Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) (40978 Views)

Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) / Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans / Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by HRMK: 12:54pm On May 24, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
God bless you for this comment
AMEN.AND U TOO.THANKS.
Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by adadike(f): 12:54pm On May 24, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
cc adadike someone else has corroborated your claims
I know that God will vindicate me. The unknown gunmen t are my people, the police men are my people also . Will I gain anything from their death?
Let peace reign ndigbo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by Iliveforever(m): 12:55pm On May 24, 2021
I'm not in support of UGM attacks, but a sane person won't believe adadike, UGM were repelled, but they went and burnt the very police station where they were repelled??

Proceeded to INEC office and burnt it and you're saying something u reasonable..

Let's wait until full report comes up, if you can't wait you can create a thread urself and upload the true story with facts(not doctored pictures)
Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by goodnessme1(f): 1:02pm On May 24, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
why is esn not after these UnknownGunMen?
they are in the bush looking for trouble from the peaceful fulani cow herders.
Even Namdi Kanu and Ipob isn't saying anything about these incessant attacks.
that alone proves that ipob/esn is behind this
Tell me why ESN should fight those that are fighting those after them?
Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by tit(f): 1:08pm On May 24, 2021
justosee:
they are not getting caught off guard. They are getting killed by a superior force

Big lie.
The south east had police, army, navy, custom check points every mile.
There is no way 3 truckloads of thugs can run for miles to attack a police station, then go back to their base without being tracked and detected, except the government wants the attack to happen.
Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by tit(f): 1:12pm On May 24, 2021
adadike:
I know that God will vindicate me. The unknown gunmen t are my people, the police men are my people also . Will I gain anything from their death?
Let peace reign ndigbo

Fulani jihadist.
You will join Attahiru soon.
Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by adadike(f): 1:13pm On May 24, 2021
kissGuys:
Make una lie small small nau.. That is not B division and no policeman was killed!!.. Rather Nine of Gunmen were shot dead..and arms recovered!
God bless you dear, they want Igboland to boil but God pass them all

1 Like

Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by amunkita(m): 1:23pm On May 24, 2021

1 Like

Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by adebwalex(m): 1:27pm On May 24, 2021
Franzinni:
But I don't understand all this while that police stations have been getting attacked is it that the other stations don't know it is wise to be on guard 247? And be ready to kill anything on site that is a threat ? How are they getting caught off guard like this ...?

You have spoken well. It seems their is something that is hidden to us to see the true picture.. One day God will expose those behind it. Some one attach your station all they have to do is to Run away. So the guns given to this officer is for fashion...

1 Like

Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 1:29pm On May 24, 2021
Badsatan:
This is wrong!

of course, and i totally condemn it......killing of police and setting their stations ablaze ....Is a recipe for anarchy.......and for those who dont know the outcome of all these .......very soon criminals will take advantage of the crisis, business activities will collapse, investors wont come to such region, their economy will crumble.......make some people continue supporting them.......

The claim that it is not Ipob and Esn,,,,,,they call them unknown gunmen......who are the unknown gunmen?

2 Likes

Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by Styluss: 1:31pm On May 24, 2021
Simplyleo:
Lmao.

All these because of Buhari. grin grin grin

So when will they visit Army barracks? cheesy
that's gradual no one knew anyone could have the balls to try this... At this pace, expect them in barracks else the government calls for ceasefire. Btw, I still don't see any reason why they should continue this killings... No sensible police would mount any useless roadblocks anymore. Else they have a long standing and unending grudge with the police
Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by Styluss: 1:37pm On May 24, 2021
SlayerForever:

You're a clown. You have no idea whatsover of what these attacks look like.

you are a bigger clown... A hundred and one attacks and the ugm won almost all? They both have guns... That's even enough
Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 1:41pm On May 24, 2021
akeentech:
Make dem dey kill dem sef dey go

and you think it is the right thing abi? For your information , the entire southeast economy will collapse and people will start fleeing to other region...... soon when there is no more police stations to burn and inec offices......they will start robbing banks and others......make una keep supporting criminality.....

Even down here in lagos.....i believe you remember what happened during the endsars protest.....what was the aftermath....criminal activities was on the increase in lagos....because the police refuse to go to their duty posts......we know wetin our eyes see....except you were not in lagos then......lagosians were begging the police to go back to their posts......

