Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (562) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (685640 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by dchamps: 11:34pm On Aug 08, 2021
Berylchristy:
Hello dchamps,
I tried reaching out via email.
I submitted my application June though I have been on their neck since January but they told me there was no space until january of 2022 and that i need to apply by June for the Jan 2022 intake.
If you have not heard from them, i think you should send them an email.
Can we talk via Dm?
Thanks

ok thanks. Sure we can talk via DM
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Olaa123: 11:55pm On Aug 08, 2021
Emmasonic4me:

And they couldn't be proactive to ensure availability even as different variants of the virus are erupting. This unavailability will technically defeat the target of resuming for fall semester fully vaccinated.

Thanks for your response though.

AstraZeneca is said to be arriving this week. Let's keep our fingers crossed
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Fresh88Man: 12:05am On Aug 09, 2021
Hello everyone.. Is there anyone here who has applied for university of Manitoba or who is already in Manitoba Please?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by IntimidationJay: 12:38am On Aug 09, 2021
fluxyn:
Thank you for your reply. Its a rolling application. The deadline is June. I guess I have to wait till September then. Thanks a lot, bro. Are you in Canada?

okay, if it’s a rolling application then about 3months from date of application, you should get a response. So hopefully, by the end of this month or September.
Given that your file has been sent to the department, it means you have passed the general screening, it’s time for the department to make a decision with regards to admitting you, your supervisor, the amount of funding and any other factors or benefits. Now, to secure admission, a Professor must accept to supervise you, hopefully, the supervisor you emailed Fights for your acceptance.

Also, please read and digest all the information here on study permit, so once you are admitted you can apply immediately without delay. IRCC takes a long time to process visa these days and if you can, please go through NSE and submit everything upfront.

And No I’m not in Canada yet, traveling in a few days.

All the best bro, see you in Canada.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by lawfree638: 12:43am On Aug 09, 2021
It's Monday, NL.

It's another week of endless expectations.

I pray our expectation wouldn't be cut short in the Name of Jesus. Amen. Shalom!

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by rali123(f): 1:37am On Aug 09, 2021
lawfree638:
It's Monday, NL.

I pray our expectation wouldn't be cut short in the Name of Jesus. Amen. Shalom!

Amen...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Bukoj: 1:48am On Aug 09, 2021
Amennnn!
lawfree638:
It's Monday, NL.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Gentledaf(m): 1:59am On Aug 09, 2021
lawfree638:
It's Monday, NL.

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Foladimejiw: 4:59am On Aug 09, 2021
Good morning fellow NL. Are there still applicants that submitted full NSE before May 15th that has not gotten final response from IRCC here? Just thinking loud. I submitted the IELTS result and Medicals after May 15. Let's do head count and expect great result this week...
April 25th applicant here
Eligibility has not started

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Bobinho10: 5:51am On Aug 09, 2021
Gooday! Please what are the documents asked at the airport when traveling to Canada?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by temitopeoloyede: 5:56am On Aug 09, 2021
Good morning guys.

Pls I want to ask is there any vfs office in Port Harcourt where I can do my biometrics?

I am currently in AkwaIbom and my medical examination is by September 28, can't wait till then before I schedule my biometrics?

I don't want to go to Lagos twice anywhere in Port Harcourt?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 6:07am On Aug 09, 2021
temitopeoloyede:
Good morning guys.

Pls I want to ask is there any vfs office in Port Harcourt where I can do my biometrics?

I am currently in AkwaIbom and my medical examination is by September 28, can't wait till then before I schedule my biometrics?

I don't want to go to Lagos twice anywhere in Port Harcourt?
No there is non at PH

Its either Lagos or Abuja
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by dotoracs: 6:08am On Aug 09, 2021
Good morning NLs.

I have a question...
Are there still some Atrazenica doses in Lagos? This one that I'm hearing what is now available is Moderna. For Christ sake, Covishield Atrazenica was my first dose and I hope to get my second shot this week. Please share if you know a centre that is still administrating Covishield Atrazenica.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Akum1: 6:14am On Aug 09, 2021
If you find out - please let me know! It's not ideal to mix Astrazeneca with Moderna. I know someone who is in the same situation. But the government should be getting Astrazeneca by the end of the month.
dotoracs:
Good morning NLs.

I have a question...
Are there still some Atrazenica doses in Lagos? This one that I'm hearing what is now available is Moderna. For Christ sake, Covishield Atrazenica was my first dose and I hope to get my second shot this week. Please share if you know a centre that is still administrating Covishield Atrazenica.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Gokoyer1401: 6:25am On Aug 09, 2021
Yes, you are right. In any case, we just have to give it a trial when time approaches.
.thanks for your time.
shupy:

Even if you get away with previous job experience. The applicant is not in her home country and is currently not employed.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by CrownTdan: 6:25am On Aug 09, 2021
Thank you!
mamatee2:
Her moniker is CHIKACIC. I remember she posted a list of centers.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by JayEjabz: 7:20am On Aug 09, 2021
Foladimejiw:
Good morning fellow NL. Are there still applicants that submitted full NSE before May 15th that has not gotten final response from IRCC here? Just thinking loud. I submitted the IELTS result and Medicals after May 15. Let's do head count and expect great result this week...

