Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,410 members, 7,822,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) (41030 Views)

Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) / Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans / Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by EdwardRandy(m): 12:05pm On May 24, 2021
Franzinni:
But I don't understand all this while that police stations have been getting attacked is it that the other stations don't know it is wise to be on guard 247? And be ready to kill anything on site that is a threat ? How are they getting caught off guard like this ...?
You can't predict where they will go next, therefore you can never be too careful.
Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by topboss: 12:05pm On May 24, 2021
adadike:
They were neutralised, three vehicles recovered.
One gunman dead
One captured alive
Arms recovered
No police casualty
Those gunmen should sheath their sword. Anambra have the most dangerous and strongest SARS ,they are in all stations and are very ready and prepared in Awka
Awkuzu SARS are begging unknown gunmen to please pay them a visit
Sheath your sword now, let peace reign

Photos of B Division police station in Awka that was attacked by gunmen on Sunday night.

Eye witness account revealed that the gunmen invaded the area in a three fully parked Hilux vehicles.

Many policemen were reportedly killed during the 2-hour-long attack.
Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by EdwardRandy(m): 12:05pm On May 24, 2021
Simplyleo:
Lmao.

All these because of Buhari. grin grin grin

So when will they visit Army barracks? cheesy
Soon bro.. Na step by step.
Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by topboss: 12:06pm On May 24, 2021
ADADIKE, I CAN SEE U HAVE GONE MAD.
Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by adonisuwa(m): 12:06pm On May 24, 2021
Franzinni:
But I don't understand all this while that police stations have been getting attacked is it that the other stations don't know it is wise to be on guard 247? And be ready to kill anything on site that is a threat ? How are they getting caught off guard like this ...?
It's simple. The endsars protest exposed the vulnerability of the Nigerian police force. Now Kanu and his ESN boys are taking advantage, attacking police station and inec offices.
They are doing these against 2023 so secession Will be easy for them. No inec, no police how elections wan take hold for south East.
Abeg make this 1914 fraud do make e end, e don to tay jare.

1 Like

Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by ablejesus26(m): 12:06pm On May 24, 2021
adadike:
One gunman dead
One captured alive
Arms recovered
No police casualty
Those gunmen should sheath their sword. Anambra have the most dangerous and strongest SARS ,they are in all stations and are very ready and prepared in Awka

Hmm And the op is here doing many police officers feared dead.
Tufiakwa.
Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by Novice1(m): 12:06pm On May 24, 2021
IPOB/ESA, also known as "Unknown Gunmen"

1 Like

Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by Franzinni: 12:07pm On May 24, 2021
ShawnT:
Imagine police headquarters without observation mast,no sentry guards to be on guard 24/7 shifting every 2hrs.sorry to say they're just boyscouts with rifles.
in the 21st century mbok... I just taya for nigeria I swear.
Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by EdwardRandy(m): 12:08pm On May 24, 2021
adadike:
One gunman dead
One captured alive
Arms recovered
No police casualty
Lmao! Ada relax, I know you don't like what is going in the East but propaganda won't save you. We already know the truth

1 Like

Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by ShawnT(m): 12:08pm On May 24, 2021
I dey tell you bro.
Franzinni:
in the 21st century mbok... I just taya for nigeria I swear.

1 Like

Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by Onyitina(f): 12:08pm On May 24, 2021
Most of the pics u posted is that of INEC office awka
Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by Franzinni: 12:08pm On May 24, 2021
adonisuwa:

It's simple. The endsars protest exposed the vulnerability of the Nigerian police force. Now Kanu and his ESN boys are taking advantage, attacking police station and inec offices.
They are doing these against 2023 so secession Will be easy for them. No inec, no police how elections wan take hold for south East.
but the lifeless one can use that to send battalions to man those stations with shoot on sight order ... Do you know if it is even the lifeless one tht is behind all this ?
Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by EdwardRandy(m): 12:09pm On May 24, 2021
EdwardRandy:

Lmao! Ada relax, I know you don't like what is going in the East but propaganda won't save you. We already know the truth, it is time for the police to have a dose of their own medicine and nobody can stop it, even if it leads to anarchy.
Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by ablejesus26(m): 12:10pm On May 24, 2021
adonisuwa:

Oga this is a lose lose situation for the common man.
This structures will be rebuilt with the money that should be used for better things.
This will be another medium for the policriminals to loot.

And it's funny to think there will be no elections in Igboland.
Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by EdwardRandy(m): 12:10pm On May 24, 2021
Godoverevery:
Ohaneze is not condemning this act going on under there nose.

Ipob isn't condemning this act aswell.

But igbo on NL are calming is fg agent or bandit that are doing all this....lol

Isn't common sense they openly condemn the people doing this crime if they are honestly not in support??.... funny enough they are killing fellow Igbos because they are uniform men.

They are killing force men but when they react they say is innocent people they kill.

