Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park (59501 Views)

Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) / A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park by Flamemignon1(m): 5:12pm On May 24, 2021
Lilpen3758:
This guy go Sabi lash be that
Na only the power of lashing fit make girl do this kind thing
If that's truly the reason, then she's quite stupid because most women won't kneel to get what she can get from other men
Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park by ZorGBUooeh: 5:16pm On May 24, 2021
SweetCuntess:
marriage is never an escape of anything Bro! It comes with it's own responsibilities ABI such term connotes bills and money to you men?

But sadly some women see it as an escape from poverty..especially the broke ones.
Yes it comes with its responsibility..But wifes always leave the money responsibility for men to handle.
Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park by Awaja(m): 5:42pm On May 24, 2021
Congratulations flavour
Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park by Elock1: 6:08pm On May 24, 2021
katlynf73:
Wait...did the guy walk away?

Need a website design ASAP? Get started today without advance payments. Click here

baba watch video na.. No come dy ask us
Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park by katlynf73: 6:14pm On May 24, 2021
grin
Elock1:
baba watch video na.. No come dy ask us
cheesy
Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park by Elock1: 6:18pm On May 24, 2021
katlynf73:
grin cheesy
Lol.. He didn't walk away Sha.. He was pacing up and down in ewe abi na awe
Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park by talk2maurice(m): 7:15pm On May 24, 2021
I know say e no go be for naija
Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park by shekauvsbuhari: 7:18pm On May 24, 2021
Fahdiga1:
She will soon regret her actions
. I don't believe with you.
Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park by Odunayaw(m): 7:30pm On May 24, 2021
All these staged shenanigans undecided

Hello house, I'd be having a Whiteboard animation (Videoscribe) class, 28/29 May. Which will feature;
Introduction to Whiteboard animation
Access to cracked Videoscribe software
My library of 10,000+ SVG to use along with Videoscribe
Video tutorials for installation and use
Creation, approval and mentorship on Upwork
Discount for Early Birds
https:///s/60895aaf11878
Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park by agnes7(f): 7:31pm On May 24, 2021
Some men are already boiling in anger to hear that a woman proposed to a man.

To most men,a woman must not:

1. Propose to a man

2. Own a house or a land

3. Drive a car

4. Give a man money

5. Ask a male (whom she doesn't know) what problems he has, with a view to helping him.

6. Occupy leadership position.

7. See men as sex objects, the same way men see women as sex objects to be exploited.
Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park by Gfskw: 7:38pm On May 24, 2021
When they say men are no longer persuasive it is real , I am a man and one day a woman will propose to me too
Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park by mrgreen4real(m): 8:51pm On May 24, 2021
Fahdiga1:
She will soon regret her actions
Bad-belle pple spotted. Instead of wishing her the best you wish the otherwise. I don't want to live with your type.
Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park by johncallidon(m): 9:59pm On May 24, 2021
RisenJoe:
For sure this can't happen in Nigeria, lie lie our ladies rather grow hair on their teeth than do this.

Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park by vamsexy: 10:05pm On May 24, 2021
Dis was not revealed to u by flesh n blood!!!

dynicks:
believe me guys....this dude is on another level for him to have figured this out!

1 Like

Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park by Happy2020: 10:57pm On May 24, 2021
Hell nawl
Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park by SweetCuntess: 11:23pm On May 24, 2021
ZorGBUooeh:

But sadly some women see it as an escape from poverty..especially the broke ones.
Yes it comes with its responsibility..But wifes always leave the money responsibility for men to handle.
So you want d woman to handle d money responsibilities?
Re: Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park by Okoroawusa: 8:11am On May 25, 2021
bukatyne:

It is not called 'proposal', it is called 'giving green light'.

cheesy grin
What is the difference?
Put breasts for hand and put hand for breasts no be the same thing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl / OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend / When The Spirit Is Willing, But The Body Is Weak (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.