Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Agitators For Biafra, Yoruba Nation Are Illiterates - Olawepo Hashim - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agitators For Biafra, Yoruba Nation Are Illiterates - Olawepo Hashim (2975 Views)

Police Arrest Yoruba Nation Agitators For Hijacking Radio Station / Ekiti Is A State Of Professors Not Illiterates..Voters Say No To Vote Buying / Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agitators For Biafra, Yoruba Nation Are Illiterates - Olawepo Hashim by slimfit1(m): 12:35pm On May 24, 2021
Look illiterate or not we are going education has not helped us. They have not shown us what the usefulness of being together are let us try separation and see.
Re: Agitators For Biafra, Yoruba Nation Are Illiterates - Olawepo Hashim by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 24, 2021
Oil mogul and former presidential candidate in 2019, Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim has dismissed those agitating for secession in the country.

The emboldened says it all. This greedy monkey only cares about the oil well and nothing else.

I still don't know why these educated illiterate monkeys always conflate "self-determination" and "secession". Those are two different words and self-determination is the right of any group under UN Charter. It's constitutional and backed by international law. Is that too hard for these educated illiterate monkeys to understand?

I was going to dissect his fallacies and revisionism, however, but he's too dumb to waste time on. Money miss road are always the dumbest in the class.

But these people need to stop rewriting Yoruba history to suit their fallacies. Yoruba history didn't start with the collapse of Oyo empire and the subsequent Kiriji wars. Yorubas lived mostly peacefully as one although in about 4 independent states. We had Oyo empire which included most Yoruba groups, Ife kingdom, Owo kingdom and Ijebu kingdom (not really counting Eko). And all these states co-existed peacefully. That is Yoruba history!

3 Likes

Re: Agitators For Biafra, Yoruba Nation Are Illiterates - Olawepo Hashim by helinues: 12:47pm On May 24, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
This statement can only come from a Yoruba man

I'm not surprised .

Just for record purpose..... wink smiley
Re: Agitators For Biafra, Yoruba Nation Are Illiterates - Olawepo Hashim by bilms(m): 12:49pm On May 24, 2021
Olawepo has said nothing but the truth.

He his not an empty chest beater, arrogant sensational talker, but a sound critical engager.

If you have any solid point to disagree with him, step forward.

Insult and abusive language has expired

1 Like

Re: Agitators For Biafra, Yoruba Nation Are Illiterates - Olawepo Hashim by PrinceOfLagos: 12:54pm On May 24, 2021
helinues:

Just for record purpose..... wink smiley
So what

So because I'm Yoruba I shouldn't criticize my people ?

Guy, I'm not like you.

1 Like

Re: Agitators For Biafra, Yoruba Nation Are Illiterates - Olawepo Hashim by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 24, 2021
bilms:
Olawepo has said nothing but the truth.

He his not an empty chest beater, arrogant sensational talker, but a sound critical engager.

If you have any solid point to disagree with him, step forward.

Insult and abusive language has expired

cheesy cheesy A sound critical engager that called those more literate and educated than him "illiterates". cheesy

Olawepo is an illiterate! He conflated "self-determination" and "secession" and as old as he's, he thinks Yoruba history started with Kiriji wars.

Olawepo is on his own. On Yoruba nation we stand. If you and Olawepo don't like it, you will either become collateral damage or get deported to Gusau!

To distort Yoruba history is an insult to our Yoruba ancestors. He ought to be beheaded for that but he's lucky times have changed!

2 Likes

Re: Agitators For Biafra, Yoruba Nation Are Illiterates - Olawepo Hashim by helinues: 12:56pm On May 24, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

So what

So because I'm Yoruba I shouldn't criticize my people ?

Guy, I'm not like you.

Just for record purpose... Dr Reed Spencer is saying hi...
Re: Agitators For Biafra, Yoruba Nation Are Illiterates - Olawepo Hashim by ivolt: 1:04pm On May 24, 2021
Skillsnigeria:

Honestly I will love a separate yoruba nation like oduduwa republic. Nigeria can never work with multiple tribe, language, culture and even religion self
Nigeria has over 250 tribes.
Yoruba has more than tens of tribes within it.
USA has more tribes than any country in the world and it is working.
Re: Agitators For Biafra, Yoruba Nation Are Illiterates - Olawepo Hashim by ShadowCracker(m): 1:04pm On May 24, 2021
Helinues knows a large majority of Yorubas are behind Igboho except tinubu urchins.

2 Likes

Re: Agitators For Biafra, Yoruba Nation Are Illiterates - Olawepo Hashim by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 24, 2021
ivolt:

Nigeria has over 250 tribes.
Yoruba has more than tens of tribes within it.
USA has more tribes than any country in the world and it is working.

