months (1.5 month) before travel with an enrollment letter should be ok with any Airline operator.

In some cases enrollment might even not be needed, if its one month before travel, but to be on a more safer side, one should get the letter.

With COVID-19 precautions, anything can happen, so one has to be careful
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by MadeMan01(m): 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
Omankem8:

Since 29th ke? Your application is not up to 1 week.

Calm down :-)

Someone was refused in 3 days sometime last year

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Queenmama03(f): 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2021
Hi Lianna pls how many days to your travel did you register the ArriveCAN ?

Lianna2020:
Very important
That’s where they government will keep track of your covid symptom.
All you have to do is report daily for fourteen days that you have or don’t have any covid symptoms

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Jhyd0202: 12:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
lawfree638:

With the current trend, NSE takes about a month and about a week from when the NSE document was received, honoured and eligibility review start by IRCC not when you submit your application.

I was told that my documents have been received since 19th of May, approximately it's now 1 month and 2 weeks now
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Favour132(f): 12:31pm On Jul 03, 2021
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Hannah036: 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2021
Good morning everyone , Thanks for all the good works you doing on here .please I have a question, if your student permit was denied , and you planning to submit again, does it mean anything if you want to use a new bank for the proof of funds different frm the first application., I mean Polaris for the first application and stanbic for the new application . please I need to Knw . Thank you.[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Olaa123: 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2021
Hannah036:
Good morning everyone , Thanks for all the good works you doing on here .please I have a question, if your student permit was denied , and you planning to submit again, does it mean anything if you want to use a new bank for the proof of funds different frm the first application., I mean Polaris for the first application and stanbic for the new application . please I need to Knw . Thank you.

Hello,
It is fine to use different banks. It is understandable. Just ensure there are no unexplained lump sums in the account statement and attach a bank reference letter addressed to the High Commission.

All my best

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lianna2020: 12:58pm On Jul 03, 2021
A night to travel day
You can register anytime to your travel day
Queenmama03:
Hi Lianna pls how many days to your travel did you register the ArriveCAN ?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
buchito1:
Good morning my people! Been a silent reader following this thread since MID Part 18. First time post on this thread grin

I think I'm now ready to start the process! Have been busy trying to get my Transcripts and Certificate (Gotten them). Now my only delay is getting my International Passport! (captured already, but still waiting for my Passport.)

I can't Apply for schools yet, cause I heard I'd need my International Passport to do that.

Now I'm thinking of Booking for medicals/Biometrics. Since i heard getting a space now is WAR! (Cause my Passport should be ready before August) can I book for medicals without Passport?

To all the Gurus in here, God bless you all for what you do!

BTW, i read Public Administration in school, finished with a 2.2.

But would like to go for a management or Marketing course. Lekiboboe kindly help with Post Graduate Courses i could apply for in Ontario.

Lawfree368, PPR no far from you again! cheesy

Thank you a whole lot! God bless us all!
PG programs in Human Resources Management
https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/652#105068930

See the links below, you would see Marketing or Marketing related PG programs
https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/119#102609937

https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/167#98357762

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by chiamakaeunice: 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
Thaiy:

Get the gift deed done. Your bank statement should have been added as means for supporting your travel expense and other miscellaneous alongside the funds you got.

It's never late, get it done and submit via web form, also include your SOA this time.

Someone shared sometimes ago, at least, 1M

It will end in praise.

Please I have an issue, I'm 21 years old currently, planning to apply for study visa by March next year. I intend to state that I'm sponsoring myself and also sure sufficient proof. I have a registered business and the amount I intend putting in my account monthly is 450k. My concern now is my age. Do you think my age would raise an eyebrow because I'm stating that I've been in the business for almost 6 years, which would mean that I started at 16. Do you think that would fly? PS: I don't have anyone to sponsor me, but I was able to get the POF from a friend living abroad
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Stephblues(f): 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
We are in the same situation. I applied May 12, got NSE request by 25th and review of documents started immediately. Till now, nothing. So yes it’s obvious it takes more than the 20days stated.

Jhyd0202:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EmeeNaka: 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2021
Favour132:
Good Afternoon Guys.
Pls I want to order for my gcms note but my login is revoked. Last application was in 2016 & I don’t have my UCI.

Please can anything be done?...
The rule is, you must log in to your GCKEY account at least once in 2years, otherwise, it will be automatically revoked.
If you still have any of the letters( Emails) sent to you by IRCC, check in it, you will see your UCI. It's also present in your Study Permit or PR card. So check.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by tobe1997: 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2021
I just submitted my application last week for international business management at Cambrian..pls wats is the expected wait time for admission.
Ruthbella:
is Cambrian college sudbury Ontario a nice colledge? I got admission there to study international business management.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by charles2468(m): 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
Good day, my good people, please am a newbie in this thread, thanks for everyone contributing immensely here.
My question is, I graduated with second class lower division, 2.75 precisely, I want to know can I get admission for masters directly or I should do PGD, sencondly, can i get a scholarship as well? @frankrobbn1
I will be glad if you reply to this
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Kriptune: 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
GracefulG:
Hi, please i'm sending an email message to you . I have a few questionsi need to ask

Ok I’m available anytime
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Kriptune: 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2021
Good afternoon Makano,
Pls I’m sending a request to contact you by mail.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 1:47pm On Jul 03, 2021
tobe1997:
I just submitted my application last week for international business management at Cambrian..pls wats is the expected wait time for admission.
With 2 to 2.5 weeks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by jfrazzy(m): 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
Lekiboboe:

With 2 to 2.5 weeks
Sure

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.