Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,428 members, 7,812,260 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (633) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (685720 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by mamatee2: 1:54pm On Aug 19, 2021
I'm not sure what the update is all about.
Noone has mentioned that a decision was overturned with a ghost update after refusal.
Even then, anything is possible as what God cannot do does not exist!

ademidedavid:

Is there still hope please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Omiinii: 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2021
Your UCI number is stuck with you for life. You'll even use it when you apply for PR. it'll be the same UCI boss
Akanoa:
Please can someone provide an answer to this question.
I have a previous refusal but I have reapplied. Will the UCI number be the same for the two applications but different application numbers?
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Akanoa: 2:00pm On Aug 19, 2021
Omiinii:
Your UCI number is stuck with you for life. You'll even use it when you apply for PR. it'll be the same UCI boss
Noted. Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Naheem4real(m): 2:00pm On Aug 19, 2021
Iphiegrace:
So sorry about this delay,
When did you submit ?
NSE?

Likewise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oyesquare10: 2:02pm On Aug 19, 2021
Yes
Akanoa:
Please can someone provide an answer to this question.
I have a previous refusal but I have reapplied. Will the UCI number be the same for the two applications but different application numbers?
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Thaiy(m): 2:09pm On Aug 19, 2021
[quote author=EmeeNaka post=104911512]
[quote]

Any update on your application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Amicableoga: 2:09pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ara2004:
He would even need medical results at the port of entry. He should go for medicals immediately. It's not something to boycott or ignore.

Are we supposed to have the medical result? Or what medical result are we to show at Port of entry?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by STRICK00: 2:21pm On Aug 19, 2021
Looking at this visa and I can’t believe it’s real..
feels like a dream!!

Don’t give up guys!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by sim2003: 2:35pm On Aug 19, 2021
I was refused based on that that was my third consecutive application
And I also paid 50% of the tuition fee with 10m naira MBS. I work in a construction firm and also serve as a representative of my elder sister that sells gold in abroad. She is my sponsor.

I do receive money from her Nigerian customers that want to order gold in Naira whereby she handles the ones in Europe.

Can u assist me how I can get the gsmc notes too?

tyscott99:
Hello Guys,

I need to clarify something urgently. I was rejected on the status below;
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

First timer and I've learnt my lesson. I paid 50% 1 year program fee and had 10m in my account but I think my mistake was Printing my statement immediately I attained 10m and not there for 4 months straight. Anyway, I've requested for GSMC note.

My concern now is, I have working tools I bought with money and leased out to some vendor. I have the receipt and Signed Rental Agreement which I want to bring up with my new application.
WHAT WILL I NEED TO BRING IT UP ? Just my receipt and the Rental Agreement or I need anything legal to attach ?

The equipment was bought in my name...
Kindly advice...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Ade999: 2:36pm On Aug 19, 2021
Many thanks @Lekiboboe.

(not sure if you've answered related questions to this before but will appreciate your feedback)

I've gone through the links and most of the Accounting programs (also looking at other Business-related post-grad programs)
are Post-Baccalaureate diplomas as opposed to certificates as you advised.

Please advise if I should go ahead with the PGD applications.

Ade999:
Many thanks.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Ade999: 2:36pm On Aug 19, 2021
Many thanks @Lekiboboe.

(not sure if you've answered related questions to this before but will appreciate your feedback)

I've gone through the links and most of the Accounting programs (also looking at other Business-related post-grad programs)

Lekiboboe:

Good afternoon honorable,

Based on your profile (Academic Background & Work Experience), the contents in the link below have answered your question

https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/451#104130722

Note: Don't make a mistake of applying for a Diploma

Regards
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ademidedavid(f): 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2021
mamatee2:
I'm not sure what the update is all about.
Noone has mentioned that a decision was overturned with a ghost update after refusal.
Even then, anything is possible as what God cannot do does not exist!

Thanks alot
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by kennyjoy(m): 2:47pm On Aug 19, 2021
Joymusa:
please can someone help me with list of land document to submit. like C of O, power of attorney, and what other document is used to show landed properties .

Deeds of Assigmnent
Survery plans/Red copy
Purchase receipts
C of O
And you can also do the Valuation with a register Estate valuer (Note: if the Land is just recently purchase you don’t need valuation)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Elixosodi(f): 2:54pm On Aug 19, 2021
Good day all,
I rose a web form asking to know update concerning my application and this is what I got. This application is since 24th may

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Ara2004: 3:10pm On Aug 19, 2021
Yes medical results for the visa application and that of covid19 whcih must be done 72hours before departure
Amicableoga:

Are we supposed to have the medical result? Or what medical result are we to show at Port of entry?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Hassan19: 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2021
Oyesquare10:
Please go ahead and upload them.
It's better to extend the processing of your application than not submit and been refused.
CAC is a very important document to prove establishment of once business.