1 Like

Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by Libkid(m): 1:42pm On May 24, 2021
But this place is inec office the way nairaland push propaganda to front-page eh
Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by saintade01(m): 1:55pm On May 24, 2021
You people insist Igbos aren't the ones setting police stations/inec offices ablaze and not the ones attacking security agents. You said they are unknown gun men. So why are you often angry when these unknown men get killed in battles? Why do you call for army to face BH and leave UGM?
Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by BSdetector: 1:58pm On May 24, 2021
At this point they can burn their entire region down to the ground.... don't know what law enforcement is looking for there.
Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by UjuJoan2: 2:01pm On May 24, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE

These pictures are not B Division. That much I know!
Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by Caleycashh: 2:02pm On May 24, 2021
Franzinni:
But I don't understand all this while that police stations have been getting attacked is it that the other stations don't know it is wise to be on guard 247? And be ready to kill anything on site that is a threat ? How are they getting caught off guard like this ...?
Shows you it's a useless country!!!
Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by zoomzoom(m): 2:15pm On May 24, 2021
[quote author=adadike post=102011858]They were neutralised, three vehicles recovered.
One gunman dead
One captured alive
Arms recovered
No police casualty
Those gunmen should sheath their sword. Anambra have the most dangerous and strongest SARS ,they are in all stations and are very ready and prepared in Awka
Awkuzu SARS are begging unknown gunmen to please pay them a visit
Sheath your sword now, let peace reign.
What I'm seeing in the picture tells a very DIFFERENT STORY from your NARRATIVE.
My own is LET PEACE REIGN.
Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by MsAllison(f): 2:27pm On May 24, 2021
adadike:
the truth will be out before this day is out . I can send you the pictures privately if you so wish. My life is being threatened as I type. They want igboland to boil but God pass them
dear they really burnt police station tho fear never allow me go to B division to confirm
but the gunshot yesterday was terrible
I'm currently in Awka and the area is very close to my estate.
Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by zoedew: 2:33pm On May 24, 2021
elbarond:
Police are not ready to protect themselves talk less of the citizens. They only like to take bribe from the innocent and the criminals.
Lazy Nigeria police force
... not to talk of....
Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by SlayerForever: 3:14pm On May 24, 2021
uvie66:
regardless of how the attack look like all the police stations should be prepared.

For whereeeee
Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by Cherez: 3:14pm On May 24, 2021
We cannot gather drywoods and insist the Lizard remains unwelcome in our homes
This is bad and condemnation in strong terms
If we the SE keep burning down & killing policemen unprovoked then shouldn't the armies be deployed; even if we have Biafra today, killing a policeman will draw such huge force adequately
If the policemen killed people & were attacked in the spot then we'd say tit-for-tat but this current onslaught on the police is sooooo wrong
And yes may all such perpetrators die from GOD's wrath
Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by Cherez: 3:17pm On May 24, 2021
adadike:
the truth will be out before this day is out . I can send you the pictures privately if you so wish. My life is being threatened as I type. They want igboland to boil but God pass them
Nne, we can't keep peddling these falsehood
No non-Igboman will come down miles away from his abode to commit such crimes successfully
This your narrative is just so untrue, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE
These crimes were committed by we Igbos
We should look inward & solve it
Like I kept saying, "I will never be a fan of Nnamdi Kanu"
Kanu has no leash; he doesn't know when to start nor stop
Pathetic
Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by davillian(m): 3:19pm On May 24, 2021
Franzinni:
How many police de guard station
And how many guns/ammoniation do you think the police have?...
You know how it feels to be surrounded with gun men throwing fire inside the building ?
Let me suprise you 40 men with Ak 47 can clear most if not all police stations in Nigeria...
Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by Franzinni: 3:21pm On May 24, 2021
davillian:

How many police de guard station
And how many guns/ammoniation do you think the police have?...
You know how it feels to be surrounded with gun men throwing fire inside the building ?
Let me suprise you 40 men with Ak 47 can clear most if not all police stations in Nigeria...
damn... Naigeria nah wah
Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by hansomb: 3:25pm On May 24, 2021
If you in the East no go borrow anybody it money because there will be no police station to settle your matter.
Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by Coldsperm: 3:25pm On May 24, 2021
MsAllison:
dear they really burnt police station tho fear never allow me go to B division to confirm
but the gunshot yesterday was terrible
I'm currently in Awka and the area is very close to my estate.
Leave her to go on with her lies. She even said that she went there this morning and saw the whole things herself. We wey dey here know the truth already. The picture that was shown is that of the Inec office and not the B division but the police station was still burnt by those Ugm.
Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by Miracle1991: 3:34pm On May 24, 2021
Kriss216:
Even the blind can see that Buhari and his security officers are clueless.

continue celebrating. Very soon you will start crying genocide.
Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by shegzydave(m): 3:59pm On May 24, 2021
Simplyleo:
Lmao.

All these because of Buhari. grin grin grin

So when will they visit Army barracks? cheesy
na today then dey attack army barracks and bombing them
abi u no dey hear news of our boko haram invading army barrack and bombing the barracks
Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by femmy2010(m): 4:03pm On May 24, 2021
Franzinni:

When they bare shot, we would still be the same people that would complain that the police are shooting them on sight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Uncover N18m, $19,000, 4,000 Saudi Riyal In Senator Danjuma Goje's House / Man Kills His 1-Year-Old Daughter By Smashing Her On The Ground In Lagos / Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.