Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (619) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (689161 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Victoryokondu: 12:28pm On Aug 17, 2021
Elfavour:
Hi, is this how study permit reapplications are?
There's a lot of "We don't need" and no updates. I was expecting to at least see you've passed your medicals or something.

When did you submit please?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Jioke1994(m): 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2021
@shupy, pls, I need ur response.
That's d final question.

Jioke1994:

I remain loyal wink
U really sabi how to respond.
I appreciate.
Tnx.
Pls, how many payslips, invoices, etc. are required to explain sources of income?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Elfavour: 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2021
Victoryokondu:

When did you submit please?

28th of July
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Victoryokondu: 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2021
Elfavour:

28th of July

It’s still quite early that’s why
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ritzzybaron: 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2021
**hugs**

Teenie19:
Yes what you you said is correct. Maybe I didn’t word my reply properly. What I meant to say is that if her application is still pending, then she can still provide new LOA, however once it is approved then it is too late for any changes to LOA. ( change to school can only be done in Canada) Sorry for any confusion!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by shupy: 12:40pm On Aug 17, 2021
Jioke1994:
@shupy, pls, I need ur response.
That's d final question.

I didn't even see the question. You should have started off with the question instead of hailing me.
3-4 is ok.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Elfavour: 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
Victoryokondu:

It’s still quite early that’s why
I was thinking it was because it's my second application, hence, why they didn't bother notifying me my medicals have been passed since it's the same medical exam. I was notified in a couple of days for my previous application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Ibrology1(m): 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
I just got admission to the school and I needed to be in the school latest by December, I'm still on the process of study permit application. A
Fresh88Man:
Hello everyone.. Is there anyone here who has applied for university of Manitoba or who is already in Manitoba Please?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Ibrology1(m): 12:48pm On Aug 17, 2021
kezee123:
Anybody here going to Manitoba or already in Manitoba?
I'm going to Manitoba latest by December but my study permit still on processing.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teemenzo: 1:14pm On Aug 17, 2021
This one wey dem never drop ppr like this. I hope sat na full package dem dey do am. Loke drop 100 per day?

We will all rejoice.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Stephblues(f): 1:44pm On Aug 17, 2021
The money was transferred to my account by my husband who in turn submitted his business registration documents, pay slips, receipts from sale that generated the money and then his own employment letter. He also did an affidavit breaking down all his yearly income and expenses. In addition to this, I submitted my pay slip and work documents.

AKANLE2:

How did u explained that. And what are the docs u tendered to convince the VO?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
Is there anyone enrolled with Concordia University of Edmonton (CUE) in Edmonton, Alberta, who will like to connect?

I’ll also like to connect with TeamJune. I submitted my application on June 18, completed Biometrics on June 21. And I've ever since being hopeful and praying for an early decision on application and approval praise.

If you belong to any of those groups, kindly DM me so we can take it up on WhatsApp.

Thanks!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Octavoral: 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hi everyone, I applied for Visa since may15 but no response yet. Just to ease the pressure, I've been going on tourist visits to different countries within Africa. Now, I'm in Kenya. I'm thinking of walking into dier Canada visa office and table my matter 1 on 1. This wait don tire me o. At least make dem show me my file wherever dem put am. Make dem judge me for my presence. O ti su mi ooo

25 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Peacekid(m): 2:17pm On Aug 17, 2021
Afternoon to y'all

Can someone be refused on basis of not showing funds for flight and settling down expenses to Canada?

The person was granted a fully funded scholarship of about 50k CAD. Tuition fee of 9k CAD annually for two years.

Asking for a friend.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Esmer: 2:19pm On Aug 17, 2021
Octavoral:
Hi everyone, I applied for Visa since may15 but no response yet. Just to ease the pressure, I've been going on tourist visits to different countries within Africa. Now, I'm in Kenya. I'm thinking of walking into dier Canada visa office and table my matter 1 on 1. This wait don tire me o. At least make dem show me my file wherever dem put am. Make dem judge me for my presence. O ti su mi ooo

Please do
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Esmer: 2:20pm On Aug 17, 2021
Octavoral:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Victoryokondu: 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2021
Peacekid:
Afternoon to y'all

Can someone be refused on basis of not showing funds for flight and settling down expenses to Canada?

