Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son (57110 Views)

VIDEO: ‘This Wasn’t The Plan’ — Grief-Stricken Wife Of Late Pilot Olufade Wails / Dolapo Osinbajo Consoles The Widow Of Flt LT. Alfred Olufade In Plane Crash / Alfred Ayodeji Olufade: Newly Married NAF Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by 0neal(m): 1:12am On May 24, 2021
I can only imagine the pain of the bereaved
Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by AuroraB(f): 1:28am On May 24, 2021
lastempero:
Really heartbreaking, the guy must have complained to the dad about the flying coffin they are forced to fly. Did they curse these urchins in power.
flying coffin bawo shocked shocked shocked shocked
Buratai was flown on it for as long as necessary sad
Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by Angrygoat: 1:31am On May 24, 2021
God's punishment to the wicked
Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by Difrent: 2:46am On May 24, 2021
ChiefSosa:
RIP to your son and the rest. S/O to all the men. Serving your father land is now risky and somewhat in vain. The families should be properly compensated. But, make una no vex o, but me I no fit die for naija. I no go fit serve naija talk less of to serve am with all my strength. To defend what unity and uphold which nonsense honor? Wen i no chop craze. Just take your time and review the National anthem and pledge, you'll see that it's now ABSOLUTE TRASH. IT'S A BIG JOKE. NOBODY EVEN CARES. The leaders don't even care. I can't even recite them again sef. MOST Nigerians don't even know or give two fúcks about Felicia Adedoyin.
You seem to be mocking the dead with this your submission.
Not everybody has the mental capability to make sacrifice and those who do shouldn't be mocked . Someone has to defend the motherland and if in the process they lose their lives they should be honoured .....they are soldiers .

1 Like

Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by melodyblog: 3:10am On May 24, 2021
RIP
Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by Btruth: 3:31am On May 24, 2021
......agony of a father. God will strengthen you sir in Jesus name.

RIP to him. cry
Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by ogwumgbe: 3:44am On May 24, 2021
Doraty1:

https://punchng.com/i-need-prayers-late-pilot-my-only-son-grieving-dad/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&amp&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

I understand your pain sir, God will surely give you the grace to endure in this trying time. I am happy he was a christian and I am sure he's resting in the bosom of the Lord. He died because of wicked people we have as politicians in this country that care only about their pockets while paying no attention to the masses and civil servants, the people they claim to govern. I seize this opportunity sir to urge you to join the agitation for a better country where transparency, good governance and adherence to the rule of law will be the order of the day . So sorry for your loss sir
Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by IYANGBALI: 4:35am On May 24, 2021
Op what kind of stupid story is this? Who is George and why are you mixing their names together? Are you on drugs or mosquitoes bit you?
Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by cardoctor(m): 4:51am On May 24, 2021
God above all. R.I.P
Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by Obagreatdatoye(m): 5:15am On May 24, 2021
The man errred big time...you know you have only one son...and you allow him to do pilot....its a very big mistake u make...
Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by ibedun: 5:25am On May 24, 2021
ChiefSosa:
RIP to your son and the rest. S/O to all the men. Serving your father land is now risky and somewhat in vain. The families should be properly compensated. But, make una no vex o, but me I no fit die for naija. I no go fit serve naija talk less of to serve am with all my strength. To defend what unity and uphold which nonsense honor? Wen i no chop craze. Just take your time and review the National anthem and pledge, you'll see that it's now ABSOLUTE TRASH. IT'S A BIG JOKE. NOBODY EVEN CARES. The leaders don't even care. I can't even recite them again sef. MOST Nigerians don't even know or give two fúcks about Felicia Adedoyin.

The country is broke!

We are too many (population) for the resources available. Imagine a father of 10 children earning N40k per month - that is how Nigeria is. So everybody is scrambling for the minute resources available. And stealing by dumb/stupid gang of thieves we call politicians making matters worse.

Nigeria is broke and full of stupid cowards!

