Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Man Survives After His Car Ran Under A Truck In Abuja (Photos) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Survives After His Car Ran Under A Truck In Abuja (Photos) (64716 Views)

Nairalander (Mr. Green Man) Survives Ghastly Motor Accident (Pictures) / Baby Fell Out Of Mum's Moving Car, Ran Over By Another Car In U.S.(Pics) / Man Survives After His Car Was Crushed By A Heavy Duty Vehicle (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Survives After His Car Ran Under A Truck In Abuja (Photos) by Femijohn198: 7:26am On May 24, 2021
All power belongs to God

1 Like

Re: Man Survives After His Car Ran Under A Truck In Abuja (Photos) by dopedealer(m): 7:27am On May 24, 2021
Ooye12:
Benz will always be Benz imagine say Na another product

U r funny. Bcus he no die
Re: Man Survives After His Car Ran Under A Truck In Abuja (Photos) by petitejolie(f): 7:33am On May 24, 2021
Lucky you. Na same style okadigbo son take die
Re: Man Survives After His Car Ran Under A Truck In Abuja (Photos) by Buffalo2(m): 7:33am On May 24, 2021
onegig:
Good for him.

He should not limit speeds, be running om Nigerian roads like you are on Autobahn. He might not be lucky another time.
You are very correct. All I see is effect of over speeding.

1 Like

Re: Man Survives After His Car Ran Under A Truck In Abuja (Photos) by Daniluv1(m): 7:36am On May 24, 2021
I tap from your surviving Grace congrats bro
Re: Man Survives After His Car Ran Under A Truck In Abuja (Photos) by Pyhonist: 7:41am On May 24, 2021
Everything in life work with time...

A time to be birthed and a time to die

It's not just your time yet...you're still on the queue as everyone one of us who is still alive today.
Re: Man Survives After His Car Ran Under A Truck In Abuja (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 7:42am On May 24, 2021
How did his car got under the truck in the first place? Was he drunk? Speeding? His has no brakes? Was he driving recklessly?

It is all good praising God but the driver should be asked these questions above. Next time he might not make it. What a waste of a good car.

1 Like

Re: Man Survives After His Car Ran Under A Truck In Abuja (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 7:45am On May 24, 2021
onegig:
Good for him.

He should not limit speeds, be running om Nigerian roads like you are on Autobahn. He might not be lucky another time.
he probarbly was drunk too.
Re: Man Survives After His Car Ran Under A Truck In Abuja (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 7:45am On May 24, 2021
Buffalo2:
You are very correct. All I see is effect of over speeding.
he probarbly was drunk too.
Re: Man Survives After His Car Ran Under A Truck In Abuja (Photos) by alhussein9(m): 7:45am On May 24, 2021
Pepecushy:
Only Jesus fit do am

Jesus or God?
Re: Man Survives After His Car Ran Under A Truck In Abuja (Photos) by Shimran(m): 7:47am On May 24, 2021
slimjohn2k5:

That is salvation plan. Repent
Do you know that crucifixion was your claim?
Re: Man Survives After His Car Ran Under A Truck In Abuja (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 7:49am On May 24, 2021
Shimran:

And he cannot save himself from the forceful crucifixion
I wonder. grin Jesus could not save himself.
Re: Man Survives After His Car Ran Under A Truck In Abuja (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 7:50am On May 24, 2021
ThePlugg:

Baba thank God for life... You juss de find fault
Leave God aside this for a minute. He's talking about the nuisance many unprofessional road users constitute on the road in the name of driving. Over 90% of road accidents are caused by bad drivers eventhough i do not have the stats, we do know how very reckless lots of our drivers are.

We must put caution to the fore and observe all necessary precautions, not when they manage to escape one mishap with minor injuries they begin to thank God... It was probably not his time, Okadigbo's son didn't survive his.

P.S - I'm a Christian and i believe in God.

2 Likes

Re: Man Survives After His Car Ran Under A Truck In Abuja (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 8:15am On May 24, 2021
Okay good,but stop drinking while driving,look at his eye balls,it's obvious he's a chronic patronizer of all this N50 alcohol ratchet.
Re: Man Survives After His Car Ran Under A Truck In Abuja (Photos) by Adedapo57: 8:20am On May 24, 2021
Thank God say you car get long nose
Re: Man Survives After His Car Ran Under A Truck In Abuja (Photos) by ubee(m): 8:27am On May 24, 2021
You were not forced at gun point to post this comment. Try to project reasonable opinions when you post. Even a crude and unenlightened person would know that the trauma from the accident is the cause of the red eyes. Smh
Greatzeus:
Okay good,but stop drinking while driving,look at his eye balls,it's obvious he's a chronic patronizer of all this N50 alcohol ratchet.
Re: Man Survives After His Car Ran Under A Truck In Abuja (Photos) by motayoayinde: 8:28am On May 24, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
Jesus saves

DOES HE?

