Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary (73444 Views)

Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me / Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same / What Men Does For Money: See Current Nigerian Governor Who Washes Dead Bodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:53pm On May 24, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
if you believe this its not because you are stupid its because you are a Nigerian......signing out
In conclusion.....
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by IYANGBALI: 6:54pm On May 24, 2021
Your security votes and kickbacks are enough for you now
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by afesco: 6:54pm On May 24, 2021
Why will you receive salary when u can embezzle billions of naira in one second.
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by chaloskyx: 6:54pm On May 24, 2021
yes i believe however you collect x1000000 of that your salary through over bloated contracts budget padding and security votes. so oga gov you no wise abeg tell that to your family members who beg you for money not Nigerians
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by 9jaRealist: 6:55pm On May 24, 2021
kennyify88:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/im-the-only-nigerian-governor-who-do-not-receive-monthly-salary-obiano/amp/

FREE mansion, FREE luxury cars, FREE air travel, FREE food, FREE servants, FREE security, FREE healthcare, FREE electricity, FREE water... grin
>
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by yusluvad(m): 7:03pm On May 24, 2021
Packaged lies...
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by shopnimini: 7:03pm On May 24, 2021
sapphiere:
Story story.

It's like a monkey who lives in a banana plantation saying it doesn't eat banana.

I wish the power is given to women.
Imagine, after the plane crash, the first people to visit the bereaved families were women.

The FUTURE is FEMALE

Women like Diezani?
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by afamaustin(m): 7:07pm On May 24, 2021
Akuko.how much is ur salary to compare the money ur ar getting from Anambra
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by HONESTFACT101(m): 7:08pm On May 24, 2021
Chingory:

Gbam!!!
solutely
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by Nanavati(m): 7:09pm On May 24, 2021
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by emiloluwa: 7:17pm On May 24, 2021
Good of u sir, what about ur security vote ?
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by HomoDroid(m): 7:19pm On May 24, 2021
You don't receive monthly Salary, but you pay your PAYE Tax and share the rest to the destitute! Interesting that other people receive salary but give then out to their families so that they don't become destitute, then pay tithes for churches to take care of the destitute! So, in conclusion, only the destitute receive Salaries!

But wait oo, but PAYE can only be paid from Personal Income received! It is his choice how he spends his Salary, whether he gives Ashawo or Baba Ijebu or Bet9ja or His Priest is his business. The records will show he has been paid! I hope the destitute he is talking about are not his extended or Step families! grin grin grin
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 24, 2021
shopnimini:

Women like Diezani?
Is she the only woman you know?
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by shopnimini: 7:22pm On May 24, 2021
sapphiere:
Is she the only woman you know?

Patience Jonathan grin
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by mu2sa2: 7:25pm On May 24, 2021
Is this igbo man saying what is? Hahahaha, cfa govt house over to you.
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by Dukeolumidemans(m): 7:27pm On May 24, 2021
All na wash. What about ur security vote Sir? Where does it go? To Yong Shall Grow park in Ketu abi?

Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by Ghast12: 7:31pm On May 24, 2021
Liars
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by able20(m): 7:37pm On May 24, 2021
No salary, where did Obiano get the money to buy& consume all the Hennessey, Moet Chandon, Jonny walker Blue label, Black Bull... etc
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by Obipaul77(m): 7:38pm On May 24, 2021
kennyify88:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/im-the-only-nigerian-governor-who-do-not-receive-monthly-salary-obiano/amp/
Ndewoooo!!, so how have you been making coping with your life if nothing is hidden under your carpet. Salary is peanut compare with backyard businesses. According to Bob marley, you can fool some people sometimes but you can't fool all the people all the time. Willie use your headooo!!!!.
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by Myself2(m): 7:43pm On May 24, 2021
Imsoblessed:
;Dthe salary of a governor and every other political office holder does not really amount to much. He should be talking about the
outrageous allowances and "security vote".Even Mr integrity and his vice also slashed their salaries, not touching the main pot of soup ,Some mugu celebrated it.

Exactly. The moment I saw it, I said what of the security votes ?
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by Jlow2: 7:44pm On May 24, 2021
What do you use the monthly security vote for?
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by AsawanaDgreat: 7:54pm On May 24, 2021
You are doing well my governor
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by Casper21: 8:10pm On May 24, 2021
How much is Governor's salary that he's making mouth. Dividends, allowances and project deals na wetin he dey use chop cos e dey pay well
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by Oshokalo: 8:36pm On May 24, 2021
sapphiere:
Story story.

It's like a monkey who lives in a banana plantation saying it doesn't eat banana.

I wish the power is given to women.
Imagine, after the plane crash, the first people to visit the bereaved families were women.

The FUTURE is FEMALE
all the women we put for there wey them,diezani,Stella uduah,patient jona,NPA DG nko
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by Ayobami7(m): 8:48pm On May 24, 2021
Noted
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by LoudLord(m): 8:53pm On May 24, 2021
Ehn ehn
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by gulfer: 8:54pm On May 24, 2021
When you have the treasury inside your room, you don't need a salary; or do you

1 Like

Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 24, 2021
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by Toyyien(f): 8:56pm On May 24, 2021
Yinmu
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by Platony(m): 8:57pm On May 24, 2021
Clap for yasef.... angry angry
Re: Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary by emperordelis(m): 9:02pm On May 24, 2021
Chijioke Amu-Nnadi the paedophile!!!! This man can't get his eyes off underaged girls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed / Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi / Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.