Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,417 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) (99999 Views)

Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles / Policemen Attacked & Robbed At Checkpoints In Enugu, AK-47 Rifles Snatched / Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by Fantazy(m): 9:52pm On May 24, 2021
Chukwute:
A mad woman caught with three AK-47 rifles stashed in a sack bag has been set ablaze by an angry mob at Abule-Ado, Trade fair area of Badagry, Lagos State.

According to sketchy reports by an eyewitness that made a video of the incident, the mad woman allegedly keeps the rifles for suspected armed robbers.

Watch the video on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/CPQj519sUoK/?utm_medium=copy_link

Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by Raychee(f): 9:53pm On May 24, 2021
Murderers!! cry
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by justmondris: 9:53pm On May 24, 2021
Jlow2:
Shoot at sight ,it was a presidential order.
And the presidential order excepted the Fulani herdsmen right?
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by ekevwe(m): 9:53pm On May 24, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
Has sense indeed departed from my country people,a mad woman caught and burnt

No interrogation to find the real miscreants.

a case of treating headache instead of malaria......signing out

Nigeria police will release no further informations or report if Oga at top boys are involved. It will be swept under the carpet. Nigeria don go ooo
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by Kamil83(m): 9:54pm On May 24, 2021
Hope they have took the AK-47 to nearest police station, or they have share it among themselves, because this is a funny country
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by Stanleyq: 9:55pm On May 24, 2021
She is not a mad one, bet me
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by amliftedhigher: 9:55pm On May 24, 2021
iampeterben:

Then you are saying we have lost faith in the judiciary?
I don't support her killing considering she is an insane person who is living in a society. We have failed her trust me, the shady system of government has failed her.
Ha, na today we lost hope on the judiciary?
IF we have judiciary would buhari and Uzodinma become president and governors?
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by chatinent: 9:57pm On May 24, 2021
I believe they killed an innocent vulnerable woman.
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by OlawaleBammie: 9:57pm On May 24, 2021
Jlow2:

Ahahahahaha grin grin
Wayray!!!!
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 24, 2021
Jlow2:
.. This one na BURN AT SIGHT .... grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by ACE1010: 10:02pm On May 24, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
Has sense indeed departed from my country people,a mad woman caught and burnt

No interrogation to find the real miscreants.

a case of treating headache instead of malaria......signing out

And you think something meaningful with come out of that interrogation tongue
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by MummyD2020(f): 10:03pm On May 24, 2021
[quote author=Chukwute post=102020279]A mad woman caught with three AK-47 rifles stashed in a sack bag has been set ablaze by an angry mob at Abule-Ado, Trade fair area of Badagry, Lagos State.

According to sketchy reports by an eyewitness that made a video of the incident, the mad woman allegedly keeps the rifles for suspected armed robbers.

Watch the video

Serves her right. Anumanu
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by Thinktwicemybro: 10:05pm On May 24, 2021
LikeAking:
wERE D KALA?
I nor see kpefman for choko, yet Dem burn legbere
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by bornalive: 10:06pm On May 24, 2021
This is wrong. If she is suspected to be keeping the said gun for armed robbers, they should have kept surveillance on her day and night in order to get the suspects. It could be that they just give her food, and keep the gun with her, and she doesn't know what it is for. Too bad.
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by Zivaharry(m): 10:06pm On May 24, 2021
Chukwute:
A mad woman caught with three AK-47 rifles stashed in a sack bag has been set ablaze by an angry mob at Abule-Ado, Trade fair area of Badagry, Lagos State.

