Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (499) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (685369 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by demmyg4real: 7:19am On Jul 31, 2021
patty10:
May God’s name be praised. After the long wait, especially after receiving bvl on the 25th of June without any further request, I almost lost my mind, but God came through. May God come through for everyone expecting PPR on this platform. Amen.

Congrats to you...
We are right behind u.

It well all end in praise......
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Mojiwealth: 7:49am On Jul 31, 2021
bollybeejay:

Graduate diploma in justice studies shows a better progression for a practicing lawyer as against paralegal
Your express entry profile will not affect your study permit chances
that is what going for in university of Regina march22 applicant
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Amicableoga: 7:53am On Jul 31, 2021
Favour132:
I will pm u a guys number that does Canadian number. You can use it to make & answer calls, verify accounts, text & receive msgs

I will need the contact too. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by RollyA(f): 7:57am On Jul 31, 2021
Sure, I’m female, what school are you going to?

IntimidationJay:
please do you mind we connect.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Silverkc: 7:59am On Jul 31, 2021
Good Morning all,

Please I applied on April 23rd, did my medical May 10th and Biometrics May 11th and my medical was updated and passed.
I have not gotten any response from them.

What should i do now because I'm a bit worried as my classes will start on September 7th.
Should I write to IRCC? and how do i write to them if yes.
Please gurus assist urgently.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by flexerking(m): 8:01am On Jul 31, 2021
ACSgrains1:
Good morning house,
Please I want to know if some one whose program is starting 7th September book his flight 3rd/5”6th September
you can arrive at least 30 days to resumption though flight will be more expensive now you should have booked a month ahead.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by RollyA(f): 8:02am On Jul 31, 2021
Almost the 5th note I am seeing in addition to mine. You order for your notes 2-3 months after applying and you realize 5 cad has gone to waste.

I think it’s now a tactic, it’s not a coincidence.

Unfortunately there’s nothing much to deduce, wait it out and if you have been praying alone, add fasting to it and at the back of your mind just take it that no news is good news. Someone had eligibility blank and she got PPR, just can’t determine the assurance from just one persons case.

Ketima:
Finally my Note has arrived but eligibility is super blank. Can't find any pre-assessment note. Guess I have to go allow my GCkey to rest small. The poor thing don suffer for my hand.
Any hope from the note at all?

Applied for the note: June 29
Note arrived : July 30

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ayoslas88: 8:25am On Jul 31, 2021
Silverkc:
Good Morning all,

Please I applied on April 23rd, did my medical May 10th and Biometrics May 11th and my medical was updated and passed.
I have not gotten any response from them.

What should i do now because I'm a bit worried as my classes will start on September 7th.
Should I write to IRCC? and how do i write to them if yes.
Please gurus assist urgently.

I am also April 24th applicant and my resumption is sept 8th…,,,,….. no update at all from them
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Bibisho: 8:26am On Jul 31, 2021
PPR just landed this morning
I don’t know how I feel �����
May 8th applicant

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by amiecandie: 8:26am On Jul 31, 2021
SweetJJ:
When was the last time you ordered through cbsa? Or is it just mine? I ordered on the 16th of June, then on the 11th of July, they sent a mail that It will take extra 60days. I ordered another one on the 21st through cbsa and ordered another through ircc on the 15th of July, I haven't received any one. Please anyone with this kind of experience?

When I placed an order on GCMSnotes.com, I was informed that there was a delay with CBSA then as at JUNE 26th .
IRCC was presented as a better option and I guess it seems so because I concluded submission on 28th June and exactly 1 month JULY 28th, I received the document. IRCC was also less expensive.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ayoslas88: 8:27am On Jul 31, 2021
Bibisho:
May 8th applicant
Congratulations……. NSE route??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by curious123: 8:28am On Jul 31, 2021
Teenie19:
Yes you can but you have to able to convince VO about progression.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Bibisho: 8:29am On Jul 31, 2021
ayoslas88:

Congratulations……. NSE route??

Yes please..... thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by amiecandie: 8:31am On Jul 31, 2021
Ketima:
Finally my Note has arrived but eligibility is super blank. Can't find any pre-assessment note. Guess I have to go allow my GCkey to rest small. The poor thing don suffer for my hand.
Any hope from the note at all?

