Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) (41029 Views)

Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) / Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans / Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by illicit(m): 11:40am On May 24, 2021
Franzinni:
But I don't understand all this while that police stations have been getting attacked is it that the other stations don't know it is wise to be on guard 247? And be ready to kill anything on site that is a threat ? How are they getting caught off guard like this ...?

Nigerian police are useless when it comes to defence

1 Like

Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by nedu666: 11:41am On May 24, 2021
Complicity of highest order
What happened to the police checkpoints on the road to division b.
Division b is a big station with so many officers how can they not defend themselves against ugm
Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by heniford2: 11:41am On May 24, 2021
Topmaike007:
This ESN guys are really embarrassing people like us that are from the east
who Told you is ESN undecided is UNKNOWN GUN MEN ESN are in the bush so becareful
Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by AmadorSays: 11:42am On May 24, 2021
things are just happening anyhow in this country
Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by Decency2020(f): 11:43am On May 24, 2021
Franzinni:
But I don't understand all this while that police stations have been getting attacked is it that the other stations don't know it is wise to be on guard 247? And be ready to kill anything on site that is a threat ? How are they getting caught off guard like this ...?

In all DECENCY the people behind these are the same people behind boko haram if not the culprits would have been caught. How can they do what they did at Imo state and nobody was caught upon the fact the police hq was just a stone throw and a military brigade at Obinze was about ten minutes drive.

Oduduwa nation must be free.

2 Likes

Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by Marpol2021(m): 11:43am On May 24, 2021
Franzinni:
I tired oo, the igp has instructed them to be on alert, but its like they are sleeping on a bicycle. kill any bastard who try to enter the station by any means.

2 Likes

Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by adadike(f): 11:43am On May 24, 2021
Aufbauh:

I always feel your honesty. Let them continue with their propaganda that is counterproductive.
Don't mind them dear. They came with three Hilux but were all recovered. they fled into the bush with legs. Another of the unknown gunman found dead this morning. Two others with bullet wounds found and arrested making three in police custody now.
Officers in Anambra are very angry and are ready. Those sars boys are ready for anything and are not smiling

3 Likes

Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by Masterkernel1: 11:44am On May 24, 2021
Franzinni:

Morale is down. No reasonable person will want to die at this time for Nigeria.

Secondly, I guess these guys are fortified with African voodoo.

1 Like

Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by Masterkernel1: 11:47am On May 24, 2021
adadike:
They were neutralised, three vehicles recovered.
One gunman dead
One captured alive
Arms recovered
No police casualty
Those gunmen should sheath their sword. Anambra have the most dangerous and strongest SARS ,they are in all stations and are very ready and prepared in Awka
Awkuzu SARS are begging unknown gunmen to please pay them a visit
Sheath your sword now, let peace reign

Hahahahah... Same station that was deserted during ENDSARS protest, right?.

2 Likes

Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by shekauvsbuhari: 11:47am On May 24, 2021
Simplyleo:
Lmao.

All these because of Buhari. grin grin grin

So when will they visit Army barracks? cheesy
. I think you should be more worried that policemen can't defend their barracks against miscreants. You are even laughing that policemen are getting killed and stations getting burnt. After you will say you are a patriot. Mumu patriot. If I report you now, they will stop paying you your monthly online warrior stipends.

2 Likes

Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by kissGuys: 11:50am On May 24, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE
Make una lie small small nau.. That is not B division and no policeman was killed!!.. Rather Nine of Gunmen were shot dead..and arms recovered!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by heniford2: 11:51am On May 24, 2021
adadike:
Don't mind them dear. They came with three Hilux but were all recovered. they fled into the bush with legs. Another of the unknown gunman found dead this morning. Two others with bullet wounds found and arrested making three in police custody now.
Officers in Anambra are very angry and are ready. Those sars boys are ready for anything and are not smiling
super story so all those burn stuff and shooting why did they not report you guys caught them and with prove too i smell lies oh abeg
Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by Oju4190: 11:51am On May 24, 2021
Franzinni:
All they know is to stand for road and b collecting 50 naira from motorist

2 Likes

Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by owobokiri(m): 11:51am On May 24, 2021
Franzinni:

Nobody is getting caught off guard..
When you hear the sounds of machine guns and RPGs directed towards you, while you have just an unfortunate ak-47 riffle to contend with, no one will tell you to japaa

1 Like

Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by Kaiser20: 11:51am On May 24, 2021
IGBOS IN NIGERIA & in the DIASPORA STOP DONATING YOUR HARD EARNED NAIRA/ EUROS/POUNDS/DOLLARS TO ESN/UGM. They want to destroy SE not fulani land.
If they destroy your police stations crime rates will be high in SE and not Fulani land.
By 2023 elections will still hold in many other states while the trouble areas will be cut off

1 Like

Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by uvie66: 11:52am On May 24, 2021
SlayerForever:

You're a clown. You have no idea whatsover of what these attacks look like.

regardless of how the attack look like all the police stations should be prepared.
Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:53am On May 24, 2021
Simplyleo:
Lmao.

