Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,767 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics (84840 Views)

80-Year-Old Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts Removed (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix / Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Golan007: 7:11pm On May 24, 2021
The5DME:
Rest in pieces

Are you OK?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 24, 2021
Barbiturate:

More like ritual
Which kind YeYe Ritual be that?
This is pure wickedness.

Abeg, the MILITARY should take over immediately.
I call on the MILITARY to stage a coup & take over.
Since the Return of this useless CIVILIAN Democratic regime, Nigerians have become more senseless.

MILITARY take over, Please.
Humans have eluded Nigeria.
We only have Demons now.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Oppy2k2: 7:18pm On May 24, 2021
Wickedness everywhere in Nigeria.

Only God can save this country.

Naija is gone for good

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 24, 2021
Na wa o. Just what has this girl done to deserve this?
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by reuben81: 7:38pm On May 24, 2021
mybbcnews:
Do you know this lady?

An unidentified Lady was found dead close to Ekpoma Market in Edo state.

From various sources, it was learnt that her breasts were removed and her vagina was burnt with fire.

This appears to be a ritual killing

Mynd44
OAM4J
Nigeria has turn to one thousand way to die,if u go out come back safely please thank ur God,this days I don't wait make 8 meet my outside even as am living in Abuja city center

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Laurene: 8:31pm On May 24, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Benwallt(m): 9:24pm On May 24, 2021
These girls should stay within their means. Get something doing n fend for yourself till the right man come asking for you, please. This is pathetic

4 Likes

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by onome2013: 9:35pm On May 24, 2021
If God's judgement start , it will be hectic to Nigerians .

5 Likes

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Twelfthman: 9:55pm On May 24, 2021
Evil people everywhere its hard to trust the other man next door these days.
What are the the police even doing to stop these kinda killings.

onome2013:
If God's judgement start , it will be hectic to Nigerians .

The judgement should come fast this shithole is hell already

2 Likes

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by ruggedtimi(m): 10:00pm On May 24, 2021
newdawn2017:
Yes I suspect so. My dear
how does it look like a revenge act?
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by telkevog(m): 10:08pm On May 24, 2021
Badness is advancing from bad to worse!
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by 9japride(m): 11:33pm On May 24, 2021
Majority of the trolls in nairaland who deliberately post annoying post are likely of same character with those responsible for that young lady death. At times I wonder how people have such cold heart towards their fellow man. A lot if psychopaths roaming the streets and online. Wickedness is too much. Smh

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Johnsown1(m): 11:42pm On May 24, 2021
Barbaric
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Naybahood(m): 12:22am On May 25, 2021
Things dey happen for this country . If I say I’m surprised by the wickedness of man towards man . I’m lying .

It’s a crazy world we live in

RIP to her , i pray her family members get her remains to be buried with decency .

2 Likes

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by adecz: 12:29am On May 25, 2021
Edo pipul with
tohtoh rituals❗❗

Tufiakwa!!❗❗❗
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by juman(m): 2:43am On May 25, 2021
Near market.
Probably done by area touts.

One nigeria has failed us.
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by bolafez(m): 5:08am On May 25, 2021
Things are happening
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Kingluqman(m): 7:08am On May 25, 2021
Very heartless embarassed
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Nobody: 7:55am On May 25, 2021
Ekpoma and ritual
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by ArewaNightmare: 8:14am On May 25, 2021
grin grin FULANI PEOPLE AT WORK

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Emperor5(m): 8:14am On May 25, 2021
This must be Edo....
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by tillaman(m): 8:15am On May 25, 2021
We got a lot of problems in Africa

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Farki: 8:15am On May 25, 2021
Once found just kill the bastards, how can a human being do something like this?

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Nobody: 8:15am On May 25, 2021
Her chest her breast or her heart...

?
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by FarahAideed: 8:17am On May 25, 2021
illicit:
More like revenge or honour killing

Honour killing in Edo ?
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by mozona(m): 8:17am On May 25, 2021
Killing every where
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:18am On May 25, 2021
URGENT 2K OOOOHHH
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by SeneKit: 8:21am On May 25, 2021
Wickedness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests / #JusticeForBarakat: Barakat Bello Raped And Killed In Ibadan / Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.