Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,400 members, 7,819,425 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (691928 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by patriciai: 9:37am On May 24, 2021
Amen in Jesus Name.
What God cannot do does not exist.

Frankrobbn1:
Congratulations in advance to everyone on this honourable thread!.

I would like to use this opportunity to officially welcome you all to the Canada Student Visa Thread PART 19, a new dawn, moment of jubilation and testimony. On this faithful day by the power in the name of Jesus Christ, I speak in life into every TRV applications in and out side of this thread awaiting response from IRCC. Today, I come with the full anointing of the Holy Ghost and I stand as an Oracle of the Most high God and I decree and declare as many of you that are believing God for TRV success, may God in heaven open every closed doors in your life and may the Visa officers at the Canadian embassy be forced to grant you your visas... Indeed, WHAT GOD CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST!!!!!. I therefore call forth the heavenly beings (Archangles) to take charge of every applications on this platform and perfect everything that concerns your application this time.

If you believe strongly in the grace of God Almighty, as you punch on the LIKE BUTTON, may heaven intervene in your case and may your application find favour in the sight of the visa officer. As you shout the loudest AMEN!, may it come to perfection in Jesus name.

Your Case is settled forever... Go and Rejoice for your success story is near.

Part 19 Grace --------------------------》100%Loaded!

Cc: @Justwise thanks for the update & acknowledging my request. We look forward to a more productive days and success stories on this thread.

As always, IT WILL END IN PRAISES FOR EVERYONE

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by LadyBlaq: 9:58am On May 24, 2021
@allisgood

Please how did you apply for your GCM notes? How long did it take and how much did it cost?

I 2any to request for mine
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by LadyBlaq: 9:59am On May 24, 2021
buckyfof:
Hello guys,

I JUST LOST MY DAD TODAY.

The pain is soooo unbearable.....

My condolences dear, may God give you and your family the fortitude to bear this huge lost.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by MamaIva: 10:19am On May 24, 2021
The best thing to do right now is to defer your admissionsharply to September

Foski01:
Gurus, I hail o...

I have ordered for a gcms note a week ago..

I applied since 28th Dec. 2020

School is supposed to resume 17th May 2021..

No response from IRCC till date...

No update nothing..

The last email response from lagos office three weeks was that my application was still processing..

Wetin make I do laidis?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by shupy: 10:49am On May 24, 2021
Blazca:
Please guys something has been bothering me. I submitted wuth sponsorship letter and bank reference letter but no affidavit of support. Am I doomed?
Affidavit is just an additional document. I wouldn't consider it essential.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 10:52am On May 24, 2021
shupy:

Thanks a lot. Now I can sleep Affidavit is just an additional document. I wouldn't consider it essential.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 10:52am On May 24, 2021
Thanks a lot. Now I can sleep
shupy:

Affidavit is just an additional document. I wouldn't consider it essential.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by TradeSunMoore: 10:53am On May 24, 2021
Guys! My daughter PPR just dropped!. Oct 6 , 2020 Applicant, (17 years undergraduate ) . NSE request, but ignored. upfront medical updated to pass since 29 December, 2020. Review of Eligibility started last Monday 17 May 2021.
Many thanks to all on this wonderful thread especially the Ogas - Frank and Just mellow - (I remember reaching out in January when I got agitated and the sound and assuring feedbacks you guys provided.).

I will endeavour to document the process later in the week to help others coming behind.

TO ALL AWAITING PPR ! This shall be the week !.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Ivygive: 10:59am On May 24, 2021
I await my breakthrough and testimony on this thread it is long overdue from part 16.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by canadasool: 11:00am On May 24, 2021
Congrats! I'm next in line in Jesus name. Amen

TradeSunMoore:
Guys! My daughter PPR just dropped!. Oct 6 , 2020 Applicant, (17 years undergraduate ) . NSE request, but ignored. upfront medical updated to pass since 29 December, 2020. Review of Eligibility started last Monday 17 May 2021.
Many thanks to all on this wonderful thread especially the Ogas - Frank and Just mellow - (I remember reaching out in January when I got agitated and the sound and assuring feedbacks you guys provided.).

I will endeavour to document the process later in the week to help others coming behind.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Thompsonpet(m): 11:02am On May 24, 2021
TradeSunMoore:

Hearty Congratulations!
May the land of Canada favour her.

