Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (621) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (687229 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Kam3: 5:26pm On Aug 17, 2021
Nikky6:

I checked o,I don’t understand anything there .

What is on your pre assessment note and what is your eligibility saying?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Elixosodi(f): 5:28pm On Aug 17, 2021
Good day all,
I applied on 24th May, did my biometric on 26th May, rose one webform in July, I did medicals and updated my medical data form on same 12th August, I also added additional documents while uploading my medical data form. Got a pass on 16th August for my medicals. Pls, I would like to know if the reason for the delay is the webform I rose twice adding documents to my application?

Secondly, I would love to know if there is a WhatsApp group for Saint Paul University students in Ottawa

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Elfavour: 5:32pm On Aug 17, 2021
Kam3:

Check the first of the last three pages.
The reasons for refusal is there
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nikky6: 5:41pm On Aug 17, 2021
Kam3:

Blank
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Kam3: 5:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
Elfavour:

There is no refusal anywhere please.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Kam3: 6:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
Nikky6:

Blank

Has your eligibility started at all? You can screenshot page 1 and 2 let's see but blur your necessary information.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oyesquare10: 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
I have red on this platform of a moniker that got response from an MP and it shows that the document the moniker added contributed to the delay of his application.
Also, I have seen a moniker here that added a document through webform and got PPR like a week after
Please note that we have March/April applicant that hasn't added any document nor raise webform that are still waiting for PPR. So your action is in no way affecting your application. IRCC are unpredictable

Elixosodi:
Good day all,
I applied on 24th May, did my biometric on 26th May, rose one webform in July, I did medicals and updated my medical data form on same 12th August, I also added additional documents while uploading my medical data form. Got a pass on 16th August for my medicals. Pls, I would like to know if the reason for the delay is the webform I rose twice adding documents to my application?

Secondly, I would love to know if there is a WhatsApp group for Saint Paul University students in Ottawa

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oyesquare10: 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
No na
The guy is still expecting PPR please

Elfavour:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 6:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
Peacekid:
Afternoon to y'all

Can someone be refused on basis of not showing funds for flight and settling down expenses to Canada?

The person was granted a fully funded scholarship of about 50k CAD. Tuition fee of 9k CAD annually for two years.

Asking for a friend.
I would suggest you read the contents in the link below

How to show Proof of Funds for a Fully-funded Scholarship applicant going to a Canadian University (Based on the experience of Fully-funded applicants)
https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/384#99902954

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Psychosocial: 6:16pm On Aug 17, 2021
Anyone please.....

Psychosocial:
Hello, I'm resuming in University of Calgary Fall 2021. I book British Airways to Calgary through Toronto after 3 hours layover. I fly on 31st August 2021. I'm a bit confused as to the quarantine protocol. Do I come out to get my study permit at the Toronto Airport and quarantine in Toronto. Or layover at Toronto for my Calgary flight and arrive Calgary first before I get my study permit and proceed to quarantine there.

P.S. I haven't been vaccinated. Suggestions from anyone who has traveled from Nigeria to any province
in Canada other than Toronto and Montreal, after 9th August 2021 would be very helpful.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Elfavour: 6:31pm On Aug 17, 2021
Kam3:

There is no refusal anywhere please.

Ohhh, my bad.
I'm sorry, I thought you ordered for notes regarding an application that already got a decision.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ch3ckm8: 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2021
Oviebright:
no brother it's not even late to start application for winter. I'm applying also for winter 2022 it's takes about 4 months if it's too long to get a visa application response.
Ok thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Juwon21: 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
Gurus in the house,

Kindly help out to answer my question. I plan to apply for postgraduate diploma at conestoga college for next year fall, and I want to apply for educational loan from Mpower financing to add to what I have already. My question is, any experience from anyone who have used loan for studies at conestoga.