Watch the video on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/CPQj519sUoK/?utm_medium=copy_link
evil everywhere,.....tell me how many herdsmen have they caught and burn to death.......what stop them from collecting the gun and handing it over to the police?
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by HONESTFACT101(m): 10:07pm On May 24, 2021
ACE1010:

And you think something meaningful with come out of that interrogation tongue
even though what kind of sadists burn a mad woman......signing out
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by dvaliant: 10:08pm On May 24, 2021
Where see the guns?
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by PrinceMajestic: 10:08pm On May 24, 2021
iampeterben:

I don't support her killing considering she is an insane person who is living in a society. We have failed her trust me, the shady system of government has failed her.
they just burnt to death a mad woman without any investigation.
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by ComeToJesus: 10:09pm On May 24, 2021
Ironically, it is the poor that execute the poor in Nigeria. A country where human lives cost less than sachet water.

Those that are deprived take out their ire on fellow deprived citizens.
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by tinnyailes(m): 10:14pm On May 24, 2021
More blood spillage una just Dey increase country problem
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 24, 2021
Chukwute:

Nigeria still got a long way to go tho

We will get there when we start burning these politicians alive
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by JustASeer: 10:18pm On May 24, 2021
Where are the pictures of guns. How are we sure they aren't lying.
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by kingmsookwagh(m): 10:21pm On May 24, 2021
This doesn't just add up at allllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!

If she is MAD, then she wouldn't have any sane reason for being in possession of those arms.
And did they ever imagine that the real UNGUN KNOWN MEN could just be keeping it with her? On what circumstance did they get to see these AK's?

Las! Las! I could only come to a conclusion that she is not Mad! But pretending to be, that's if she was deliberately hiding those weapons. Unless una want make I say una just kill MAD woman wey una for carry go yaba left go rehabilitate.
Op! Are you sure she is a MAd woman
Even at all I have just analysed, I detest jungle justice with passion and those involved should be fished out and dealt with...
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by Simply6: 10:21pm On May 24, 2021
iampeterben:

Are you sure she is truly mad?
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by Littlefingerjp: 10:22pm On May 24, 2021
Barrywilly:
I'm expecting to see the pictures of the 3 AK 47 rifles. I believe the mad woman was only murdered on mere suspicion without any iota of evidence
I am a resident of that area and I can assure you that the woman was not mad as everyone thought..She was hiring those guns to robbers..My brother if Yu see the kind of robbery that goes on around that route, from Maza Maza down to underebridge trade fair,Yu will be justified at the mob decision to kill her
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by kayevans: 10:23pm On May 24, 2021
She is possibly oblivious of what was happening or was just being taken advantage of because of her health vulnerability. Pathetic. We sadly have a concentration of animals lurking in human form in this country. Very dark hearted souls. How does resorting to this form barbarism solve any problem?
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by GeneralShepherd(m): 10:25pm On May 24, 2021
diridiri:

so when they were carrying innocent people calling them witch and burning them alive in europe, na black people do that one?
when these vikings were raiding villages mass raping and murdering people, na black people do that one?
when joshua was slaughtering and massacering entire nations, na black people do that one?
is it not white man that started the holocaust?

shut up abeg, go and buy sense

So 17th century dark ages Europe is equivalent to modern Africa. What were your ancestors doing then ?

Stop excusing stupidity

1 Like

Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by okayman4real(m): 10:25pm On May 24, 2021
ceaser:
Are they sure these things were not kept there by the original criminals and that the insane woman cannot differentiate what was even kept in her surroundings .
good of you
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by Babalola0920: 10:36pm On May 24, 2021
Some of the perpetrators are the one that instigate people to lynch her MARK MY WORD
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by diridiri(m): 10:41pm On May 24, 2021
GeneralShepherd:

So 17th century dark ages Europe is equivalent to modern Africa. What were your ancestors doing then ?

Stop excusing stupidity

I'm not excusing stupidity I'm exposing it
you're talking as if black people are wicked more than other people

let me tell you, there are always wicked people everywhere, Africa is just the perfect environment to exercise in wickedness
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by Exodora: 10:47pm On May 24, 2021
So who is now with the AK47 cause am desperately worried .
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by 198800Mam(m): 10:49pm On May 24, 2021
iampeterben:

ARE SURE SHE IS NOT JUST FAKING THE MADNESS INORDER TO AVOID SUSPICION

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) / Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.