Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,188 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Twitter User Narrates How Neighbor's Live-in Girlfriend Got Married Without Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter User Narrates How Neighbor's Live-in Girlfriend Got Married Without Him (2890 Views)

Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person / Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post / Abuja Where You Get Married Without Bride Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter User Narrates How Neighbor's Live-in Girlfriend Got Married Without Him by Trumpcard05: 7:33pm On May 23, 2021
My neighbour and his GF have been living together like married couples since i moved in. i haven't seen her since last week so I ask after her this morning n he told me she is married now..she got married 2 Saturdays ago to an igbo guy who is based abroad cos she is igbo.

He is yoruba.Apparently she planned her wedding from his house and he didn't know cos she spoke in igbo majority of the time she was on call. told him she is attending a cousin's wedding in Imo 3wks ago he gave her Tfare. She called him when she arrived and dt was d last time.

Went to her parents place on Last Sunday to find out if she was safe as he hasn't been able to reach her only for the mother to tell him that she got married. Him don bring Smirnoff spirit and soda to mix. He said "Med dey with me" Me: I dey with u Bros mix am. Inside life!

1 Share

Re: Twitter User Narrates How Neighbor's Live-in Girlfriend Got Married Without Him by jovedi7989: 7:34pm On May 23, 2021
okay
Re: Twitter User Narrates How Neighbor's Live-in Girlfriend Got Married Without Him by xpressionx(m): 7:41pm On May 23, 2021
grin

Umuaka high way......
in phyno's voice

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Narrates How Neighbor's Live-in Girlfriend Got Married Without Him by anthonyuncle(m): 7:43pm On May 23, 2021
inside life

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Narrates How Neighbor's Live-in Girlfriend Got Married Without Him by Wapgod(m): 7:44pm On May 23, 2021
d
Re: Twitter User Narrates How Neighbor's Live-in Girlfriend Got Married Without Him by Ayemileto(m): 7:47pm On May 23, 2021
Lol.
Re: Twitter User Narrates How Neighbor's Live-in Girlfriend Got Married Without Him by Ryda(m): 8:10pm On May 23, 2021
When I say wu
you say men

Seems she had seen that the ex is not ready for marriage, and the rich abroad guy is on standby with cool cash.

My friend gave his ex a very good lashing, a day to her wedding. She later texted him that it's a good bye sex.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Narrates How Neighbor's Live-in Girlfriend Got Married Without Him by ChiefSosa(m): 8:11pm On May 23, 2021
Enter this bus with your change o, me I no fit fight passengers o

Re: Twitter User Narrates How Neighbor's Live-in Girlfriend Got Married Without Him by EJanni(f): 8:19pm On May 23, 2021
Say no to time wasters!
The girl wise but foolish as well. Why cohabit with a man who's not married to you?
Re: Twitter User Narrates How Neighbor's Live-in Girlfriend Got Married Without Him by zed7: 8:21pm On May 23, 2021
If you're not married, you're single. I don't know why people don't get it.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Narrates How Neighbor's Live-in Girlfriend Got Married Without Him by OriakuAmara(f): 8:21pm On May 23, 2021
Believe every story on twitter at your own risk.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Narrates How Neighbor's Live-in Girlfriend Got Married Without Him by slawormiir: 8:23pm On May 23, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Re: Twitter User Narrates How Neighbor's Live-in Girlfriend Got Married Without Him by habsydiamond(m): 8:51pm On May 23, 2021
Women I fear una ooo.... This is worse than judas ischariot ooo
Re: Twitter User Narrates How Neighbor's Live-in Girlfriend Got Married Without Him by dnawah(m): 8:59pm On May 23, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Enter this bus with your change o, me I no fit fight passengers o
I beg conductor just help me,I no get money o!
Re: Twitter User Narrates How Neighbor's Live-in Girlfriend Got Married Without Him by ChiefSosa(m): 9:08pm On May 23, 2021
dnawah:
I beg conductor just help me,I no get money o!
Sheybi where u dey go na along?
Re: Twitter User Narrates How Neighbor's Live-in Girlfriend Got Married Without Him by blackboy(m): 9:10pm On May 23, 2021
Same thing almost happened to my guy but her body language/ his spirit told him she had someone and he called it quits. She later confessed to him she had someone. Them Igbo girls are smart. They have no time for time wasters. They know what they want

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Narrates How Neighbor's Live-in Girlfriend Got Married Without Him by Kaycee54321(m): 9:41pm On May 23, 2021
Trumpcard05:
Apparently she planned her wedding from his house and he didn't know cos she spoke in igbo majority of the time she was on call. told him she is attending a cousin's wedding in Imo 3wks ago he gave her Tfare. She called him when she arrived and dt was d last time.

