Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son (57115 Views)

VIDEO: ‘This Wasn’t The Plan’ — Grief-Stricken Wife Of Late Pilot Olufade Wails / Dolapo Osinbajo Consoles The Widow Of Flt LT. Alfred Olufade In Plane Crash / Alfred Ayodeji Olufade: Newly Married NAF Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by Teaser4(m): 10:28pm On May 23, 2021
This hurts
Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by Josywhyte: 10:29pm On May 23, 2021
Serving in Nigeria as a military or NAF is just a waste of time. Shit hole country
Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 23, 2021
Take heart, Sir. May God comfort you and your family.
Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by Tinubuadvocate: 10:32pm On May 23, 2021
Sad
Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by tit(f): 10:36pm On May 23, 2021
Nigeria army kills steals destroys
Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:43pm On May 23, 2021
Too bad...

Be strong Nna oooh...

Ogadinma
Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by Pharaohny: 10:47pm On May 23, 2021
ChiefSosa:
RIP to your son and the rest. S/O to all the men. Serving your father land is now risky and somewhat in vain. The families should be properly compensated. But, make una no vex o, but me I no fit die for naija. I no go fit serve naija talk less of to serve am with all my strength. To defend what unity and uphold which nonsense honor? Wen i no chop craze. Just take your time and review the National anthem and pledge, you'll see that it's now ABSOLUTE TRASH. IT'S A BIG JOKE. NOBODY EVEN CARES. The leaders don't even care. I can't even recite them again sef. MOST Nigerians don't even know or give two fúcks about Felicia Adedoyin.

Na why i decide not to go NYSC
Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by remsonik(f): 10:48pm On May 23, 2021
May Ayodeji's soul rest in perfect peace. It's so sad for a parent to lose their child but sir, God will comfort you and no more sorrow in your life. I really feel for the wife too but I know God will put a smile on everyone who is in grief over this great loss in Jesus name. He never sleeps, he never slumbers and I know that when the time is right he will heal our land.
Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by Meself: 10:53pm On May 23, 2021
May the good Lord comfort u sir.
Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by Smooyis(m): 10:56pm On May 23, 2021
May God Himself console you sir. May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace. Amen
Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by shekauvsbuhari: 10:56pm On May 23, 2021
post=101998349:
This is just so sad to read.
RIP to all the fallen soldiers.
Lt. Gen. Attahiru and the others were stalwarts and brave soldiers , who dedicated their career, and now their very lives in the service of this nation and toward the realisation of the noble aspirations this nation represents.
Lt. Gen. Attahiru, just like the others, involved in this tragic incident, served his country with zeal and vigour.
He was known as a soldier’s soldier.
Every good and sane Nigerians must gird themselves and finish the job to which the deceased military officers dedicated and gave their lives for.
Let us remember these brave patriots not with our tears but by achieving victory over the terrorism and violence that seek to rob our nation of its finest destiny.
Let this unfortunate accident not deter us but spur us and our valiant military to continue to defend this land from violence and evil.
. Tell your mannequin darling daddy to stop sending people's children and husbands to fly his antiquated flying coffins he bought for the air Force to their death. The country is losing a lot of fine people flying those dilapidated antiquated coffins. It's your darling daddy's legacy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 23, 2021
Thoughts and prayers with his family and the entire armed forces of Nigeria
Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by DrAkpa(m): 10:57pm On May 23, 2021
KanuSE:

You truly deserve your monthly #30k as a BMC staff.

You're doing well. grin

A loyal APC zombie deserves his pay for his ass licking work

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by adetem(m): 11:06pm On May 23, 2021
So painful
Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by IMAliyu(m): 11:16pm On May 23, 2021
“They should take care of their planes. Most of their planes are outdated and not properly taken care of. They stress their pilots, too. He just returned from Maiduguri and he had to fly again. They need to take care of their planes before they lose all their brilliant talents.”

Well this may just be the reason for the crash.

