Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media (54118 Views)

Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi / Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry / Nkechi Blessing And Opeyemi David Falegan, Ekiti Politician Dating (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by Kobicove(m): 10:48am On May 24, 2021
Attention seekers undecided
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by NnamdiN: 10:48am On May 24, 2021
Kzinne:
These people don't accommodate south westerners in their Nollywood. Yet the southwesterners accommodate many of them in the Yoruba Nollywood yet all they come to do is destroy and fight. If not for Yoruba Nollywood who would have know Nkechi? Even when you go to their land they don't sell land to other Nigerians but they come to your own land and want to claim landlord.

Thing is they don't realize that land titles can be revoked by a state governor in some instances according to the land use act. So if bust comes to bust they lose everything
if you cannot afford land in the east tell us to contribute money for you wink

I'd like to know how many lands you own in lagos or anywhere in the southwest grin

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by Gashand55: 10:49am On May 24, 2021
see below
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by Obagreatdatoye(m): 10:49am On May 24, 2021
Kzinne:
These people don't accommodate south westerners in their Nollywood. Yet the southwesterners accommodate many of them in the Yoruba Nollywood yet all they come to do is destroy and fight. If not for Yoruba Nollywood who would have know Nkechi? Even when you go to their land they don't sell land to other Nigerians but they come to your own land and want to claim landlord.

Thing is they don't realize that land titles can be revoked by a state governor in some instances according to the land use act. So if bust comes to bust they lose everything
Omoluabi...wa dagba

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by BRATISLAVA: 10:49am On May 24, 2021
Damola olatunji Chairman TGD needs to learn English better. What will people like this be teaching the populace by means of English language in communication? The errors are as irritating as the ones seen in Yahoo boy mails.
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:49am On May 24, 2021
Yoruba actors and actresses don't like themselves. No wonder they set traps within themselves
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by chrisdking1(m): 10:49am On May 24, 2021
I'll buy ur twitter account right away.

It just has to have 100 (one hundred) followers or more.

Engage!

WhatsApp details on siggy!
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by YouandiAllofus: 10:50am On May 24, 2021
Kzinne:

What are you typing and how does this relate to the topic up there??
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by donbenie(m): 10:50am On May 24, 2021
Kzinne:

Shut up angry
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by BSdetector: 10:50am On May 24, 2021
NnamdiN:
if you cannot afford land in the east tell us to contribute money for you wink

I'd like to know how many lands you own in lagos or anywhere in the southwest grin

Land is actually cheap....the problem is half of the land getting washed away by erosion.
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by NnamdiN: 10:52am On May 24, 2021
BSdetector:

Land is actually cheap....the problem is half of the land getting washed away by erosion.
fill it and build afterall it's swamp my brothers fill here to build wink

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:53am On May 24, 2021
Kzinne:

Why derail from the simple matter? They bridge the laws of there union, wetin concern Yoruba, igbo, land and landlord talk inside this matter? How many Yoruba actors can speak igbo language fluently to be featured in igbo movies, dats what you should be asking but many igbo actors cos they are born n raised in the south west speaks yoruba language fluently, hence features in yoruba movies.
Dont bring ethnic sentiment in it....they are being punished for not respecting their profession and professional ethics!

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by Nobody: 10:54am On May 24, 2021
Raxxye:
The writer of this report needs to go back to school to learn basic English language. The report is horrible!
very horrible. I prefer to read writing made in pigeon English than poor grammar in English language

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by wumi2017(f): 10:54am On May 24, 2021
Wo angry olorun abayin yanjue �

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by Corroro: 10:55am On May 24, 2021
nice one, this is really good to know
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Honey does not spoil. You could feasibly eat 3000 year old honey.

cool
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by kachistone: 10:55am On May 24, 2021
Kzinne:

So Omotola Jalade Ekehinde na Igbo abi? I know say Mercy Johnson and Igbo too. Make una no dey talk like this na.
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by BSdetector: 10:56am On May 24, 2021
NnamdiN:
fill it and build afterall it's swamp my brothers fill here to build wink

Not a chance... can't go from grace to grass, there's a reason why even you guys are running away from your region.
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by BSdetector: 10:57am On May 24, 2021
kachistone:

So Omotola Jalade Ekehinde na Igbo abi? I know say Mercy Johnson and Igbo too. Make una no dey talk like this na.