April 23rd applicant submitted everything except Ielts b4 may 15th. Nothing yet praying and hoping i get a positive response this week

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Freebands01: 7:38am On Aug 09, 2021
Foladimejiw:

April 29th with Nse

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 8:08am On Aug 09, 2021
MOBAN444:
I dof my hat oga, you are too much.
You deserve an award.

Thanks Odogwu i sight you .
AWARD KWA cheesy
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Ibrology1(m): 8:08am On Aug 09, 2021
Zee1n1:
Congratulations bro
Am also an applicant in the same University and yet to get decision on admission yet though I applied for engineering course MSc level. Strongly hoping to get admission.
My email is ibrahimajibola1328@gmail.com
My WhatsApp number is 08038314934
Those are my contacts if u don't mind.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 8:14am On Aug 09, 2021
Bunmijab:

Boss you too sure pa
thanks so much
You are welcome

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Winner0718(m): 8:17am On Aug 09, 2021
lawfree638:
It's Monday, NL.

Amen to your prayers!!!
I wonder wetin those VO in Kenya are upto, na raining season we dey now make dem release our PPR!!!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 8:20am On Aug 09, 2021
19CannyMum:

Walking Google please turn it into a plastic bottle, that's lighter and safer. I recommend plastic coke bottle, it's not flimsy like most table water bottles and it seals well. Don't forget to cut cellophane and put on top of the bottle before capping it. That will doubleguard against any spill. Do this with any liquid or semi liquid you're traveling with.

Also make sure you check it in, you can't take more than 100ml of any liquid in your hand luggage.
ok now.... noted ma'am
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Dramadiddy(m): 8:24am On Aug 09, 2021
olasubomy:

Let us be careful of putting out our numbers publicly here. Cybercrime is on the rise, and you cannot underestimate the amount of information that can be gotten on you just by having your phone number. It is safer to connect with your intended recipient through their moniker; that way, you are assured of speaking to the right person.

I wish everyone waiting for that: "Original Passport Request" remark on their GC key speedy positive response soon from IRCC.

All the best, guys!
hello I tried to quote you on the appropriate topic but it was locked, please help me out here, the IOM isn’t taking calls, also the UK website says the medical fee is in addition to my visa fee, I want to be sure that that means I do not need to pay any extra since I paid the visa fee already, thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by chichinwanks96: 8:26am On Aug 09, 2021
Hello Nairaland fam,

I submitted my study permit application on May 5th, got NSE request and I submitted my IELTS and 4 mybankvisastatement account. Till date, I haven't gotten any reply.
Am going for a Masters of Nursing program at Thompson Rivers University and classes begin on September 7. That's approximately a month from now. I'm very worried. Will I be able to meet up or will I have to defer. Next deferral date is September 2022(dats too far). My agent has sent emails to Nairobi office (or at least that's what she tells me).
I want to personally send a mail to parliament member of my school province. Please is this a wise decision?. Are there any consequences to this action. If I tell my agent, her answer will be No. But am actually worried and confused.

Thank you for your answers
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by kobobay(m): 9:09am On Aug 09, 2021
Just tired of waiting. Just make a decision on my app jare, and I will know my fate. Abi

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by MadeMan01(m): 9:14am On Aug 09, 2021
dotoracs:
Good morning NLs.

I have a question...

I am on same shoes with you.
I however researched online to discover leaders of Italy, Canada and Germany combined vaccine Astra Zeneca Oxford and Moderna.

I hope one can combine here, even though the govt said they don't advise that, or New batch of Astra Zeneca come soon
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Tammy03: 9:45am On Aug 09, 2021
@temitopeoloyede
Go to IOM Ikeja. 1,Isaac John st. Between 8-10am ask the security guys you want a manual booking for Canada Study Permit. Go with your passport and 46,500 naira. You will register your name,passport details and pick a desired date for the medical test. Pay the fee at the bank or online. Keep your receipt. I did manual booking on 2nd August . Medicals done on 4th August.
I represent my son application in this platform.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by makano: 9:51am On Aug 09, 2021
I mentioned Letter of promotion though, and Yes official ID card can also be added..

For the Pay slips, he can ask of his pay slips from the respective authorities, either from he account office or office of Human resource... And if he cant still get it, he can print out SOA for his salary account showing the consistent and regular monthly payment of his salary..

For his farming business which isn't registered, it should not be too much of a problem even though CAC documents of all business/Companies are required, but since he has all the documents you mentioned that is related to his Business, you can as well submit them.. There is no harm in doing that, the only problem is when you try to submit fake business documents for his business, but since the company isn't registered, you can go ahead and submit those documents..

Canada is interested to know that the sponsor is really capable of sponsoring you conveniently throughout your stay in Canada..

PEACE

emmalextemtop:

Thnks
I thought, I.D card and letter of promotion will suffice?
Pay slips, how do we get that? It's government job.

The main source of income is from his farming business though not registered but have prove of invoices, receipts, pictures... We just wanted to add it to it that he is also a civil servant or what's your advice please?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Vee1998: 9:54am On Aug 09, 2021
Foladimejiw:
I submitted my application May 12 normal route but did upfront medical and was updated to pass July 1st. Got a ghost update July 22nd and nothing changed on my page, Eligibility review is yet to start too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.