Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,058 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Would You Marry A Military Woman If Chanced - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry A Military Woman If Chanced (3557 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. / U Have Failed As A Woman If Ur Tummy Is Bigger Than Ur Buttocks (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Marry A Military Woman If Chanced by introvertloe(m): 9:49am On May 24, 2021
as for me i will i just love military ladies they look scaring but trust them they are caring.

Re: Would You Marry A Military Woman If Chanced by Kobicove(m): 9:49am On May 24, 2021
I would only consider it if she's an administrative staff in the military formation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Marry A Military Woman If Chanced by Kondomatic(m): 9:50am On May 24, 2021
Chukwu aju

4 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A Military Woman If Chanced by Wizywiz(m): 9:51am On May 24, 2021
From watin I don see for barracks and the few wey I run show with then...my brother pls abort that mission if you are on it already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Marry A Military Woman If Chanced by Ahmed0336(m): 9:52am On May 24, 2021
I'd rather marry a wrestler cry

7 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A Military Woman If Chanced by boy16(m): 9:53am On May 24, 2021
shocked

Military women are soft and sweet until you break her heart.

She go break your bone in return.

Ps. "So I made the ultimate status saver app(all popular social platforms images/videos/stories savers in one app). It's now live on google playstore for android users.

Kindly check out, download and give a rating

Thanks.�❤

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.unisaver.statussaver
Re: Would You Marry A Military Woman If Chanced by introvertloe(m): 9:53am On May 24, 2021
Ahmed0336:
I'd rather marry a wrestler cry

Bro why
Re: Would You Marry A Military Woman If Chanced by FreeStuffssNG: 9:54am On May 24, 2021
introvertloe:
as for me i will i just love military ladies they look scaring but trust them they are caring.
There's nothing like Military ladies, she's first and foremost a lady and craves the love that affirms her femininity. Remember that no one wears uniform forever, it's just a phase and you actually spend more years out of uniform than in uniform..
She is a lady, she deserves to love and be loved in return.

14 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A Military Woman If Chanced by GorillaApp(m): 9:54am On May 24, 2021
Nothing spoil

If she has all the right attributes and she is not muscular, No problemo!

She is first woman first before anything
Re: Would You Marry A Military Woman If Chanced by SureDesign: 9:54am On May 24, 2021
You're getting married to battalion
Re: Would You Marry A Military Woman If Chanced by RisenJoe(m): 9:55am On May 24, 2021
Ofcourse yes
Re: Would You Marry A Military Woman If Chanced by chatinent: 9:56am On May 24, 2021
Even for free, NO.

All my experiences in the barracks cannot be useless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Marry A Military Woman If Chanced by paulolee(m): 9:58am On May 24, 2021
I cnt abeg...i no fit even reaeon am when chanced n not chanced..
met a bea online early last year n we both clicked very fast because she once saw me offline playing football n liked me even if I barely know her..
we got along n love was in d air, not until she visited n saw military pics all over her folder, at first she lied dt its her dad dts in military after she sensed d fear in me n letter told me dt she's also aspiring to become one..
DTS when d love died n I told her point blank dt I cnt date any bea in military even if its police bcoz its against d culture of our land..
dt my dad n mum would disown me if they finds out, she understood n dt was it, I just happy say I bin never straff o bcoz she may play d victim card n treat my FCK up for barracks for jus few mins fun o..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Marry A Military Woman If Chanced by paulolee(m): 10:01am On May 24, 2021
chatinent:
Even for free, NO.

All my experiences in the barracks cannot be useless.
lolz...seems dm don oppress and drill this wan tire...i understand jhare, because small question like "who is tony dt is always calling u" go lead to seeing the same tony drilling you inside barracks...

2 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A Military Woman If Chanced by chatinent: 10:03am On May 24, 2021
paulolee:

lolz...seems dm don oppress and drill this wan tire...i understand jhare, because small question like "who is tony dt is always calling u" go lead to seeing the same tony drilling you inside barracks...

Not that. I lived all my life in the barracks. Those female soldiers are normally tea-girls of big ogas.

You can translate tea-girls to meaning emeritus prostitution.

Even before they were recruited, they willingly paid many prices.

