Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

"There Are No Igbos In The South South" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "There Are No Igbos In The South South" (5285 Views)

Are There No Igbos Born In Kano Or Gombe / Those Saying That There Are No Igbos In Edo State. See This. / Enough: There Are No Igbos In Akwaibom, Rivers,bayelsa And Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "There Are No Igbos In The South South" by Eze2000(m): 5:34pm On May 29, 2021
RobbStark:

Werey, Andonis don't speak Igbo.

Try do a little research before you comment on ish you know nothing about

Super Werey, my church, which is Igbo in origin (Igbo speaking) has it's headquarters there which is why i even go there. There is so cos the founder is from there and started the church on a piece of ancestral land right next to her house.

Pls don't quote me again until you do your own research. Start with Igbo speaking International churches headquartered in Ndoni, Rivers state.

Cheers!
Re: "There Are No Igbos In The South South" by Igboid: 6:02pm On May 29, 2021
Eze2000:

Super Werey, my church, which is Igbo in origin (Igbo speaking) has it's headquarters there which is why i even go there. There is so cos the founder is from there and started the church on a piece of ancestral land right next to her house.

Pls don't quote me again until you do your own research. Start with Igbo speaking International churches headquartered in Ndoni, Rivers state.

Cheers!

Andoni and Ndoni are two different and unrelated groups in Rivers State.
While Ndoni is Igboid and share boundaries with Ogbaru in Anambra and Ndokwa East in Delta State, all being Igbo speaking groups. Andoni is at Rivers boundaries with Akwa Ibom and are an Ibibiod people who share same language with Eastern Obolo people in Akwa ibom state.

1 Like

Re: "There Are No Igbos In The South South" by RobbStark(m): 5:00am On May 30, 2021
Eze2000:

Cheers!

See why I called you werey.
You are confusing ndoni with Andoni.
Werey, check well before posting Andoni is close to Ogoni and they don't speak Igbo.
Ndoni, which is in Orashi is an Igbo speaking community.

Super werey, go ahead and do small research.
Andoni is not the same as Ndoni
Re: "There Are No Igbos In The South South" by Eze2000(m): 11:01am On May 31, 2021
RobbStark:

See why I called you werey.
You are confusing ndoni with Andoni.
Werey, check well before posting Andoni is close to Ogoni and they don't speak Igbo.
Ndoni, which is in Orashi is an Igbo speaking community.

Super werey, go ahead and do small research.
Andoni is not the same as Ndoni

Igboid:

Andoni and Ndoni are two different and unrelated groups in Rivers State.
While Ndoni is Igboid and share boundaries with Ogbaru in Anambra and Ndokwa East in Delta State, all being Igbo speaking groups. Andoni is at Rivers boundaries with Akwa Ibom and are an Ibibiod people who share same language with Eastern Obolo people in Akwa ibom state.

As you can see from the image below I am talking about the town known as Ndoni in Rivers State.
N-d-o-n-i not Andoni.

I've never been to anywhere called Andoni in my life and never heard of it until both of you mentioned it on this thread so excuse me for not understanding why you are attacking me.

@RobbStark

I don't know any Andoni but NDONI I know well. I go there at least once every two years. Please feel free to test my knowledge of the place if you wish. My only mistake was calling Ndoni an LGA and someone corrected the error civilly enough, without insults too! Have you ever tried that? I swear to God it doesn't kill, just try it.

Why you young folks of today just go and insult people you don't know I have not idea

I repeat, Ndoni is where I go and speak igbo there, not Andoni

Good day!

Re: "There Are No Igbos In The South South" by professorchuks(m): 11:30am On May 31, 2021
theTranslator:
Yoruba owns Ilorin and most of Kwara
They just have a ceremonial emir

Full blooded asaba man, and I’m proudly Igbo
Re: "There Are No Igbos In The South South" by Idiko1: 11:40am On May 31, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

Don't mind that guy but there are a majority of Igbos in Rivers state, Igbo LGAs includes Ikwerre, Emohua, Obio Akpor, Etche, omumma, Ahoada, ogba/egbema/ndoni, and Oyigbo.

All these LGAs make up up to 35-40% Rivers state's population

Do not omit Eleme LGA again.
Re: "There Are No Igbos In The South South" by Idiko1: 11:47am On May 31, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

Ahoada west ain't igbo's one bit! my mum is from there and she ready to stab you knife if you refer her as one!. on the order my dad is from emohua and he has never for once deny his igbo ancenstry.

The bolded is not true. Ahoada West LGA is a mirror of Rivers State. Not every part is Igbo. The same as Ahoada West LGA.
Re: "There Are No Igbos In The South South" by RobbStark(m): 1:23pm On May 31, 2021
Eze2000:

As you can see from the image below I am talking about the town known as Ndoni in Rivers State.
N-d-o-n-i not Andoni.

I've never been to anywhere called Andoni in my life and never heard of it until both of you mentioned it on this thread so excuse me for not understanding why you are attacking me.

@RobbStark

I don't know any Andoni but NDONI I know well. I go there at least once every two years. Please feel free to test my knowledge of the place if you wish. My only mistake was calling Ndoni an LGA and someone corrected the error civilly enough, without insults too! Have you ever tried that? I swear to God it doesn't kill, just try it.

Why you young folks of today just go and insult people you don't know I have not idea

I repeat, Ndoni is where I go and speak igbo there, not Andoni

Good day!

Stop talking trash old man
Your initial post said Andoni which I corrected you but you still refuse to understand.
Now you have gone to edit/modify your post, you want to talk trash.

