Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

How I Used Honey And Pineapple For My Wife's Sexual Enhancement - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Used Honey And Pineapple For My Wife's Sexual Enhancement (3320 Views)

My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial / Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... / 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Used Honey And Pineapple For My Wife's Sexual Enhancement by FamilyAdviser: 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2022
This note is strictly for married women.

Life is all about lessons. Experience they said is the best teacher.

I got married to a lady who hardly get wet during bedroom action. I have lived with this trauma for years until one day I summoned courage and informed my grandma.

She applauded my sincerity and advices me on what to do.

She told me that during their days when there was no hospital, they use natural herbs and fruit to cure all manners of illness without complications or side effects. She even showed me a particular leaf that can make a woman not to get pregnant after intercourse.

I was dumbfounded. Well with my grandma now I'm thinking of how to pass so many knowledge I have learnt from her to others....

Back to the topic: after explaining to her my wife's inability to get wet, she asked me to invite her both of us came. It wasn't easy at first, anyway.

My grandmother asked my wife to get ripped pineapple (not agric) with honey. We went to Federal college of Agriculture and got original Honey though very expensive.

Every morning and night she will ate the pineapple then with 5teaspoons of honey.

Within 7days if I touch my wife she will squirt all over . I now enjoy my bedroom show very very well.

It is over 3years now, nothing like applying lubricant.

I'm a happy man all thanks to God, grandma and nature.

Well,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used Honey And Pineapple For My Wife's Sexual Enhancement by Temidayo9(m): 4:45pm On Jan 12, 2022
Just like that?
Re: How I Used Honey And Pineapple For My Wife's Sexual Enhancement by Kriss216: 4:45pm On Jan 12, 2022
Your Grandma is a Star.

E sure me say she knack well well during her youthful days.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used Honey And Pineapple For My Wife's Sexual Enhancement by Jeon(f): 4:53pm On Jan 12, 2022
congrats
Re: How I Used Honey And Pineapple For My Wife's Sexual Enhancement by Adaanna(f): 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2022
Wow!!
Re: How I Used Honey And Pineapple For My Wife's Sexual Enhancement by johnlaw123(m): 5:34pm On Jan 12, 2022
Wow so nice happy for you, please what is that leave called the one , to avoid pregnancy
Re: How I Used Honey And Pineapple For My Wife's Sexual Enhancement by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2022
Kriss216:
Your Grandma is a Star.

E sure me say she knack well well during her youthful days.
Chai.. was that necessary
Re: How I Used Honey And Pineapple For My Wife's Sexual Enhancement by bluepipsFX: 5:44pm On Jan 12, 2022
ABEG OP, NA THAT LEAF WEY NO DEY MAKE PREGNANCY COME I DEY FIND OOO. ABEG SEND ME THE NAME AND HOW TO USE IT ON WHATSAPP 0.9.0.22216137

1 Like

Re: How I Used Honey And Pineapple For My Wife's Sexual Enhancement by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 12, 2022
Make your food your medicine and your medicine your food. I am a very strong advocate of preventive medicine. So many sicknesses plaguing the world is as a result of unhealthy lifestyle which encompasses bad diet, physical inactivity, stress, drug abuse etc.

Garlic is the most powerful antibiotic on earth.But how many people know about this? angry

1 Like

Re: How I Used Honey And Pineapple For My Wife's Sexual Enhancement by princeemmma(m): 6:16pm On Jan 12, 2022
are you really sure, is this not fraud
Re: How I Used Honey And Pineapple For My Wife's Sexual Enhancement by dawnomike(m): 7:28pm On Jan 12, 2022
If only our generation could take time to learn from the aged before they all pass away ... We will learn a whole lot!!!
Re: How I Used Honey And Pineapple For My Wife's Sexual Enhancement by churro: 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2022
Where did your get organic pineapple? All the pineapples they sell these days are non-organic (agric)?

FamilyAdviser:
This note is strictly for married women.

Life is all about lessons. Experience they said is the best teacher.

I got married to a lady who hardly get wet during bedroom action. I have lived with this trauma for years until one day I summoned courage and informed my grandma.

She applauded my sincerity and advices me on what to do.

She told me that during their days when there was no hospital, they use natural herbs and fruit to cure all manners of illness without complications or side effects. She even showed me a particular leaf that can make a woman not to get pregnant after intercourse.

I was dumbfounded. Well with my grandma now I'm thinking of how to pass so many knowledge I have learnt from her to others....

Back to the topic: after explaining to her my wife's inability to get wet, she asked me to invite her both of us came. It wasn't easy at first, anyway.

My grandmother asked my wife to get ripped pineapple (not agric) with honey. We went to Federal college of Agriculture and got original Honey though very expensive.

Every morning and night she will ate the pineapple then with 5teaspoons of honey.

Within 7days if I touch my wife she will squirt all over . I now enjoy my bedroom show very very well.

It is over 3years now, nothing like applying lubricant.

I'm a happy man all thanks to God, grandma and nature.

Well,
Re: How I Used Honey And Pineapple For My Wife's Sexual Enhancement by Boogyman557: 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

WTF MAN

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

60-year-old Woman Causes Confusion Online With Her Massive CÊ‹rves [watch] / Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? / Why Don't Men Realise That All These Hookup Girls Stink Like Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.