All these because of Buhari. grin grin grin

So when will they visit Army barracks? cheesy

Very soon. Let them get through with the smaller once, then the security infrastructures will be greatly minimized given the Army's lesser chance for protection when they will start hitting them.

My advice to all Security Forces in SS and SE is to vacate offices for now till further notice.
You could see they have started attacking Civil Defence, guess what? Man O War isn't. All of them should shutdown for now till further notice, period.
Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by A1h2m3e4d(m): 11:53am On May 24, 2021
They will use your money to rebuild the station, continue ipob members(unknown gunmen)
Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by Franzinni: 11:55am On May 24, 2021
heniford2:
what do you think is going on
bros nah pray I dey pray
Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by Shellsploit: 11:56am On May 24, 2021
adadike:
One gunman dead
One captured alive
Arms recovered
No police casualty
Those gunmen should sheath their sword. Anambra have the most dangerous and strongest SARS ,they are in all stations and are very ready and prepared in Awka

The same akwuzu sars lipsrsealed
Abi another one dey?

2 Likes

Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by seborrhic: 11:57am On May 24, 2021
PlayMaker14:
10:26am (Nigeria Time) and you're already here to display such silly behaviours...

You always live up to the hype of being an irresponsible fellow.
The person u quoted is a pathetic homo sapiens.
A living thing with a meaningless existence.
Heed he no attention.
Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by adadike(f): 11:57am On May 24, 2021
heniford2:
super story so all those burn stuff and shooting why did they not report you guys caught them and with prove too i smell lies oh abeg
if you like smell lies and if you like smell truth, Adadike is too big to lie and too big to massage anybody's ego. Who cares what you think

2 Likes

Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by ShawnT(m): 11:57am On May 24, 2021
As I said before the Nigerian police lacks base defence plan. No first line of defence, second line of defence, third and last line of defence. Their defence architect needs to be restructured.It's just pathetic
Franzinni:
Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by Franzinni: 11:58am On May 24, 2021
ShawnT:
As I said before the Nigerian police lacks base defence plan. No first line of defence, second line of defence, third and last line of defence. Their defence architect needs to be restructured.It's just pathetic
truly pathetic bros.

1 Like

Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by Pacesetter123(m): 12:00pm On May 24, 2021
Franzinni:
Ask urself first,hw many police personels are always on duty at night per division.I don't blame the police on dis at all.
Some of the stations are greatly understaffed.
Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by moneyissweet(m): 12:01pm On May 24, 2021
Because na Dem dey attack their station by themselves.

Just as military dey supply Boko Haram with weapons and food and then fight them back to make more millions

Everything na runs, if you know you know.

Franzinni:

2 Likes

Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by Pacesetter123(m): 12:03pm On May 24, 2021
adadike:
One gunman dead
One captured alive
Arms recovered
No police casualty
There should be peace everywhere..ooo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by Novice1(m): 12:04pm On May 24, 2021
"Unknown Gunmen"
Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by heniford2: 12:04pm On May 24, 2021
adadike:
if you like smell lies and if you like smell truth, Adadike is too big to lie and too big to massage anybody's ego. Who cares what you think
why dey not show us who the caught we saw prove we believe it how you say they shot 13 and killed 3 while others flee with no proof to back it up grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by HRMK: 12:04pm On May 24, 2021
its foolish for any1 to call those doing this #unknowngunmen!they cant be fulani herders,kidnappers,boko haram,not even iswap or political thugs!it culd only be a group that blvs it has the authority/capacity to protect the south east and south south!the group hates the rivalry of the police hence the killings!fg must act fast before nobody is left in police force to protect the common man!!
Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by ShawnT(m): 12:05pm On May 24, 2021
Imagine police headquarters without observation mast,no sentry guards to be on guard 24/7 shifting every 2hrs.sorry to say they're just boyscouts with rifles.
Franzinni:
truly pathetic bros.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ritualist Plucks Out Eyes Of 7-Year-Old Boy In Borno (Photos) / Father Sleeps With His Two Daughters, Impregnates One Aged 12 / Man Who Shot A Lady Dead In Aba After He Invited Her To His House Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.