Una no go use laugh kill me for this internet cheesy
Re: Twitter User Narrates How Neighbor's Live-in Girlfriend Got Married Without Him by mytime24(f): 10:36pm On May 23, 2021
One of twitter's story

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Narrates How Neighbor's Live-in Girlfriend Got Married Without Him by Casham: 11:13pm On May 23, 2021
First, how people co-habitate when they know they ain't getting married baffles me. Co-habitation sef no too jell abeg.
Second, how people think of marrying a person they don't stay close to beats my imagination. You dey abroad, she dey Naija! Na wa!
Third, so what kind of wedding was it? They arranged the entire wedding on phone and just showed up on the day to dance and cut cake?
People get mind o!
Re: Twitter User Narrates How Neighbor's Live-in Girlfriend Got Married Without Him by Fakbrown: 12:16am On May 24, 2021
Youyou were not informed too, continua
Re: Twitter User Narrates How Neighbor's Live-in Girlfriend Got Married Without Him by JeffreyJunior: 12:24am On May 24, 2021
Lord have mercy. cheesy
Re: Twitter User Narrates How Neighbor's Live-in Girlfriend Got Married Without Him by dnawah(m): 6:39am On May 24, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Sheybi where u dey go na along?
the next bus stop o!
Re: Twitter User Narrates How Neighbor's Live-in Girlfriend Got Married Without Him by nzeobi(m): 7:41am On May 24, 2021
The girl saw no future in the union
Re: Twitter User Narrates How Neighbor's Live-in Girlfriend Got Married Without Him by Offpoint1: 7:44am On May 24, 2021
Though I know it's one of those Twitter lies, but the guy lose nothing.
In fact he gain more because the abroad guy just paid for over used 2nd product which the previous user never didn't pay for.

If the guy knows what Okafor law is, he'll be smiling instead of wailing.

Folk should understand you're not entitled to any woman or man until you are officially married.
Re: Twitter User Narrates How Neighbor's Live-in Girlfriend Got Married Without Him by Classickj(m): 8:53am On May 24, 2021
mytime24:
One of twitter's story
just like nairaland story
Re: Twitter User Narrates How Neighbor's Live-in Girlfriend Got Married Without Him by Classickj(m): 8:55am On May 24, 2021
OriakuAmara:
Believe every story on twitter at your own risk.
believe every story on nairaland at your own risk
Re: Twitter User Narrates How Neighbor's Live-in Girlfriend Got Married Without Him by ChiefSosa(m): 9:12am On May 24, 2021
dnawah:
the next bus stop o!
No wahala, oya perch for back.

Re: Twitter User Narrates How Neighbor's Live-in Girlfriend Got Married Without Him by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:49am On May 24, 2021
All these while she was using him as a spare part. Ladies will describe him ATM in time of need.
Re: Twitter User Narrates How Neighbor's Live-in Girlfriend Got Married Without Him by Trumpcard05: 11:28am On May 24, 2021
Lolz
Re: Twitter User Narrates How Neighbor's Live-in Girlfriend Got Married Without Him by Xtopherprince(m): 11:53am On May 24, 2021
Not all of these stories are fabrications. A girl I saw last on the 9th of February, travelled to her hometown and back told me she got engaged on the 14th February to some guy based abroad. Just told her okay, finished my drink, paid for a room and slept at the hotel cause I wasn't in the right frame of mind to go home that night.

Two weeks later she called that she wants to meet up... to cut the longstory short, it's been two months after and we still lashing, and yes she's still engaged but that one no concern me.
Re: Twitter User Narrates How Neighbor's Live-in Girlfriend Got Married Without Him by dnawah(m): 12:27pm On May 24, 2021
ChiefSosa:

No wahala, oya perch for back.
nna wait o!na inside me I go sit o!I get choice o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Had A Terible Dream Bcause Of The Thread I Posted Ysterday. People Attacked Me / What Is That Thing?(photo) / Did She Want Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.