Stop it. If you’re not Yoruba and don’t have adequate knowledge of Yoruba history, desist from speaking on Yoruba.

Yoruba is one group with a cluster of dialects. Customs, tradition, culture, food and language are the same. Kingship came from the same source and genetically, we’re the same. Same gods and same people!
Re: Agitators For Biafra, Yoruba Nation Are Illiterates - Olawepo Hashim by theTranslator: 1:09pm On May 24, 2021
Aufbauh:
The man is actually sound,knowledge and vast about Nigeria political history.

The only possible thing the common man can achieve to set the country in tune outside restructuring is revolution.
Secession agenda is the most impossible task going by our constitution and the administrators of the document.
I don't like deceiving myself and fooling myself in some infinitismal fantasy.
True
We should fight for restructuring instead
Re: Agitators For Biafra, Yoruba Nation Are Illiterates - Olawepo Hashim by johnmartus(m): 1:12pm On May 24, 2021
Built2last:
Take it from me. The greatest problem of South breaking away from Northern Hegemony is the Yoruba Muslims.

Their appendage and slavery to the fulani caliphate is customised.

I don't know any Yoruba Muslim who strongly supports the disintegration of this evil marriage.

What is the fear of Muslims in Yoruba nation. Why are they opposed to both restructuring or disintegration.

What makes a Northern muslim so special than you?

Break free, The Yoruba nation will be paradise on earth without the North.

The North doesn't give a flying Fok about you. They have no regard for you.

I was shocked in Abuja when my muslim class mate told me they won't allow him lead prayers in the Hausa/Fulani dominated mosque.

that man is not a Yoruba he is from Kebbi state
Re: Agitators For Biafra, Yoruba Nation Are Illiterates - Olawepo Hashim by johnmartus(m): 1:13pm On May 24, 2021
Stop this nonsense that man is from Kebbi he only has Yoruba mother
PrinceOfLagos:
This statement can only come from a Yoruba man

I'm not surprised .
Re: Agitators For Biafra, Yoruba Nation Are Illiterates - Olawepo Hashim by ivolt: 1:13pm On May 24, 2021
OdudwaR:

Stop it. If you’re not Yoruba and don’t have adequate knowledge of Yoruba history, desist from speaking on Yoruba.

Yoruba is one group with a cluster of dialects. Customs, tradition, culture, food and language is the same. Kingship came from the same source and genetically, we’re the same. Same gods and same people!

Don't quote me again with baseless opinions. And stop putting history and fictions in the same sentence.
Yoruba is a linguistic group and not a tribe.

If you have any idea what genetics means, you won't even mention it.
Re: Agitators For Biafra, Yoruba Nation Are Illiterates - Olawepo Hashim by theTranslator: 1:14pm On May 24, 2021
Skillsnigeria:

Honestly I will love a separate yoruba nation like oduduwa republic. Nigeria can never work with multiple tribe, language, culture and even religion self
You're being delusional
As far as Nigeria is restructured it will work
Oduduwa republic's agitators are only following thier emotions not thier heads
Re: Agitators For Biafra, Yoruba Nation Are Illiterates - Olawepo Hashim by johnmartus(m): 1:14pm On May 24, 2021
Useless ipob terrorist they will not make their findings before criticize the man is from Kebbi.
PeaceforNigeria:

Yoruba muslim ( fulani slave ) to be precise !!
Re: Agitators For Biafra, Yoruba Nation Are Illiterates - Olawepo Hashim by theTranslator: 1:17pm On May 24, 2021
dometome:
good luck with that. This shows how incredibly stupid and naive you people are, right now almost everyone is pushing for restructuring, but ONLY the Fulnai is saying otherwise, why can't you just walk away? As MNK asked. For how long will you beg. Legendary stupidity is a Nigerian.
So has your kanu not been begging? grin
And he also knows that a Biafra without the Niger Delta is not plausible
Re: Agitators For Biafra, Yoruba Nation Are Illiterates - Olawepo Hashim by Zhongkui: 1:18pm On May 24, 2021
Please I need anyone to give me 5k... I'm not commanding but I'm pleading
I really need the money badly before tomorrow morning.

Please help my life
Re: Agitators For Biafra, Yoruba Nation Are Illiterates - Olawepo Hashim by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 24, 2021
theTranslator:

You're being delusional

You’re the one not using your head.

What a restructured Nigeria would look like is what the 1st republic was. How long did that last before Operation Wetie and the subsequent civil war?

Nigeria isn’t meant to be a country and multiethnic societies without a dominant one which makes up the overwhelming majority has never worked in history even among those that are more advanced than Nigeria and it won’t work in Nigeria.

I think a lot of you need to expand your horizon/knowledge and read extensively about the history of different countries.