Please free me.
Do some research before posting

I am done with you
Re: "There Are No Igbos In The South South" by Eze2000(m): 4:21pm On May 31, 2021
RobbStark:

Stop talking trash old man
Your initial post said Andoni which I corrected you but you still refuse to understand.
Now you have gone to edit/modify your post, you want to talk trash.

Please free me.
Do some research before posting

I am done with you

Pls stop quoting me with your nonsense.
You might want to borrow the glasses of a real old man in Andoni to help you read my initial post again so you'll understand why you owe me an apology rather than insults.

So I edited my initial post, right? This means that all those who quoted me right after helped me modify it too - including you cheesy cheesy

Not possible! The post never changed.

In more than 7 people that quoted that post only you saw Ndoni as Andoni cheesy grin grin grin grin
Your confusion is so great it even affected @Igboid too.

I hope you have enough data (and that glasses) to see that confusion of yours in action below?

grin grin grin

Funny guy.

Re: "There Are No Igbos In The South South" by RobbStark(m): 9:25pm On May 31, 2021
Eze2000:

Pls stop quoting me with your nonsense.
You might want to borrow the glasses of a real old man in Andoni to help you read my initial post again so you'll understand why you owe me an apology rather than insults.

So I edited my initial post, right? This means that all those who quoted me right after helped me modify it too - including you cheesy cheesy

Not possible! The post never changed.

In more than 7 people that quoted that post only you saw Ndoni as Andoni cheesy grin grin grin grin
Your confusion is so great it even affected @Igboid too.

I hope you have enough data (and that glasses) to see that confusion of yours in action below?

grin grin grin

Funny guy.

You can lie to your believers but you can't lie to yourself.
Thank God for the modify button here in Nland.

Whatever werey.
Re: "There Are No Igbos In The South South" by Eze2000(m): 11:20pm On May 31, 2021
RobbStark:

You can lie to your believers but you can't lie to yourself.
Thank God for the modify button here in Nland.

Whatever werey.

So if you modify a post all the quotes of that post by other users get modified automatically? Abi I thief your phone take modify your own post that quoted me?

You don't really know how to use social media, do you? Or you are simply not smart?

Here is the image again. Look at it well and tell me how I modified your won post and that of others.

grin cool cool
Awon Useless Ode

cc: Igboid kindly help this lazy Andoni youth out.

Re: "There Are No Igbos In The South South" by Idiko1: 11:28pm On May 31, 2021
Owologbo:

I'm a Deltan, an Isoko.

If you as Urhobo, ijaw, kwale, Itsekiri, ibibio, the binis, e.t.c. that made up SS, you will have the same response.

You will achieve your Biafra quicker if you concentrate on your Igbo States.
Nobody is proud of nigeria but, it doesn't mean that you should hoodwink SS into your Biafra.
SS is big enough to be a country of its own.
I wish you you achieve Biafra, the country of your dream as you count out SS from Biafra.
peace.

You are Isoko not Deltan. What delta houses you? I shall never live in country such as Nigeria again. I do not want idiotic riffraff as compatriot.
Re: "There Are No Igbos In The South South" by RobbStark(m): 4:06am On Jun 01, 2021
Eze2000:

So if you modify a post all the quotes of that post by other users get modified automatically? Abi I thief your phone take modify your own post that quoted me?

You don't really know how to use social media, do you? Or you are simply not smart?

Here is the image again. Look at it well and tell me how I modified your won post and that of others.

grin cool cool
Awon Useless Ode

cc: Igboid kindly help this lazy Andoni youth out.

You are the useless ode.
Just admit making that mistake and move on.
I won't quote you again.
Bye
Re: "There Are No Igbos In The South South" by Owologbo(m): 6:25am On Jun 01, 2021
Idiko1:

You are Isoko not Deltan. What delta houses you? I shall never live in country such as Nigeria again. I do not want idiotic riffraff as compatriot.
What do you mean by I'm an Isoko not Deltan?
You are very stup1d to spew the rubbish above from your cess pool of a mouth.
Re: "There Are No Igbos In The South South" by Eze2000(m): 9:28am On Jun 01, 2021
RobbStark:

You are the useless ode.
Just admit making that mistake and move on.
I won't quote you again.
Bye

Better bring your lazy Andoni ass here and clear your name.

The one mistake I made was thinking there was an Ndoni LGA and this guy @rummmy corrected me right away. He did it right there on the first page. See the image below if you still have data.

That comment was still there just like that when you came along to quote me wrongly a day later due to blindness and lack of money to buy old man glasses. But now it's my fault.

I made a comment and over 8 people quoted it within seconds. They all saw me write Ndoni correctly but only you saw Andoni - even when the comment you quoted displayed Ndoni. Pls, how is that my problem, biko? If you must insult someone why not start with your village people who trained you badly and gave you blindness on top?

So you really think a website built on a programing language can update any quoted post if the original comment gets modified?

grin

Only if you know how stupid you sound. Next, you'll say I stole your useless China phone to correct my comment, which you quoted.
There is God ooo cheesy

Re: "There Are No Igbos In The South South" by Poloyanabo2(m): 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
Idiko1:

Do not omit Eleme LGA again.
Eleme is an Ogoni LGA and territory

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Onne Seaport Is Fully Functional. Igbos, Start Using It. / 2 Frsc Officers Shot Dead By Suspected Boko Haram Members In Kano / Chris Ngige Dumps APC For APGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.