Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) (99951 Views)

Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles / Policemen Attacked & Robbed At Checkpoints In Enugu, AK-47 Rifles Snatched / Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by elisho: 10:50pm On May 24, 2021
where is the ak 47 gun
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by mrsoludomeka(m): 10:53pm On May 24, 2021
This mad woman is a correct business woman,but they made mistake by applying jungle justice to her instead of investigating to find out who supplies arms to her and the group of persons or who she supplies arms to.but if you ask me,i think she supplies arms to unknown gun men\bandits.
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by Masterito(m): 11:05pm On May 24, 2021
You support jungle justice for a mad person? Don't you think there are other people behind this?
IjapaTiroko:

Nigeria isn't an American movie unless you are ignoring the reality.
The criminals will likely get released by their godfather if reported & arrested.

I support jungle justice in this particular case... unfortunately
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by Kingrefreshed: 11:10pm On May 24, 2021
flexlatifa:
This kind jungle justice eeh
Why not take her to the authorities...

Which authority? Sometimes I wanda which type of fufu dey inside una brain?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by BigBrother54321: 11:11pm On May 24, 2021
Armed robbers might have kept the guns there unknown to her�
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by Iykoto86(m): 11:12pm On May 24, 2021
IjapaTiroko:

Nigeria isn't an American movie unless you are ignoring the reality.
The criminals will likely get released by their godfather if reported & arrested.

I support jungle justice in this particular case... unfortunately
this is a case of failed society.the system called Nigeria is not working.
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by moneyissweet(m): 11:12pm On May 24, 2021
Interrogation for Lagos Nigeria?

E be like say u dey for Ontario Canada.
HONESTFACT101:
Has sense indeed departed from my country people,a mad woman caught and burnt

No interrogation to find the real miscreants.

a case of treating headache instead of malaria......signing out
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by Iykoto86(m): 11:13pm On May 24, 2021
elbarond:
If really she's mad, hard luck. Very bad Nigeria my country. I'm tired of this country I lack a word to describe how unbelievable ...unbelievable that's all I want to be
Wicked people black man is the definition of the devil
the system called Nigeria ,is a failure.
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by moneyissweet(m): 11:13pm On May 24, 2021
Don't mind the efulefu.

Kingrefreshed:

Which authority? Sometimes I wanda which type of fufu dey inside una brain?
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by kamalbob(m): 11:14pm On May 24, 2021
[quote author=SportsHD post=102020377]Zoo[/quot

Biafra pig. Why are still here then? Abi your papa no get transport money ni
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by sirgood: 11:19pm On May 24, 2021
iampeterben:

Then you are saying we have lost faith in the judiciary?
I don't support her killing considering she is an insane person who is living in a society. We have failed her trust me, the shady system of government has failed her.

So before you had faith in the judiciary?...it's like dis country never wound you sef
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by chrisblack: 11:19pm On May 24, 2021
Tvibes001:
Maybe she doesn't know what it is.
probably,but the issue is how stupid can the mob be. The miscreants are still roaming around.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by Enyimbamercedes: 11:23pm On May 24, 2021
Who is now mad? The woman or the mob?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by Femeto: 11:36pm On May 24, 2021
Riffles they never saw. You called someone mad yet you believe she was in her right senses. The real mad people are the people who burnt her alive and the unlookers.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by Coolcalmcollect(m): 11:41pm On May 24, 2021
HONESTFACT101:

You're a werey....I guess you don't know what robbers do to people on that axis
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by CALCULUS16: 11:46pm On May 24, 2021
Look at how this woman ended her life- from being mad to being burnt, she might receive her sanity while being burnt and she might remember the evil deed she did that cost her the madness.
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by FarahAideed: 11:46pm On May 24, 2021
As usual another mad person murdered without any picture evidence of the iPhone or rifle
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by FarahAideed: 11:48pm On May 24, 2021
Coolcalmcollect:

You're a werey....I guess you don't know what robbers do to people on that axis

Not even one pic of the rifles ....so you believe robbers will buy Ak 47 for 800k and leave it it for a mad woman in open place for safekeeping?
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by Passionate1(m): 11:50pm On May 24, 2021
Absolutely Barbaric!
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by Coolcalmcollect(m): 11:52pm On May 24, 2021
79733139:
That's why I have serious contempt for both Nigeria as a country and Nigerians. If she has a mental health problem, then she cannot be held liable for that. What happened to innocent until proven guilty by the courts?
Same werey like you accused baba ijesha of rape without a law court oh....you're an ode
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by ogubolokento(m): 11:56pm On May 24, 2021
Evil pays evil
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:00am On May 25, 2021
HONESTFACT101:

Problem is, such interrogation will be done by the police who may accept bribe and set the woman FREE.
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by samwillyco1(m): 12:12am On May 25, 2021
Where are the gun/guns Now
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by TobbiLegendi(m): 12:17am On May 25, 2021
In fact Oshe!!! Security personnel slept off with their guns misplaced
A mentally-deranged person picked it
...and the next is.....fire
My people are out of consciousness !!!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by ARAGON22(m): 12:35am On May 25, 2021
Na wa oo.. It might be that some of those bad boys dropped it around her and she saw it and started carrying it around.. Why killing her instead of taking it away from her and hand her over to d police. Did they see her operating with it or did she rub and kill someone with it?? This is bad
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by MessiahMARLIANS: 12:38am On May 25, 2021
This is so sad and barbaric.

Justice should be done to this matter.

And The people involved in this act should serve as Deterrent.

Who knows of any Hunan Right Office in this axis of Lagos ?
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by Vallyb(m): 12:48am On May 25, 2021
I now believe sad
I'm living in a shit hole embarassed
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by BullyBullies: 12:59am On May 25, 2021
Foolish people.
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by Ademola121(m): 1:05am On May 25, 2021
I hope they’ve not tampered with the evidence. Things dey occur
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by 79733139(m): 1:33am On May 25, 2021
Sure, if you say so!

Coolcalmcollect:
I am a werey and an ode!
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by chaloskyx: 1:58am On May 25, 2021
LOL NIGERIANS NAWA SO YOU WAS A MENTALLY ILL PERSON WHO IS NOT AWARE OF WHAT SHE HAS AND YOU BURNT HER TO DEATH OKAY LET ME ASK DO YOU IN YOUR MIND THINK SHE MAKES USE OF THOSE RIFLES? THE ANSWER IS NO BEST YOU COULD DO WAS TO ARREST HER NOT KILL HER BUT IF YOU SEE HERDS MEN WITH RIFLES YOU WOULD HAIL THEM AND SAY SIA BABA. YOU KNOW WHAT NIGERIANS ARE ANIMALS AND EVIL SIMPLE
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by Baruwaaaaa(m): 2:02am On May 25, 2021
Jungle justice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) / The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) / Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.