The person was granted a fully funded scholarship of about 50k CAD. Tuition fee of 9k CAD annually for two years.

Asking for a friend.

Was the person refused?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Victoryokondu: 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
Octavoral:

Lmaooooo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Dofrenzy: 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2021
You can add me 07040002800
JosephYemsol:

Eligibility started..thats good.

I applied July 19, eligibility never start o. But my medicals is passed..

I submitted ielts, but not mbs and I wasn't requested to submit nse up till now, I think it's semi nse route....

Let's talk on WhatsApp if u don't mind.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EPICUnleashed: 2:40pm On Aug 17, 2021
Good day everyone,

What kind of questions can an international student expect at the port of entry?

Also, I plan to stay in my sister's apartment for the 2-week quarantine before heading to campus. She is also a student. The problem is she lives in a different province than my college. Would the border/immigration officer have an issue with this?

If so, I would appreciate any suggestions for a suitable quarantine plan.
Thank you very much

@Frankrobbn1 @Justmellow @Adiekwe1@Lekiboboe @NairaLuck @justwise @Akannitommy and other gurus, please advice
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Peacekid(m): 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2021
Victoryokondu:

Was the person refused?

No

Awaiting PPR

He didn't show personal funds. He was thinking it could be a red flag
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Octavoral: 2:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
Victoryokondu:

Lmaooooo

Me I go enter there tomorrow
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Victoryokondu: 2:57pm On Aug 17, 2021
Peacekid:

No

Awaiting PPR

He didn't show personal funds. He was thinking it could be a red flag

Hmmmm he should be patient then. He can also try and send him mybankstatement via web form and explain to them. But ultimately I don’t know ��‍♀️

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by SweetJJ: 3:10pm On Aug 17, 2021
Peacekid:
Afternoon to y'all

Asking for a friend.

Yes. I know someone that was refused because of that. I'd advice the person to raise a web form and submit his personal account with some funds at least 1.5mil

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ray007bu: 3:10pm On Aug 17, 2021
Patricknetter:
Hello,
Pls is there any York University student here that has enrol for courses and also how did u go about the enrolment letter... I have sent email to the school for over 2months nw, on the steps on how to do that but no responses. Pls is urgent.

Here

There’s a link to apply for enrollment letter. I’ve sent you a mail
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EmeeNaka: 3:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
Peacekid:
Afternoon to y'all

Asking for a friend.
Getting scholarship doesn't remove the need for proof of Funds and proof of asset and establishment. He must post his bank statement showing that he is well established in his country. Because the Visa is a TRV, he is expected to return to his country after the study, so you must show them what will bring you back to your country. Bank statement and other asset are important way to show that you have been doing well in your country and not afraid of returning to your Country. So, let him/her package his bank statement and send to IRCC.
Without Personal Bank Statement showing enough funds, because here you didn't say he has a Sponsor, he may be denied for lack of Personal assets and not being well established in his own country, regardless of the scholarship.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EmeeNaka: 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2021
Abeg who has heard from Lawfree683. He has been absent here for awhile now.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nikky6: 3:25pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hello guys ,I just received my gcms notes and I don’t understand it.which part is the important part in the notes??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by klintino: 3:27pm On Aug 17, 2021
Check the last 3 pages for the notes

Nikky6:
Hello guys ,I just received my gcms notes and I don’t understand it.which part is the important part in the notes??

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Patricknetter: 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
ray007bu:

Here

There’s a link to apply for enrollment letter. I’ve sent you a mail

Pls I can't see the email, I hv some issues with my email. Contact me via whatsapp pls 08108415283

(1) (2) (3) ... (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49