Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park (59539 Views)

Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) / A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park by Seniorwriter(m): 12:26pm On May 24, 2021
Nice
Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park by ekaette1621: 12:26pm On May 24, 2021
I laugh in Swahili

Olosho spotted!

My man run nnnnnnnnnnnn

I repeat run nnnnnnnnnnnn

For the sake of your useless life, run nnnnnnnnnn

For the last time, i repeat run nnnnnnnnnnnnnn

welcome to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park by Chirowman(m): 12:28pm On May 24, 2021
In Nigeria here it will only end in premium tears because most Nigeria guys will take advantage of it.and see the girl as cheap and desperate , so I can't advise a Nigeria girl to indulge in this mission impossible . Green Light is enough no go carry cross that will destroy you.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park by Indispensable85(m): 12:31pm On May 24, 2021
The world has changed if you love him go for him. No time!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:32pm On May 24, 2021
Can only happen abroad....anyway soon and very soon we will see a copy copy version here in naija!

1 Like

Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park by Tukor1759: 12:33pm On May 24, 2021
Am waiting for my own engagement grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park by i124k(m): 12:34pm On May 24, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Women have been proposing to men since marriage proposal started, it's just that their mode of proposal is not popular.
When a woman goes to the market,buys foodstuffs,goes to her boyfriend's house,cooks, serves him the food then fvcks his brains out and as they are relaxing on the bed she says, "I want to be the mother of your children" or "I will love you forever"... that one no be proposal?

you are the only one that has sense in the world �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park by luminouz(m): 12:35pm On May 24, 2021
Una no see how cutevand strong looking that guy is?
She knows she needs to ring that or lose that naaaa

1 Like

Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park by Onyi22(f): 12:35pm On May 24, 2021
[quote author=ZorGBUooeh post=102006509]Good

That's the way its suppose to be but some men no just gree get sense.
The question should also be, You don get sense?
Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park by luminouz(m): 12:35pm On May 24, 2021
Chirowman:
In Nigeria here it will only end in premium tears because most Nigeria guys will take advantage of it.and see the girl as cheap and desperate , so I can't advise a Nigeria girl to indulge in this mission impossible . Green Light is enough no go carry cross that will destroy you.
Not me...tell your sister to do that to me and see how I will surprise you
Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park by Hassanmaye(m): 12:35pm On May 24, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Women have been proposing to men since marriage proposal started, it's just that their mode of proposal is not popular.
When a woman goes to the market,buys foodstuffs,goes to her boyfriend's house,cooks, serves him the food then fvcks his brains out and as they are relaxing on the bed she says, "I want to be the mother of your children" or "I will love you forever"... that one no be proposal?
Bad boy haha grin grin One bottle of wine

1 Like

Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park by codeworks(m): 12:36pm On May 24, 2021
Nigerian girls, she didnt die.
Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park by Hassanmaye(m): 12:36pm On May 24, 2021
Lilpen3758:
This guy go Sabi lash be that
Na only the power of lashing fit make girl do this kind thing
Haha are you sure cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park by zoedew: 12:37pm On May 24, 2021
Gift52:
Lady proposes to boyfriend in front of friends, family and strangers in a park

watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGOLqJx1-Pk

https://mobile.twitter.com/YesimTa11/status/1396297162925948933
Not news! Several women will soon be found proposing marriage to one man at the same time and real-time!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park by SonOfTheRisingS: 12:38pm On May 24, 2021
donbachi:
Try am in front of nigerian parents...wetin u go hear from the mouth of the guys mum..."tufiakwa!dis is an abormination..ur mama no train u well".

She go Come drag her son by the hand and be like.."oya!..make we dey go house".

Because Nigerians are not civilized at heart and in governance.
Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park by gbolswag(m): 12:38pm On May 24, 2021
He will smash her and pass......ain't proper for a lady to do that
Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park by detectivejones: 12:39pm On May 24, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Olosho. Her toto don de itch

Really?! smh
Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park by dazzlingd(m): 12:40pm On May 24, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Olosho. Her toto don de itch
grin
Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park by Lilpen3758: 12:40pm On May 24, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Haha are you sure cheesy cheesy
lol i am sure

1 Like

Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:41pm On May 24, 2021
Over my dead body.

Why will she do that? It's the man that needs you and not the other way. She's a SIMP.

1 Like

Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park by stupidmod3: 12:42pm On May 24, 2021
ZorGBUooeh:
Good

And make sure u guys share the family responsibility 60,,40.No be say after the marriage only u go dey spend money.she go come be burden

Gone are those days some women see marriage as escape route from there responsibilities and escape from poverty.
the exact same thing i tell my gf, she don dey think about d relationship since i pour my heart out to her
Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park by Uniquekriss(m): 12:42pm On May 24, 2021
Fahdiga1:
She will soon regret her actions
village and mundane mentality.

1 Like

Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park by Okikiman(m): 12:42pm On May 24, 2021
nice.
Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park by bukatyne(f): 12:43pm On May 24, 2021
Okoroawusa:

That's how a woman should be.

The man has to desire to marry her for her to enjoy him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park by Cnach: 12:43pm On May 24, 2021
Don't try this in Africa
Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park by Emeka71(m): 12:44pm On May 24, 2021
katlynf73:
Wait...did the guy walk away?

Need a website design ASAP? Get started today without advance payments. Click here

With style.
Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 24, 2021
Pride will never let a nigarian lady do this instead let her die, kill her. grin grin.
Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 24, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
Over my dead body.

Why will she do that? It's the man that needs you and not the other way. She's a SIMP.
clock is ticking o.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park by Ray07(m): 12:46pm On May 24, 2021
ZorGBUooeh:
Good

And make sure u guys share the family responsibility 60,,40.No be say after the marriage only u go dey spend money.she go come be burden

Gone are those days some women see marriage as escape route from there responsibilities and escape from poverty.
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. / The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.