Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,248 members, 7,864,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:46 PM

Heart Like yours I Desire - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heart Like yours I Desire (345 Views)

This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. / I Desire A Beautiful Lady For Marriage. No Tribalism. / I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heart Like yours I Desire by Sunnyshinylight(f): 10:53am On May 24, 2021
You really have nothing in your hands. Folks think no one else can take away from them their wealth and prosperity. Alright, please just stop thinking that way.

No dear, when you sleep everything falls off your hands, not to talk about when you sleep and wakes up no more.

Everything you are is in your heart, it's pure spiritual blessing.

Guard your hearts people, with all seriousness, for out of it proceeds the issues of life. What's the meaning of this? Think great thoughts every moment.

From the heart you think and talk through the mouth. There you will be judged or acquitted.

Be wise, let your heart fear the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY IN CHRIST JESUS BY THE HOLY SPIRIT now.

OH FATHER GOD ALMIGHTY, heart like yours is your gift to us LORD GOD ALMIGHTY.

Be glorified for ever and ever in CHRIST JESUS and in the assembly of the saints. Hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah

Amen
Re: Heart Like yours I Desire by Sunnyshinylight(f): 11:10am On May 27, 2021
Love you Lord Almighty
Re: Heart Like yours I Desire by RisenJoe(m): 1:52pm On May 27, 2021
Sunnyshinylight:
Love you Lord Almighty

Hmmm, does ladies like you exist in this generation or you are just trying to pull our legs with signs of Godliness?
Re: Heart Like yours I Desire by Sunnyshinylight(f): 8:14am On May 31, 2021
RisenJoe:

Hmmm, does ladies like you exist in this generation or you are just trying to pull our legs with signs of Godliness?

All things are possible

(1) (Reply)

On Becoming Cassalinda.. My Fair Share / 20 Romantic Ways To Propose / Download Binance Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.