Thanks man.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Hassan19: 3:23pm On Aug 19, 2021
Omiinii:
Prove of business
1.Tax clearance certificate
2. CAC certificate
3. Business invoice for the past 4 months
4. Pictures of place of business showing your merchandise or goods
5. Sales receipts

Big thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by patocypher: 3:23pm On Aug 19, 2021
I received this email from IRCC, I just found that the agent that submitted my application didn’t pay for my visa and biometric fee, even after I was asked to make the payment on 10th of June, I still called and she said she has made the payment, I received this email from IRCC, I’m so short of words, don’t even know what too reply, anyone with this knowledge should please help me, I’m ready too pay
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Jeff5gold: 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2021
Carrollboyd:

How much did you book your flight ticket bro?

You know flight ticket has no fix price…d earlier the cheaper….mine was $936CAD kLM

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Jeff5gold: 3:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
patocypher:
I received this email from IRCC, I just found that the agent that submitted my application didn’t pay for my visa and biometric fee, even after I was asked to make the payment on 10th of June, I still called and she said she has made the payment, I received this email from IRCC, I’m so short of words, don’t even know what too reply, anyone with this knowledge should please help me, I’m ready too pay

It’s like this is a case of charge back abi
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by patocypher: 3:27pm On Aug 19, 2021
patocypher:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by mamatee2: 3:28pm On Aug 19, 2021
It's one of those generic responses that they usually send when you email them or raise a webform regarding your application.

Elixosodi:
Good day all,
I rose a web form asking to know update concerning my application and this is what I got. This application is since 24th may
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by patocypher: 3:28pm On Aug 19, 2021
Jeff5gold:

It’s like this is a case of charge back abi
Yes, please any idea on what too reply
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by makano: 3:31pm On Aug 19, 2021
Hello patocypher

This is one of the disadvantages of using agents that are only interested in peoples money without any knowledge of this Visa application.. How will a so called agent not pay for Visa and biometric fee, what exactly did she apply for without paying for Visa fee? And according to you when you asked her, she still told you lies that she has paid it...

Please run far away from such agent, I just hope she hasn't done anything in your application that will warrant a ban for you..

I didn't see any attachment to your post though. And for the payment, its a thing you can pay yourself, I just hope you have your application details so you can do it yourslef..

If you are still having issues paying it, u can contact me for assistance..

Peace
patocypher:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Olaa123: 3:32pm On Aug 19, 2021
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Olaa123: 3:33pm On Aug 19, 2021
patocypher:
You do not have to be down. Although the attachment is not clear, there seems to be no 5 year ban on it. They just require an explanation as to why there was a charge back the previous time. I think you need to quickly act on that by drafting an explanation as to why that happened. You can also provide a clearer attachment and erase your important details such as your UCI and application number. I advise that you delete the former attachment and re attach the document leaving out important details

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by patocypher: 3:38pm On Aug 19, 2021
Olaa123:

You do not have to be down. Although the attachment is not clear, there seems to be no 5 year ban on it. They just require an explanation as to why there was a charge back the previous time. I think you need to quickly act on that by drafting an explanation as to why that happened. You can also provide a clearer attachment and erase your important details such as your UCI and application number. I advise that you delete the former attachment and re attach the document leaving out important details
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by makano: 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2021
Put down your contacts..

It is not advisable in a public and faceless forum like this..

Peace
patocypher:

My head is so full right now, I don’t even know what too type, if you can draft me a better explanation, I don’t mind I will pay, let me just dm you or chat me about n WhatsApp 08030401508

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 3:46pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ade999:
Many thanks @Lekiboboe.

You are welcome.

The link i posted in my last response to you have POST GRADUATE Certificate (PG. Cert) Programs in ACCOUNTING, in fact the Accounting programs at colleges in ONTARIO (ON) listed below are all Post Graduate Certificate (PG. Cert), it is also known as ONTARIO GRADUATE CERTIFICATE

The likes of;

Professional Accounting
Fanshawe College of Applied Arts and Technology, London, ON

Professional Accounting
Sheridan College, Oakville, ON

Professional Accounting Practice
Seneca College of Applied Arts and Technology, Toronto, ON

Fraud Examination and Forensic Accounting
Seneca College of Applied Arts and Technology, Toronto, ON

Professional Accounting Practice
Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning, Toronto, ON

Strategic Management – Accounting
Centennial College, Toronto, ON

Based on your response, i would assume you only checked the one with Post-Baccalaureate Diploma

Accounting Post-Baccalaureate Diploma
Thompson Rivers University, Kamloops, British Columbia (BC)
https://www.tru.ca/programs/catalogue/accounting-post-baccalaureate-diploma.html

In a nutshell, based on your profile, apply for a PG.Cert in one of the Accounting programs at a College in ONTARIO

Good luck!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Herleechar: 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2021
Good day house, please would it be possible to apply for a school now for the January 2022 session. Please help me out ��
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by agunjnr: 4:00pm On Aug 19, 2021
Good Evening, please I’m applying to Durham College too but the plan is to process Student VISA from Cameroon as it is easier. I need your help in filling the applications, what does it mean to send WAEC result with scratch card?

Please help me. It’s really urgent.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by tourphland(m): 4:01pm On Aug 19, 2021
I did an upfront medical that was passed on 3rd of August.

But i noticed that my application now reads on the additional documents says

“ we do not need additional documents “

Does this happen after upfront medicals, I’m kinda confused.

(1) (2) (3) ... (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.