Did omotola make it by acting in Igbo movies?
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by Tolarnizzy116(m): 10:58am On May 24, 2021
In a nutshell,this reporter need to restart elementary school to supplement this, you need help urgently too

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by Kzinne: 11:02am On May 24, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

Why derail from the simple matter? They bridge the laws of there union, wetin concern Yoruba, igbo, land and landlord talk inside this matter? How many Yoruba actors can speak igbo language fluently to be featured in igbo movies, dats what you should be asking but many igbo actors cos they are born n raised in the south west speaks yoruba language fluently, hence features in yoruba movies.
Dont bring ethnic sentiment in it....they are being punished for not respecting their profession and professional ethics!
yes many igbos can speak Yoruba cos they were RAISED in Yoruba land.that could only happen because the Yorubas are very ACCOMMODATING. how many outsiders can live in igbo land?

3 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by Chirowman(m): 11:02am On May 24, 2021
Okay
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by Kzinne: 11:03am On May 24, 2021
YouandiAllofus:

What are you typing and how does this relate to the topic up there??
go read again
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by pacespot(m): 11:03am On May 24, 2021
That nkeshi blessing is a slut, I don't know why igbo women are too quick to call a man broke, if we look at it, she might not be as rich as this guy except the money she collects from her Aristo works. Imagine rubbishing other people's cars by calling them "bread nylon" because Davido bought a Rolls Royce, I'm sure she will jump on any opportunity to have a doggy with Davido in that Rolls Royce

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by ThePlugg(m): 11:04am On May 24, 2021
Dawan concern una

Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by Kzinne: 11:04am On May 24, 2021
FILEBE:

What exactly is wrong with you? Please you need do a mental check up on yourself . How can you turn an harmless post into a tribalistic one at first sight?
Seriously, u need to check your mental health
rubbish. Must everything be mental health? Don't allow mental health promoters fool you into thinking a someone pushing a solid argument has mental issues. Just realise I got a superior argument here and you guys are hellish unaccommodating
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by loba18: 11:13am On May 24, 2021
pmads:
Yoruba Movie Association TAMPAN suspends Actress Nkechi Blessing and her Actor Lege Miami for fighting in Publicly At a Movie Location (Video)

According to a memorandum issued out by Nollywood actor Damola Olatunji, Actress Nkechi Blessing and her colleague actor lege Miami has been suspended from Featuring in yoruba movies for fighting in socio medium, PraizeMedia report.

Though the individual involved don't seems to be bothered about the bank as they just continue to market their upcoming movies on their page.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPO3O70JBU8/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Your English is scary
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by Nobody: 11:17am On May 24, 2021
Kzinne:
Good thing is the land use act allows the governor of a state revoke property titles (in some instances) which means they are the ones who will lose if bust comes to bust

Hopefully, it won't come to that.

Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by BSdetector: 11:20am On May 24, 2021
dared0637:

You low IQ dolt, read my post again (this time add some tinge of cognition and patience) to understand what "Igbo themed" means, it's common knowledge majority of the Igbo themed Nollywood movies have always been in English but the culture promoted have consistently been Igbo, the actors, directors, producers etc have predominantly been Igbos so what's your point? Lots of Non-Igbos who cut across various ethnic groups made their fame acting in movies that were themed around the Nollywood/Igbo concept, the likes of Mercy Johnson who is from Kogi state because a household name today because she acted in many movies and roles promoting the Igbo culture... even Olu Jacob's and a host of other famous names like Ramsey Nouah, Omotola etc... how many non-yorubas aside from a few like Fathia Balogun and the other Edo born actress were made famous in your shitty yoruba movies?

Igbo movie that don't speak Igbo language aren't Igbo movies...get that into your numbskull, omotola hardly even ever acted in any of those your Igbo jungle "themed" movies...... shitty Yoruba movies but you guys have none, speaking english in movies and calling it Igbo movies.....stupid. jungle themed movies with men and women in half clothing walking around like savages= Igbo themed movies... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by FILEBE(m): 11:20am On May 24, 2021
Kzinne:
rubbish. Must everything be mental health? Don't allow mental health promoters fool you into thinking a someone pushing a solid argument has mental issues. Just realise I got a superior argument here and you guys are hellish unaccommodating

Why is the first thing that came accross your mind? What if it is a case of them being in a romantic relationship in the past? That you could quickly relate this to a tribal something isnt a good thing at all.
You are gradually becmoming what you dont want to be.

Check yourself.
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media by Zhongkui: 11:22am On May 24, 2021
Please I need anyone to give me 5k... I'm not commanding but I'm pleading
I really need the money badly before tomorrow morning.

Please help my life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father's Day: Nadia Buari & Husband Kiss As Their Daughter Watches (Photo) / Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal / Fan Asks Wizkid About Caro On Twitter. See His Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.