RIP ti the galant officers.
Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by ibedun: 5:27am On May 24, 2021
nigjagajaga:
nigeria must be dismembered

By whom?
Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:39am On May 24, 2021
iswallker:

Commercial pilots fly everyday - what's da business

He didnt crash because he came back from maiduguri

They shoukd find out why the plane crashed - to avoid future mishap - rip to the dead
It might not be the reason but it could also be a factor, if not for this one at least to prevent future disaster!

Flying a plane, no be moi-moi
Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by juniorstar(m): 5:51am On May 24, 2021
Its painful losing an only son
Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by ogunsbanjul(m): 6:05am On May 24, 2021
May God almighty console you sir
Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by AyoolaIgwe(m): 6:27am On May 24, 2021
Even the father of the deceased is suspecting a fowl play�
Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by amazingspiderma: 6:32am On May 24, 2021
Military is a no for me, my kids if I have to choose.

I pity the window as well.

This country is too careless with people's life.
Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by tishbite41(m): 6:44am On May 24, 2021
Sebastine1994:
how can you let your only son join the military and seminary.

I don't understand.

please adopt me.
Lol
The thing weak me.

My papa no dey allow me take anyhow risk.

Pesin wey get one eye owe spirit money.

1 Like

Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by orisa37: 6:45am On May 24, 2021
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SHOULD PAY THE FATHER N50m GRATUITY FOR THE DEATH OF HIS SON.
Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by bareal(m): 6:54am On May 24, 2021
post=101998349:
This is just so sad to read.
RIP to all the fallen soldiers.
Lt. Gen. Attahiru and the others were stalwarts and brave soldiers , who dedicated their career, and now their very lives in the service of this nation and toward the realisation of the noble aspirations this nation represents.
Lt. Gen. Attahiru, just like the others, involved in this tragic incident, served his country with zeal and vigour.
He was known as a soldier’s soldier.
Every good and sane Nigerians must gird themselves and finish the job to which the deceased military officers dedicated and gave their lives for.
Let us remember these brave patriots not with our tears but by achieving victory over the terrorism and violence that seek to rob our nation of its finest destiny.
Let this unfortunate accident not deter us but spur us and our valiant military to continue to defend this land from violence and evil.

The post is not about Gen. Attahiru and the rest but, specifically about Alfred Olufade and George Olufade, his father. So, get a life.

Zombies are too simple minded! Gosh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by MoIbrahim: 7:19am On May 24, 2021
mmadu4:
Nigerians are dying in numbers everyday . is your son more important or special than those departed? abeg park well joor.

This is quite insensitive. Pray you never experience a thing like this. Pray.
Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by osusuallstars: 7:19am On May 24, 2021
Its heart breaking
May Gid console you
Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by lastempero: 7:22am On May 24, 2021
AuroraB:
flying coffin bawo shocked shocked shocked shocked
Buratai was flown on it for as long as necessary sad

Maybe you are not conversant with Nigeria flying coffins.
Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by wink2015(m): 7:28am On May 24, 2021
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SHOULD SET UP AVATION SCHOOL IN THE SOUTHERN PART OF NIGERIA.

To give opportunity to people from the south to become pilot.

The south that is funding the federal government treasury is being denied access to development.
Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by Oju4190: 7:35am On May 24, 2021
Corruption is killing Nigerians
Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by OmoOba204(m): 8:00am On May 24, 2021
Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by Auxtan(m): 8:00am On May 24, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
Children are suppose to bury their parents at old age!
Was he the only pilot in the Army
Why must he return from Maiduguri and fly again
Only God can console this family!
May his soul rest in peace!
I will tell you one thing, pilots love flying so much.
Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by AuroraB(f): 8:11am On May 24, 2021
lastempero:

Maybe you are not conversant with Nigeria flying coffins.
I'm only wondering how it became a flying coffin within months after the former COAS used it last embarassed
It's okay if you don't get me sha cool

1 Like

Re: Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son by Elzakzaky: 8:21am On May 24, 2021
May the good lord strengthen you, sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Former President, Buhari & Wife Land In Daura (photos) / 800 Houses To Go As Lagos Proposes $2.2 Billon For 4th Mainland Bridge / Buhari At Ekiti APC Governorship Campaign Rally (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.