3 Likes

Re: Agitators For Biafra, Yoruba Nation Are Illiterates - Olawepo Hashim by Putinofrussia: 1:22pm On May 24, 2021
Built2last:
Take it from me. The greatest problem of South breaking away from Northern Hegemony is the Yoruba Muslims.

I don't know any Yoruba Muslim who strongly supports the disintegration of this evil marriage.

What is the fear of Muslims in Yoruba nation. Why are they opposed to both restructuring or disintegration.

I was shocked in Abuja when my muslim class mate told me they won't allow him lead prayers in the Hausa/Fulani dominated mosque.

You are just being stupid.Yoruba Nation is here to stay
In Yoruba parlance,everyone cannot sleep and put their heads and feet in the same direction.
There are Muslims and Christians supporting this done deal and there are Muslims and Christians opposing but Yoruba Nation will come to fruition.Insha Allahu.
Yoruba Nation is here to stay.Politicians will not be happy but it is a done deal.
Re: Agitators For Biafra, Yoruba Nation Are Illiterates - Olawepo Hashim by HomerTimpson: 1:24pm On May 24, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:
Educated Illiterate talking rubbish as expected.
imagine this one as president, isn't that 4 solid years of suffering?
Re: Agitators For Biafra, Yoruba Nation Are Illiterates - Olawepo Hashim by HomerTimpson: 1:25pm On May 24, 2021
Built2last:

you know all the cows and Salah rams are coming from the North
Re: Agitators For Biafra, Yoruba Nation Are Illiterates - Olawepo Hashim by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 24, 2021
ivolt:

Don't quote me again with baseless opinions. And stop putting history and fictions in the same sentence.

You’re an idiot. You think as an almajiri Northerner, you know more about the history of my own people than me, no? This is the type of insult you get when civilized people are grouped with uncivilized savages.

How do you define a tribe if not based on language and commonalities?

Genetically, Yoruba are one people. I had to repeat that, almajiri monkey!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agitators For Biafra, Yoruba Nation Are Illiterates - Olawepo Hashim by topboss: 1:26pm On May 24, 2021
ALWAYS A YORUBA MUSLIM TALKING NONSENSE.
Re: Agitators For Biafra, Yoruba Nation Are Illiterates - Olawepo Hashim by ShadowCracker(m): 1:29pm On May 24, 2021
theTranslator:

You're being delusional
E go work e go better that is what they have been saying since 1960.

Restructuring kor even before dem born you dey don dey shout restructing, all nah scam.

The Yorubas are tired, ede wa o pa po, asa wa o pa po, o to ge. upon all our resources we are still suffering in our father's land.

Yoruba nation self-determination no going back, Olawepo hashim relevance ends in kebbi state he can't decide for the Yoruba.
Re: Agitators For Biafra, Yoruba Nation Are Illiterates - Olawepo Hashim by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 24, 2021
johnmartus:
Useless ipob terrorist they will not make their findings before criticize the man is from Kebbi.

I am not IPOB but enjoy your ONE NIGERIA grin
Re: Agitators For Biafra, Yoruba Nation Are Illiterates - Olawepo Hashim by theTranslator: 1:31pm On May 24, 2021
OdudwaR:

You’re the one not using your head.

What a restructured Nigeria would look like is what the 1st republic was. How long did that last before Operation Wetie and the subsequent civil war?

Nigeria isn’t meant to be a country and multiethnic societies without a dominant one which makes up the overwhelming majority has never worked in history even among those that are more advanced than Nigeria and it won’t work in Nigeria.

I think a lot of you need to expand your horizon/knowledge and read extensively about the history of different countries.

Let me tell you
Stop following people
Think for yourself
Restructuring now
Secession later

I just see you as a Yoruba nationalist

But the secession won't work, not now

Think
You'll see
Keep emotions out of this
Re: Agitators For Biafra, Yoruba Nation Are Illiterates - Olawepo Hashim by theTranslator: 1:35pm On May 24, 2021
ShadowCracker:

E go work e go better that is what they have been saying since 1960.

Restructuring kor even before dem born you dey don dey shout restructing, all nah scam.

The Yorubas are tired, ede wa o pa po, asa wa o pa po, o to ge. upon all our resources we are still suffering in our father's land.

Yoruba nation self-determination no going back, Olawepo hashim relevance ends in kebbi state he can't decide for the Yoruba.
Okay sir

You'll remember i told you

Seccesion can never come before restructuring or only chaos will reign

Think
Re: Agitators For Biafra, Yoruba Nation Are Illiterates - Olawepo Hashim by theTranslator: 1:37pm On May 24, 2021
ivolt:

What is your tribe sir?
Let's start from there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Now That A General Was Killed In Abaji, Will The Army Lockdown The Village / Total Shut Down (sit At Home Order) / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Will Lead To Ipob’s End – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.