IS JESUS GOD?
Re: Man Survives After His Car Ran Under A Truck In Abuja (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 8:33am On May 24, 2021
Should we call this Narrow Escape or Second Chance? shocked shocked

What a lucky dude!

1 Like

Re: Man Survives After His Car Ran Under A Truck In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On May 24, 2021
U are mad. Shut ur gutter mouth. And stop displaying your empty head to us. Wow befall u. Black Death to ur soul. U fool!!!
jojo1415:
Thank God ooohh. Desmond Elliott your plan did not work......... oooooin there tongue grin cheesy
Re: Man Survives After His Car Ran Under A Truck In Abuja (Photos) by lebete3000: 8:35am On May 24, 2021
Pepecushy:
Only Jesus fit do am

Na lie, na only Benz fit do am...

Just imagine sey na inside Corolla hin dey...
Re: Man Survives After His Car Ran Under A Truck In Abuja (Photos) by PrisonEscapee(m): 8:43am On May 24, 2021
divads:
I saw this accident this morning.. I and my driver thought no one could survive that. I felt so terrible (myself I was travelling long distance today). Only for me to reach my destination, check nairaland to discover the guy survived that terrible accident.

This could only be the hand of God. Thank God for second chance.

1 Like

Re: Man Survives After His Car Ran Under A Truck In Abuja (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 8:57am On May 24, 2021
jaybenugo:
A Nigerian man identified as @Kory_Babatope on Twitter narrowly escaped death when his car ran under a truck in Abuja, IgbereTV reports.

The man who had no serious injury from the accident, shared photos from the scene which showed the extent of the damages on his car, he wrote;

https://twitter.com/Kory_Babatope/status/1396394888753786881?s=20

Rather than simply driving carefully, he’s busy blathering on...smh
>
Re: Man Survives After His Car Ran Under A Truck In Abuja (Photos) by kingmsookwagh(m): 8:58am On May 24, 2021
ThePlugg:

Wee yhu kip kqait? :
Lookat diswan.... Aboi I se fear God, u de find soap
wetin you dey talk
Re: Man Survives After His Car Ran Under A Truck In Abuja (Photos) by Teeboi56: 9:04am On May 24, 2021
Pepecushy:
Only Jesus fit do am
Jesus for where
Oga Na God all d way
Re: Man Survives After His Car Ran Under A Truck In Abuja (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 9:14am On May 24, 2021
God's grace at work
Re: Man Survives After His Car Ran Under A Truck In Abuja (Photos) by criuze(m): 9:58am On May 24, 2021
Dude had a very big God
Re: Man Survives After His Car Ran Under A Truck In Abuja (Photos) by PrincewithGod(m): 10:05am On May 24, 2021
Ooye12:
Stop attributing God's mercy and salvation to the work of man.

1 Like

Re: Man Survives After His Car Ran Under A Truck In Abuja (Photos) by Reeberry: 10:08am On May 24, 2021
urchcoded:
no worry he just postponed his burial date. The rice na for sure.
Una head dey pain una. Who celebrates youth death?
Re: Man Survives After His Car Ran Under A Truck In Abuja (Photos) by Reeberry: 10:13am On May 24, 2021
OK
Re: Man Survives After His Car Ran Under A Truck In Abuja (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 10:16am On May 24, 2021
ThankGod for his life
Re: Man Survives After His Car Ran Under A Truck In Abuja (Photos) by GeneralPula: 10:21am On May 24, 2021
jimotochukwuobi:
He’s lucky, Chuba Okadigbo’s son wasn’t as lucky.
It also occurred in Abuja.

I always wonder how cars run into trucks like this?
Re: Man Survives After His Car Ran Under A Truck In Abuja (Photos) by Tenshades(m): 10:37am On May 24, 2021
Ooye12:

///

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Experience At US Embassy In Lagos Today / Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets / Man Mourns Girlfriend Who Died In An Accident 11 Days After Arriving Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.