Applied for the note: June 29
Note arrived : July 30

Me and you both on same page. Let's allow that August 6th processing timeline to pass before seeking other options to follow-up.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by akoko123: 8:31am On Jul 31, 2021
This one choke me ooo.. Ha.. God sent an Angel. YOU SHOULD NEVER FORGET THAT WOMAN OOO....
Your passport is Okay.. Go and submit.. Just explain it the way it happened and if possible let the Logistic company write something too on their letterhead.. But with what I see hear, I have seen people with worse passports ..

Imlicious:
Hello everyone please i need an urgent clarification. My passport just got a little burnt and I dont know if this will affect me when i send my passport upon request. Please i need urgent clarification The data page is perfectly okay, I just got my ppr I have less then 30 day to submit my passport

P.S it just got burnt today the logistic company misplaced my passport and a woman found it where she was burning dirty
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by amiecandie: 8:36am On Jul 31, 2021
Bibisho:
May 8th applicant

It has ended in praise. IRCC is working to meet the deadline. Congratulations ���. PPR hopefuls get ready.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by SweetJJ: 8:37am On Jul 31, 2021
Bibisho:
May 8th applicant

Big congratulations. I love good news ❤️

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oyesquare10: 8:42am On Jul 31, 2021
Congratulations!!
Go and prosper
NSE?
patty10:
May God’s name be praised. After the long wait, especially after receiving bvl on the 25th of June without any further request, I almost lost my mind, but God came through. May God come through for everyone expecting PPR on this platform. Amen.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Bibisho: 8:44am On Jul 31, 2021
amiecandie:

It has ended in praise. IRCC is working to meet the deadline. Congratulations ���. PPR hopefuls get ready.

Surely it has. Thanks much
God is coming through for them. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by patty10: 8:46am On Jul 31, 2021
RollyA:
Sure, I’m female, what school are you going to?

university of Winnipeg. Please send me a message so we can chat privately
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by bisimo: 8:47am On Jul 31, 2021
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I TAPE FROM IT!! GOD PLEASE DO MINE

Bibisho:
May 8th applicant

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by patty10: 8:47am On Jul 31, 2021
Oyesquare10:
Congratulations!!
Go and prosper
NSE?
yes but they didn’t keep to the 20 days processing time, it was way for than that
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by RollyA(f): 8:51am On Jul 31, 2021
I’m sure you responded to the wrong message. I was responding to Intimadationjay who’s going to Victoria BC cheesy

patty10:
university of Winnipeg. Please send me a message so we can chat privately
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Esmer: 9:00am On Jul 31, 2021
Bibisho:
May 8th applicant

Congratulations.

May 6th still anticipating

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Ketima: 9:10am On Jul 31, 2021
amiecandie:

Me and you both on same page. Let's allow that August 6th processing timeline to pass before seeking other options to follow-up.

Yes. Not wasting Cad$5 again on note. After August 6 and no update, will write the MP of my school location

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Ketima: 9:12am On Jul 31, 2021
Bibisho:
May 8th applicant

Congrats BIbisho. Go and conquer.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Bibisho: 9:16am On Jul 31, 2021
SweetJJ:

Big congratulations. I love good news ❤️

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Bibisho: 9:17am On Jul 31, 2021
bisimo:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I TAPE FROM IT!! GOD PLEASE DO MINE

I join my faith with yours, he will do yours and that of others . Amen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Jayeola007: 9:24am On Jul 31, 2021
@Anon123, LekiBoboe please I need your help. I’m thinking of submitting my application by Septemeber but I’ll be able to submit my February- May account history. Please note that my resumption date is September. I hope it’s not a red flag. Guys I need your help please advise and I’m not in the country at the moment can I do my biometrics where I’m?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by dassypei: 9:24am On Jul 31, 2021
Congratulations! It has ended in praise. May I know this feeling soon.

Bibisho:
May 8th applicant
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Jayeola007: 9:34am On Jul 31, 2021
Jayeola007:
@Anon123, LekiBoboe please I need your help. I’m thinking of submitting my application by Septemeber but I’ll be able to submit my February- May account history. Please note that my resumption date is September. I hope it’s not a red flag. Guys I need your help please advise and I’m not in the country at the moment can I do my biometrics where I’m?
please guys I need your help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 31, 2021
I did medicals July 7th. I've sent web forms and mails to lagos and nairobi still no update. What to do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.