Any news that doesn't favour them is fake/ Yoruba news paper......set of people who sleeps and face the same direction.
Go and hug transformer.
Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by Luvties(m): 12:10pm On May 24, 2021
We should stand up against burning of police stations and killing of police officer because the next target will be anarchy unleash on us the masses when there is no agency to defend us. Criminalities will be on the highest rate.

God help our country.
Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by Jerewise332(m): 12:11pm On May 24, 2021
Franzinni:

This is exactly what I've been thinking about for a very long time, it is very pathetic
Its shows how weakling our security system is.
Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by adadike(f): 12:13pm On May 24, 2021
EdwardRandy:

Lmao! Ada relax, I know you don't like what is going in the East but propaganda won't save you. We already know the truth
this is not propaganda, this is pure truth. Go and confirm yourself coz I did
Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by Franzinni: 12:14pm On May 24, 2021
Jerewise332:

This is exactly what I've been thinking about for a very long time, it is very pathetic
Its shows how weakling our security system is.
very weak ... Like they just go to work for the salary but when. It's time to show galantry they tuck their tails and run. Who wan die for nothing.

It shouldn't be so can't they divert mobile police to stand guard ? Until dem burn all the station finish ...God knows what plans are being disguised with this their station attack narrative.
Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by LegalWolf: 12:15pm On May 24, 2021
These are not unknown gun men but terrorists and quasi alqaeda elements masquerading as secessionist group
Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by adadike(f): 12:15pm On May 24, 2021
ablejesus26:

Hmm And the op is here doing many police officers feared dead.
Tufiakwa.
in fact, I visited the station this morning. a friend whose husband works there called me up and I went there and see things with my own eyes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by donbenie(m): 12:16pm On May 24, 2021
Simplyleo:
Lmao.

All these because of Buhari. grin grin grin

So when will they visit Army barracks? cheesy
The Boko Haram that have been visiting Army Barracks..

What have they done about it?

1 Like

Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by GerogeI(m): 12:17pm On May 24, 2021
Franzinni:

Maybe because the UGM are also the operators of the Station.

1 Like

Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by Franzinni: 12:17pm On May 24, 2021
GerogeI:

Maybe because the UGM are also the operators of the Station.
touche!

1 Like

Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by adadike(f): 12:20pm On May 24, 2021
topboss:
ADADIKE, I CAN SEE U HAVE GONE MAD.

you are the mad one here . onye ara! Ozu rerere di kagi. Taa gbafuo! Continue to hail the gunmen to their death and turning igboland to Somalia , the death and destruction you wished for igboland will from today start following you. Mention me again and be ignored coz you are not worth it

2 Likes

Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by AntiAPC2023(f): 12:21pm On May 24, 2021
adadike:
One gunman dead
One captured alive
Arms recovered
No police casualty
the gunman captured alive should be severely tortured and force to talk na

1 Like

Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by topboss: 12:22pm On May 24, 2021
adadike:
you are the mad one here . onye ara! Ozu rerere di kagi. Taa gbafuo! Continue to hail the gunmen to their death and turning igboland to Somalia , the death and destruction you wished for igboland will from today start following you. Mention me again and be ignored coz you are not worth it

ANUMANU, SHOW US WHERE THE GUNMEN DIED.

FAILED JOURNALIST.

OZU!

1 Like

Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by Pacesetter123(m): 12:23pm On May 24, 2021
topboss:

Photos of B Division police station in Awka that was attacked by gunmen on Sunday night.

Eye witness account revealed that the gunmen invaded the area in a three fully parked Hilux vehicles.

Many policemen were reportedly killed during the 2-hour-long attack.

Who should we believe now between you and Adadike?
You people should stop confusing us!
Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by adadike(f): 12:23pm On May 24, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
the gunman captured alive should be severely tortured and force to talk na
with immediate effect my dear
Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by Coldsperm: 12:24pm On May 24, 2021
adadike:
Don't mind them dear. They came with three Hilux but were all recovered. they fled into the bush with legs. Another of the unknown gunman found dead this morning. Two others with bullet wounds found and arrested making three in police custody now.
Officers in Anambra are very angry and are ready. Those sars boys are ready for anything and are not smiling
Continue lying to please your Futa Jalon masters. Are you aware that some of us deserted from the force and still have many friends among them. The UGM that finished bombing the Station and still went ahead to burn the Inec office. Continue with the lies ok.

1 Like

Re: The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) by topboss: 12:24pm On May 24, 2021
Pacesetter123:
Who should we believe now between you and Adadike?
You people should stop confusing us!

DID U READ THE OP, OR U JUST DECIDED TO LISTEN TO ONE MGBEKE?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ritualist Plucks Out Eyes Of 7-Year-Old Boy In Borno (Photos) / Father Sleeps With His Two Daughters, Impregnates One Aged 12 / Man Who Shot A Lady Dead In Aba After He Invited Her To His House Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.