Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

How To Know If You Expect Too Much From A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If You Expect Too Much From A Relationship (534 Views)

As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? / What's The Craziest Thing You Did While You Expect To Get Rich Soon / 6 Proven Sex Positions To Achieve Orgasm Faster Than You Expect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If You Expect Too Much From A Relationship by Anuoluwapo23(f): 1:32pm On May 24, 2021
When I was younger, I daydreamed about what it would be like to have someone special to care about me, hold me. Although I will be sincere I wouldn’t admit it, but every guy that caught my eye was a spec for examination.

Does he believe in God?

Will he love me the way I do?

Is he going to be a loyal guy?

Over the years, at a point in my life, I created a list of things/ qualities I wanted to see in my future, Mr. Right. While some were achievable, such as being someone close to God’s heart, – others like being tall, dark, and handsome and also someone that will love me for who I am.

To this day, I am thankful that I have been saved from going through countless heartbreaks.
Am I Expecting “Too Much”? Did I ever have high expectations?

Read More on: https://sisilizzzy.com/how-to-know-if-you-expect-too-much-from-a-relationship/

1 Share

Re: How To Know If You Expect Too Much From A Relationship by neonly: 1:35pm On May 24, 2021
Sit don der make pant wear u ok
Nothing like perfect relationship too much telemodo
Re: How To Know If You Expect Too Much From A Relationship by Anuoluwapo23(f): 2:04pm On May 24, 2021
I know right, that's why i wrote about my experience
neonly:
Sit don der make pant wear u ok
Nothing like perfect relationship too much telemodo
Re: How To Know If You Expect Too Much From A Relationship by thatsleepboy1: 2:35pm On May 24, 2021
Anụ no worry your heartbreak go soon come. No go gock am

2 Likes

Re: How To Know If You Expect Too Much From A Relationship by Anuoluwapo23(f): 2:52pm On May 24, 2021
Na all of us don chop ham already. Lmaoooooooooooooo. It's breakfast e don reach everyone even me: i shared it on my youtube sef:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ext-5ndxYdU

thatsleepboy1:
Anụ no worry your heartbreak go soon come. No go gock am
Re: How To Know If You Expect Too Much From A Relationship by Anuoluwapo23(f): 11:33am On May 26, 2021
Kindly read my blog!

(1) (Reply)

Men Fall In Love - Women Do What's Convenient For Them / How To Flip A Difficult Girl Into Loving You / Nigeria Was Never Colonized - ( OPINION )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.