Why will I settle for sb who wouldn't be there for my kids (that's if she does not go -antiDNA)?

4 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A Military Woman If Chanced by paulolee(m): 10:05am On May 24, 2021
RisenJoe:
Ofcourse yes
I like strong guys like this, ur mind gat strong too and you gat dey ready n used to seeing nothing wrong with different highly ranked oga coming to pick your banny during weekends for "special assignments" inside sweet suits...
e go even worst if she fine n get big ass, d cars n "special assignments" fit be regular thing because its what she signed up for..
Re: Would You Marry A Military Woman If Chanced by paulolee(m): 10:06am On May 24, 2021
chatinent:

Not that. I lived all my life in the barracks. Those female soldiers are normally tea-girls of big ogas.

You can translate tea-girls to mean emeritus prostitution.
Owkay....dt na normal na...all girls are promiscuous BT the military ones go de claim right ontop n u fit chop slap n enough drilling if u shout at her or mistakenly go slap her back..

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Military Woman If Chanced by chatinent: 10:08am On May 24, 2021
paulolee:

Owkay....dt na normal na..

Well, I am not saying non-military girls are saints. Nah. I am not just gonna eat with the devil...even with a long spoon.
Re: Would You Marry A Military Woman If Chanced by Cholls(m): 10:10am On May 24, 2021
My brother you go fear fear
Re: Would You Marry A Military Woman If Chanced by Augla1: 10:28am On May 24, 2021
Not until the polygamy in m me as a man is been removed.
I no wan chop slap because I look Amaka nyash. What if she catch me with Amina in a tight corner?

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Military Woman If Chanced by RisenJoe(m): 10:29am On May 24, 2021
paulolee:

I like strong guys like this, ur mind gat strong too and you gat dey ready n used to seeing nothing wrong with different highly ranked oga coming to pick your banny during weekends for "special assignments" inside sweet suits...
e go even worst if she fine n get big ass, d cars n "special assignments" fit be regular thing because its what she signed up for..
grin grin
Re: Would You Marry A Military Woman If Chanced by Reex12(m): 10:50am On May 24, 2021
I can Bleep one but cant marry one

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Military Woman If Chanced by chatinent: 11:28am On May 24, 2021
paulolee:

Owkay....dt na normal na...all girls are promiscuous BT the military ones go de claim right ontop n u fit chop slap n enough drilling if u shout at her or mistakenly go slap her back..

I'll be like.. “em baby, don't vex..but God punish you.”
Re: Would You Marry A Military Woman If Chanced by DryMouth: 11:51am On May 24, 2021
I won't!
Can't get married to a barracks community pussy.

Those women cheats like hell.
I won't even consider a relationship with one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Marry A Military Woman If Chanced by Womanizer(m): 12:26pm On May 24, 2021
I'm currently programming an air force lady who is on training now.

I plan to fuçk her before this year runs out grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Military Woman If Chanced by tnerro1(m): 12:42pm On May 24, 2021
The navy or Airforce women are fine sha and would look soft to touch, but the army women too dey get strong face and muscle. If you throw the first punch, you die , if she punch you last , you still die. Abeg local man is not interested jor..

3 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A Military Woman If Chanced by thatsleepboy1: 12:44pm On May 24, 2021
Re: Would You Marry A Military Woman If Chanced by tasalanoni(m): 1:04pm On May 24, 2021
Sure

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Military Woman If Chanced by mosdii(m): 1:11pm On May 24, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

6 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A Military Woman If Chanced by aswani(m): 1:41pm On May 24, 2021
Never, she will be the one ruling over you and having her way all the time.
Your first argument will be the last as her millitary friends will come and show you pepper the first time you have an ordinary disagreement.
Re: Would You Marry A Military Woman If Chanced by Silver247: 3:25pm On May 24, 2021
My current girlfriend is a soldier and bae no de misbehave..

3 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A Military Woman If Chanced by pointblank247(m): 4:14pm On May 24, 2021
I want to marry a military wife

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Hot Girl With Crossed Eyes (My Experience) / Nigerian Woman Laments Online, Leaks Whatsapp Dms Her Bestie Sent Her Husband / How Can I Approach This Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.