Brethren in the house, please answer me

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Peacekid(m): 7:04pm On Aug 17, 2021
Lekiboboe:

I would suggest you read the contents in the link below

How to show Proof of Funds for a Fully-funded Scholarship applicant going to a Canadian University (Based on the experience of Fully-funded applicants)
https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/384#99902954

Much appreciated

It was helpful

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 7:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
ooa1st:
Lekan baba, I am very happy for you, I read this with so much smile on my face.

Reading your story, you found nothing but favour, you sat down yet a special custom person came to meet you himself and gave you a seamless passage till you boarded your flight. That's nothing but grace and favour. You've being watering lives on this platform so I am not surprise God also made it easy for you.

Schooling and working will largely take you away from this platform, we'll greatly miss you, but you've contributed your quota and touched lives directly, I say a very big THANK YOU, GOD WILL GO BEFORE YOU IN ALL YOUR ENDEAVOURS.

Go and flourish boss

AWWWNNNN cheesy

Thanks chief, To God be all the glory oo grin

Na true as regards the bolded. I go miss una wella, reason why I get one small package wey i go drop soon for this platform (still under process though). Am sure many of us, most esp. newbies et. al would find the package very helpful

AMIN JESU! Thanks for the prayer, NAGODE SOSAI

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 7:17pm On Aug 17, 2021
[quote author=LJF11 post=104853185][/quote]
fantabolous & Sweet Landing Gist. Oya go and do massive exploits in Canada
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2021
Anyone going to Vancouver or UCW in September/October? Accommodation arrangement needed to be put in place. A sister is moving by September ending. Need to sort accommodation ASAP
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by AceeAy: 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2021
Elfavour:
Is there anyone here resuming for fall at the University of Saskatchewan?
We are here oh

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Elfavour: 7:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
AceeAy:

We are here oh
Undergrad or Graduate?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by shagamite: 8:20pm On Aug 17, 2021
AceeAy:

We are here oh
nice, I'll be applying for fall 22 soon applications commence, pls how long it takes to send admission mail to u

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by jfrazzy(m): 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2021
dotoracs:
Dem never pack them finish self.

Make them continue
I hope they don't turn around after 5 years on them
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Elfavour: 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
shagamite:

nice, I'll be applying for fall 22 soon applications commence, pls how long it takes to send admission mail to u

Not long, I applied for admission in December 2020 and got an offer in January 2021.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Kaydelegend01: 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2021
My fear o....
jfrazzy:

Make them continue
I hope they don't turn around after 5 years on them
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Juwon21: 8:36pm On Aug 17, 2021
bollybeejay:

I'm not sure Conestoga college is part of the colleges listed on the mpower financing website o
I saw conestoga when I searched through the school they finance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by shupy: 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2021
Olayinkaji:

Yes I did. Age: 27.
Reasons for refusal was lack of progress of educational work. I used an agent then and I believe I totally made a shamble of the last application. The agent suggested I applied for post-secondary institution degree at NBCC.
If that's the sole reason for refusal, you should reapply with a course showing progression. It's not advisable to go study in the UK when your primary target is Canadian PR.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Ogethatnewchick: 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hello Everyone,

Please does the Canadian embassy accept sponsor's bank statement as prove of funds or the money has to be in your own bank account?

Thanks Guys.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Ogethatnewchick: 8:42pm On Aug 17, 2021
I am considering furthering my studies in canada..... MBA.

One of the admission requirement is GMAT or GRE (Please which one is easier)? and list of centers in Lagos?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Timegi99: 9:15pm On Aug 17, 2021
Stephblues:
Hi, I will be resuming fall 2021. What course are you going for? I am going for Actuarial Science.

I am resuming January 2022. I have not applied for visa. Maters of Management

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by emmalextemtop: 9:22pm On Aug 17, 2021
osarodon:

Wait o, how do you print passport Data page as coloured, is that possible, how?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by kezee123(m): 9:24pm On Aug 17, 2021
Please guys I need urgent advise, my passport came in today and my resumption date is 2nd of September but the flights am getting to Manitoba before 2nd is only business class and really expensive, can I travel after the resumption date?

(1) (2) (3) ... (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)