By God's grace and mercy, I tap into this and must testify on this new thread this year. Its my season!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Omankem8(f): 11:04am On May 24, 2021
TradeSunMoore:

Thank God. We shall all testify on this thread.
God has done it!!! Congratulations.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EverGrateful: 11:10am On May 24, 2021
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TradeSunMoore:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Cceemmaa: 11:14am On May 24, 2021
Hello Everyone. Please I'm new in this platform. I'm trying to apply for canada student visa but I'm confused on the schools and programs.
I graduated in law in 2012 with a 3rd class. Please I would like to know the schools and what program I should go for so as to get a student permit visa. Should I go for diploma courses or certificate courses since most of the schools don't accept a 3rd class for post graduate programmes. Please help me.
I have applied for court clerk and paralegal program in humber college because English proficiency isn't needed because I don't have an ielet.
Please I need more schools. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Alchemist01: 11:24am On May 24, 2021
Can someone that got PPR recently provide answer to this ?

For people that have done Passport stamping recently after PPR, which is faster to get your passport stamped and returned back to you ?

VFS LAGOS OR VFS ABUJA ?

I have been hearing that VFS lagos is slower, can someone who has done this recently state their experience ?

I am trying to weigh my options to get my passport back asap.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Alchemist01: 11:26am On May 24, 2021
Who has an idea on how I can get an affordable student apartment in Oshawa, Ontario, close to Ontario Tech University?

Lekiboboe, Frankrobyn etc. Please I need your input.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 11:36am On May 24, 2021
Cceemmaa:
Hello Everyone. Please I'm new in this platform. I'm trying to apply for canada student visa but I'm confused on the schools and programs.
I graduated in law in 2012 with a 3rd class. Please I would like to know the schools and what program I should go for so as to get a student permit visa. Should I go for diploma courses or certificate courses since most of the schools don't accept a 3rd class for post graduate programmes. Please help me.
I have applied for court clerk and paralegal program in humber college because English proficiency isn't needed because I don't have an ielet.
Since 2012 till now, is your work experience related to anything LAW?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Anon123: 11:40am On May 24, 2021
LadyBlaq:
@allisgood

Please how did you apply for your GCM notes? How long did it take and how much did it cost?

I 2any to request for mine

Gcms note is applied by persons in Canada only. You can either use third party sites or I can apply for you. Either ways its not free

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Anon123: 11:44am On May 24, 2021
Cceemmaa:

What is your work experience?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by LadyBlaq: 11:44am On May 24, 2021
Anon123:

Gcms note is applied by person in Canada only. You can either use third party sites or I can apply for you. Either ways its not free
I heard some routes take fewer days than others. I want to get mine as quickly as possible and it looked like his came in on time, hence my question.

Please tell me the duration and cost for you to order for me.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Anon123: 11:45am On May 24, 2021
buckyfof:
Hello guys,

Sincerely sorry for your loss dear...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Anon123: 11:48am On May 24, 2021
LadyBlaq:

I heard some routes take fewer days than others. I want to get mine as quickly as possible and it looked like his came in on time, hence my question.

Please tell me the duration and cost for you to order for me.

Thank you.

The processing time for gcms notes is 30-35 business days depending on the volume of applications currently active. Therefore theres no as quickly as possible route.

Sent you a mail
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 11:57am On May 24, 2021
Alchemist01:
Who has an idea on how I can get an affordable student apartment in Oshawa, Ontario, close to Ontario Tech University?

Lekiboboe, Frankrobyn etc. Please I need your input.

Thanks
While you await a response here, go to the

LIVING IN CANADA THREAD and ask this question, you would get a based on experience response there

See link below

https://www.nairaland.com/4933819/living-canada-life-canadian-immigrant/443

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by mamatee2: 12:08pm On May 24, 2021
Oh dear.....so sorry for your loss. Please accept my condolence. May God comfort you and the entire family.

buckyfof:
Hello guys,

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by moonfc: 12:11pm On May 24, 2021
So sorry dear!

buckyfof:
Hello guys,

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Cceemmaa: 12:14pm On May 24, 2021
[quote author=Anon123 post=102012895]

What is your work experience?

I have worked as a legal counsel during my nysc days.
I have worked in a law firm for 2 years though,payment is not through bank.
Then I'm presently working as a company's legal advicer/secretary
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by AdoChel(f): 12:15pm On May 24, 2021
Please has anyone recently collected their passport at Ikoyi? Asking to know if they have started giving people.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Anon123: 12:16pm On May 24, 2021
AdoChel:
Please has anyone recently collected their passport at Ikoyi? Asking to know if they have started giving people.

Till 1st of June
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by kelvine95: 12:16pm On May 24, 2021
buckyfof:
Hello guys,

Sorry for your lost bro.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Ketima: 12:24pm On May 24, 2021
Please all,

That letter that all directors of the company must sign to show they're are aware of the sposnsorship is called what?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by AdoChel(f): 12:26pm On May 24, 2021
Okay, thank you

Anon123:

Till 1st of June
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by mamatee2: 12:28pm On May 24, 2021
Congratulations!

TradeSunMoore:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.