Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) (99955 Views)

Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles / Policemen Attacked & Robbed At Checkpoints In Enugu, AK-47 Rifles Snatched / Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by Ajems2016: 11:16am On May 25, 2021
How do you know that there's no evidence?quote author=motymop post=102028651]Where is the AK47?

Most Nigerians go to church daily but still kill and murder their fellow human.

Kill an innocent woman without evidence. [/quote]
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by tnerro1(m): 11:59am On May 25, 2021
Are we still human beings? Those people should be arrested and charged to court for killing the woman.
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 25, 2021
She keeps guns for armed robbers and she is mad?

Lagos people sef, when they see armed robbers operating they will run and hide. They only have courage when they see helpless women.

Cowards. angry
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by kluv2(m): 12:57pm On May 25, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
Has sense indeed departed from my country people,a mad woman caught and burnt

No interrogation to find the real miscreants.

a case of treating headache instead of malaria......signing out

the owners of the guns might be among the culprits, it may be in a bid to destroy the evidence totally
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by Deemystic: 2:41pm On May 25, 2021
abbey621:
Nigeria is not a place fit for animals not to talk of humans. It is not enough that these people have the guts to set another human ablaze but they stood there with the bruning flesh and the horror, emotionless as if na normal occurrence.

Let's not kid ourselves in this country, there's no remedy, majority are beyond redeemable. To call us animals would be a kind gesture, we are way worse!
I'm telling you. I was about to say that we are just breeding animals in this country but that will be an insult to animals
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by ajl: 4:59pm On May 25, 2021
Nigerians are not human beings anymore. People can stand by and watch as another is burnt alive. Sad.
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by Hespee93: 6:22pm On May 25, 2021
The worst part is that those harn bandict wanting to colect the riffe from the mad woman might be among those that set her on fire.
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by Kyari79(m): 6:29pm On May 25, 2021
she iskamci not mad ,but those calling or seen her as mad .
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:16am On May 26, 2021
maasoap:

Lol. Do you really expect this country to get somewhere when people like you couldn't even see it as home?
You still don't get it, do you? The "zoo" tag and the joy you guys derive from the tagging is the problem, not really about tribe. You tag Nigeria a zoo for certain reasons but the madness that is currently going on in your own backyard is worse and part of what make Nigeria a "zoo".

Last I checked,I did not call Nigetia a zoo

You are....so I honestly don't know why you are tripping and ps...if offered a citizenship of my country,you will run after it
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by aimmoney9: 7:55am On Jun 01, 2021
My sis saw it with her own eyes and heard d story live while returning from work....mr I know all believe what you want
maasoap:

Lol. You saw all these with your own eyes? And she confessed they were in her own possession? Mehn, many educated Nigerians and the illiterates have so many things in common.
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by maasoap(m): 11:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
aimmoney9:
My sis saw it with her own eyes [b] and heard d story live while returning from work [/s] ....mr I know all believe what you want

Like I guess, you were not there. Even your sister HEARD the story live. Ask your sister again, her story about what see thought see saw will change. Lol
Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by aimmoney9: 11:43pm On Oct 17, 2021
maasoap:

Lol. You saw all these with your own eyes? And she confessed they were in her own possession? Mehn, many educated Nigerians and the illiterates have so many things in common.
It's like the madness don reach you grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) / The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) / Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.