Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,795 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) (99957 Views)

Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles / Policemen Attacked & Robbed At Checkpoints In Enugu, AK-47 Rifles Snatched / Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by Organs(m): 2:04am On May 25, 2021
IjapaTiroko:

Nigeria isn't an American movie unless you are ignoring the reality.
The criminals will likely get released by their godfather if reported & arrested.

I support jungle justice in this particular case... unfortunately

Shut the f... up. Has sense departed from you? A mad woman, don't you think she was used cos she is mad and has no clue what she was doing? now she is dead. How can you support unjust killing without justice? Maybe you follow mad like the people that killed her.
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:04am On May 25, 2021
maasoap:

As seen in certain regions where policemen are being targeted and killed, stations and patrol cars being burnt on daily basis. Kettle calling pot black

How the F did this get tribal...this country you call home will never get anywhere with people like you
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:07am On May 25, 2021
198800Mam:

ARE SURE SHE IS NOT JUST FAKING THE MADNESS INORDER TO AVOID SUSPICION

That the f is why you investigate....cos your system is so lazy to do its job does not make an action so disgusting ,right

1 Like

Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by Larrykaysail(m): 2:20am On May 25, 2021
Omihanifa:
Where are the Ak47 ?
lol other user is in charge
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by Unbreakable007: 2:56am On May 25, 2021
iampeterben:

Then you are saying we have lost faith in the judiciary?
I don't support her killing considering she is an insane person who is living in a society. We have failed her trust me, the shady system of government has failed her.

She is not insane. She only faked it.

No mad person will be in possession of a rifle.
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by 9jaRealist: 4:05am On May 25, 2021
Chukwute:
A mad woman caught with three AK-47 rifles stashed in a sack bag has been set ablaze by an angry mob at Abule-Ado, Trade fair area of Badagry, Lagos State.

According to sketchy reports by an eyewitness that made a video of the incident, the mad woman allegedly keeps the rifles for suspected armed robbers.

Watch the video on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/CPQj519sUoK/?utm_medium=copy_link

What a nation of BARBARIC SAVAGES...
Often said the difference between most Nigerians and SARS is the badge. SMH

>
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by abeniagbon(m): 5:13am On May 25, 2021
ceaser:
Are they sure these things were not kept there by the original criminals and that the insane woman cannot differentiate what was even kept in her surroundings .
I thought as much
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by abeniagbon(m): 5:14am On May 25, 2021
Unbreakable007:

She is not insane. She only faked it.

No mad person will be in possession of a rifle.
How do you know? We're you there??
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by drololaaof: 5:42am On May 25, 2021
Where are the 3 AK47 ? But it is good to ransack the supposed mad people abide occassionally
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by ddeola: 5:42am On May 25, 2021
Eyah, people dey para seriously but where the Ak47 ? awon omo aye. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by kayusely70(m): 6:02am On May 25, 2021
She must be an accomplice of criminals.
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by Alaigbopress: 6:18am On May 25, 2021
Primitive fools with junglj mentality. Look at how the so called Mega City is looking like a village in South Africa. I am sick and tired of this country called Nigeria. The followers and the leaders have same pitiable mentality. No atmosphere of civility and orderliness.
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by Chuzoetoh(m): 6:40am On May 25, 2021
ceaser:
Are they sure these things were not kept there by the original criminals and that the insane woman cannot differentiate what was even kept in her surroundings .
my thoughts exactly
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by Bishopwizzy(m): 6:44am On May 25, 2021
How sure are you that she is an insane person..., there is possibility she's pretending. There has been a scenario where a man poised to be mad and was living in a cave like place close to Abuja. It was later discovered that he wasn't man but using that to perpetuate wickedness. He kills and keep the human heads for his colleagues who come to pick them at night
iampeterben:

I don't support her killing considering she is an insane person who is living in a society. We have failed her trust me, the shady system of government has failed her.
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by burtoneighty4(m): 7:07am On May 25, 2021
Are u not aware of the shoot @sight order.
Interrogation for these country
Na there Dem go bury the case.

Good for her
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by maasoap(m): 7:17am On May 25, 2021
milehigh06:

How the F did this get tribal... this country you call home will never get anywhere with people like you

Lol. Do you really expect this country to get somewhere when people like you couldn't even see it as home?
You still don't get it, do you? The "zoo" tag and the joy you guys derive from the tagging is the problem, not really about tribe. You tag Nigeria a zoo for certain reasons but the madness that is currently going on in your own backyard is worse and part of what make Nigeria a "zoo".
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by fortune1968: 7:20am On May 25, 2021
flexlatifa:
This kind jungle justice eeh
Why not take her to the authorities...
The authorities are the accomplices . You won't see the end of the matter . Believe me
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by Mftivi: 7:21am On May 25, 2021
IjapaTiroko:

Nigeria's judiciary isn't trusted nor is it respected.