In this crash there are mostly three scenarios.
Sabotage, plane failure, or the pilot's fault. And I'm sure it's the least exciting option of the three.
Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by BSdetector: 11:24pm On May 23, 2021
Dying in duty to a british establishment is a fvckin waste.
Allowing your only son to serve in the nigerian army is really.......
May God comfort the father.
Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by ofiko123(m): 11:28pm On May 23, 2021
Terrible...May God give the grieving dad the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss...
Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by stayclearofme: 11:37pm On May 23, 2021
Sebastine1994:
how can you let your only son join the military and seminary.

I don't understand.

please adopt me.
Yes he will adopt you if only you are ready to join military or go to seminary.

1 Like

Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by stayclearofme: 11:39pm On May 23, 2021
tobillionaire:
May God console you.. Or com nd adopt me

But, why would the man allow his only son be a pilot, isn't that too risky
Is there any job the doesn't have risk? African man way of thinking.
Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by RexTramadol1: 11:43pm On May 23, 2021
Buharidgeneral:
Rest on sir

As how?
Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by OLULAW: 11:43pm On May 23, 2021
Buhari’s plane is next.
Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by jaxxy(m): 11:51pm On May 23, 2021
Quite sad. Why don’t the military have good planes or adequate maintenance??

Poor systems produce poor results.
Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by opribo(m): 12:00am On May 24, 2021
Ordinarily, it wouldn't have been bad thing to serve ones country but not here.
You were here when one janjawied destroyed a generation of soldiers in a plane crash in Ejigbo not minding thier families or the material loss to the nation. You have seen the way the so called operation lafiya dole is going whereby some officers would be sent to the war front without adequate weaponry only to be slaughtered by boko. You have seen that the military has been taken as their birthright. You were here when the dark googled one was killing people as he pleased all because of power.

Let me not say more, and you still encouraged your only son to go there,
Well.

2 Likes

Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by Obrigardo: 12:04am On May 24, 2021
Nobody questions the budget for the military when the thieves in power come to the House of assembly to read out their thieving budget for the year. No one asks the thieves in power how much they spend on the Military and how much is stolen. What a crooked and failed country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by Obrigardo: 12:07am On May 24, 2021
post=101998349:
This is just so sad to read.
RIP to all the fallen soldiers.
Lt. Gen. Attahiru and the others were stalwarts and brave soldiers , who dedicated their career, and now their very lives in the service of this nation and toward the realisation of the noble aspirations this nation represents.
Lt. Gen. Attahiru, just like the others, involved in this tragic incident, served his country with zeal and vigour.
He was known as a soldier’s soldier.
Every good and sane Nigerians must gird themselves and finish the job to which the deceased military officers dedicated and gave their lives for.
Let us remember these brave patriots not with our tears but by achieving victory over the terrorism and violence that seek to rob our nation of its finest destiny.
Let this unfortunate accident not deter us but spur us and our valiant military to continue to defend this land from violence and evil.

Can you please just get lost or keep your mouth shut? How many platitudes like this are you going to write before the year ends?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by SonOfTheRisingS: 12:09am On May 24, 2021
But only son was bombing unarmed IPOB family members.

Serve Nigeria and come in shame or death - His Excellency Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by greggng: 12:10am On May 24, 2021
Is painful but God will comfort you ...
Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by Judolisco(m): 12:15am On May 24, 2021
Another officer from kogi state... First was arotile... RIP boss... I still maintain my stance the air force needs to carry out a thorough maintenance of her aircraft
Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by Hseffa: 12:21am On May 24, 2021
Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by KcAngel(m): 12:40am On May 24, 2021
Omg! This is saddening.... MAY GOD GRANT THE FAMILY THE FORTITUDE TO BEAR THIS GREAT LOSS
Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by friendl: 12:44am On May 24, 2021
This country ,....
Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by Unrated900(m): 12:55am On May 24, 2021
Chai
Buhari Buhari
You are a failure
Your tenure is worst in Nigeria
Your jet also could meet the water loo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) / Deji Adeleke To Brother Ademola: I Will Expose You If You Derail As Governor / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.