It's very valid when we say "Justice is for sale in Nigeria".
Asides this, a lot of cases won't even get to court since the Police officers will be bribed to release the criminals by their godfather. You can fully understand this if you've ever lived in a rural area.

something is wrong if you think this is right.
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by Realhommie(m): 7:24am On May 25, 2021
What's even more surprising to me in cases like these is that amongst those who carried out such dastardly act are hardened criminals, crooks of the highest order who don't show any mercy on their victims. Yet here they are meting out justice, abi...

Secondly, we have those in the majority who'll fill up worship centers every Sunday praying to God of whom they know not. #Hypocrites
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by Raphael007(m): 7:28am On May 25, 2021
maasoap:

You don't know what you are supporting. Sometimes you think you have seen the truth until you realised that it wasn't the truth afterall. Lol. There is a reason why jungle justice is discouraged. Even some "guilty" criminals are later found to be innocent and released after 20 or 30 years in prison. What if they had been killed 20 or 30 years ago using jungle justice.
And the beauty of it is that anyone can be wrongly accused.

I thought of it that’s is why it is there, I do not support jungle justice in anyway but you know how it is in Nigeria most times the people we consider criminals are actually not even criminals, the case of Alue 5 comes to mind I don’t know if that is the spelling though.

Another perspective, another reason why what you thought guilty as charged could turn out to be innocent after all. Did you or me consider this perspective before posting our earlier comments? The answer is no.
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by Emmanuelcann: 7:44am On May 25, 2021
[s][/s]
iampeterben:

That's the point sir. Failure of the state and all its institutions. Criminal politicians are playing games with lives of Nigerians.
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by aimmoney9: 7:45am On May 25, 2021
It happened at alakija the true story was she was caught with at least 3 human head, guns, 500,000 naira cash and also a baby was heard crying around same location and this was what prompted pple to search her hideout... When she was caught with this items d area pple called soldiers and she was burnt alive...
PS: Same madwoman buys all her food from tantalizers around this area, as u can see she is flexlng
HONESTFACT10post=102020438:
Has sense indeed departed from my country people,a mad woman caught and burnt

No interrogation to find the real miscreants.

a case of treating headache instead of malaria......signing out
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by dederocs(m): 7:49am On May 25, 2021
If truly this is true, then no mercy. Kill them before they kill you.
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by flexlatifa: 7:50am On May 25, 2021
fortune1968:
The authorities are the accomplices . You won't see the end of the matter . Believe me

Not what jungle justice is not justifiable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by dederocs(m): 7:50am On May 25, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Zoo Justice!

[img]https://media1./images/8449c89b2a5a67af4d98b99a8e403eee/tenor.gif?itemid=21379361[/img]

There is more order in a jungle than in Nigeria!
There is justice even in the jungle...take note.
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by macrodata(m): 7:55am On May 25, 2021
Omihanifa:
Where are the Ak47 ?
Very good question!
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by maasoap(m): 8:06am On May 25, 2021
Raphael007:

I thought of it that’s is why it is there, I do not support jungle justice in anyway but you know how it is in Nigeria most times the people we consider criminals are actually not even criminals, the case of Alue 5 comes to mind I don’t know if that is the spelling though.

Aluu 4. One of the saddest days in my life. Followed their travails here on nairaland from the morning till the afternoon when they were finally killed. Many Nairalanders were supporting the jungle justice that day, saying that it was the best way until it turned out to be what it is usually is, miscarriage of justice.
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by maasoap(m): 8:10am On May 25, 2021
aimmoney9:
It happened at alakija the true story was she was caught with at least 3 human head, guns, 500,000 naira cash and also a baby was heard crying around same location and this was what prompted pple to search her hideout... When she was caught with this items d area pple called soldiers and she was burnt alive...
PS: Same madwoman buys all her food from tantalizers around this area, as u can see she is flexlng

Lol. You saw all these with your own eyes? And she confessed they were in her own possession? Mehn, many educated Nigerians and the illiterates have so many things in common.
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by aribasoye1: 8:28am On May 25, 2021
What gives u the impression that she's insane. She might be sane pretending to be insane

ceaser:

1 Like

Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:43am On May 25, 2021
IjapaTiroko:

Nigeria isn't an American movie unless you are ignoring the reality.
The criminals will likely get released by their godfather if reported & arrested.

I support jungle justice in this particular case... unfortunately
Abi you no dey read the woman is mad you stupid ape.
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:45am On May 25, 2021
aimmoney9:
Nigerians and dem say dem say.
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by Ogynz(m): 11:01am On May 25, 2021
Evil everywhere...

Just imagine you see person when nor well hold a gun and just kill that like that. Why Nah? If you check am, still they most be something behind. How come did she get a gun? As Simple as to ask a question to get the real information. They're a lot of killers in this country, who use all this hired assassin for work. but for 9ja we nor care to know. Nah who we catch be the thief. She she go confess if that huge crowd give a befitting torture and then go deep investigating. Because all those mad people they can speak properly. Them no born them mad they are human being like us too. But while some Nah poverty or course from their village people. This one not concerned me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) / The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) / Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.