Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics (84969 Views)

80-Year-Old Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts Removed (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix / Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Twelfthman: 6:57pm On May 25, 2021
Who are the "you guys" you referred to?
Pls say something you absolutely sure of when quoting someone next time
Ryan03:
the same police you guys want gone?
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Benwallt(m): 8:26pm On May 25, 2021
Ryan03:
Ini was searching for a means of livelihood when she was killed. Stop spitting nonsense, warn this foolish and wicked gender to change their ways. In fact, God will punish the boys that did this
Please, could you point out the nonsense in what I typed?
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by goodman5(m): 9:00pm On May 25, 2021
O boy
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by achillesfoot(m): 9:17pm On May 25, 2021
Queenplum:
It's the way you people jump into conclusion for me...how sure are you that she's a runs girl...this could happen to almost anyone
Okay finally, I have been trying to respond to you it keeps saying insufficient permission and all that.. Now I'm more interested in your symptoms since you said it's exactly the same thing that happened to your friend Edward.. We could be looking at something that could be prevented if detected early.. And I still don't think Edward is totally free, it usually comes in frequencies because your antibodies puts up good defense and age plays a good role in such fights. Pls fill me in. Thank you.. P:S: I'm referring to your diary, I thought I was replying to that. I saw your moniker since I have that crammed, I didn't read through the post talking about a dead girl(RIP).
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Raychee(f): 11:17pm On May 25, 2021
resourcedude:

what about the breast?

Revenge killing probably
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Raychee(f): 11:18pm On May 25, 2021
BabbanBura:

Vagi... what?

Vagina undecided
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by BabbanBura(m): 12:08am On May 26, 2021
Raychee:

Vagina undecided

I want to ask this question again, how old are you?
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by babadigu(m): 2:08am On May 26, 2021
Horrible
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by mkpurumma090(f): 6:49am On May 26, 2021
Ryan03:
I am sure you would have said the same about Ini if the truth was not exposed. May the same evil befall you

Let it befall your generations to come ...
Idiot!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Williampisces: 9:34am On May 26, 2021
cheesy
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by mkpurumma090(f): 9:40am On May 26, 2021
Williampisces:
God will punish you. May that evil befall you
Did I said anything wrong in this my post?

You will be the next inline....

2 Likes

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Williampisces: 9:42am On May 26, 2021
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by mkpurumma090(f): 9:46am On May 26, 2021
Williampisces:
my fellow prostitute

Wetin Yahoo guys no go see for SARS ooo
Are you the victim, that I'm referring to??

Anyway, truth will always be bitter

2 Likes

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Williampisces: 9:48am On May 26, 2021
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by mkpurumma090(f): 9:52am On May 26, 2021
Williampisces:
you are a prostitute too. Luk at your dp photo. And for you to know they pay 10k. Shameless prostitute
No time for iberiberism

2 Likes

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Raychee(f): 11:03am On May 26, 2021
BabbanBura:

I want to ask this question again, how old are you?

Old enough to say vagina undecided
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by BabbanBura(m): 11:05am On May 26, 2021
Raychee:

Old enough to say vagina undecided

I really want to know, so to decipher whether yours is ripe enough for it's purpose undecided
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Exodora: 2:11pm On May 26, 2021
KennedyKennedy2:
Ask Google.......
Please do help me if you know how .
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Raychee(f): 5:08pm On May 26, 2021
BabbanBura:

I really want to know, so to decipher whether yours is ripe enough for it's purpose undecided

Continue guessing angry
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by BabbanBura(m): 5:15pm On May 26, 2021
Raychee:

Continue guessing angry

Ayam no understanding you - wetin be connect for wetin I right and wetin you right too? Thought brain over plenty inside ya head, no fall my di.k abeg
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Finchmgh: 7:22pm On May 26, 2021
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Raychee(f): 9:57pm On May 26, 2021
BabbanBura:

Ayam no understanding you - wetin be connect for wetin I right and wetin you right too? Thought brain over plenty inside ya head, no fall my di.k abeg

I said keep guessing my age. Babbanbura leave me alone woo
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Ryan03(f): 9:18pm On May 29, 2021
mkpurumma090:

Let it befall your generations to come ...
Idiot!!!
it's already on your doorstep fool. Without knowing the truth you simply assumed she was hoping on dick because that is the only job your family knows. Big idiot
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by mkpurumma090(f): 9:45pm On May 29, 2021
Ryan03:
it's already on your doorstep fool. Without knowing the truth you simply assumed she was hoping on dick because that is the only job your family knows. Big idiot

When a titch talk, I know..
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Ryan03(f): 9:49pm On May 29, 2021
mkpurumma090:

When a titch talk, I know..
when an imbec!le have access to a phone, I know
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by mkpurumma090(f): 9:54pm On May 29, 2021
Ryan03:
when an imbec!le have access to a phone, I know
From the dunce's statement will know how poor the family is... Mr. Man I wasn't referring to you on my post and I didn't know why you are taking one's else flagy
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Ryan03(f): 9:58pm On May 29, 2021
mkpurumma090:

From the dunce's statement will know how poor the family is... Mr. Man I wasn't referring to you on my post and I didn't know why you are taking one's else flagy
the flagy is meant for you cause you have diarrhea of the mouth. Your family raised an idiot, they should be flogged by society
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by mkpurumma090(f): 10:06pm On May 29, 2021
No waste of time for nonentity like you... Ibereiberism!!!

Ryan03:
the flagy is meant for you cause you have diarrhea of the mouth. Your family raised an idiot, they should be flogged by society
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Ryan03(f): 10:11pm On May 29, 2021
mkpurumma090:
Do not waste your time on nonentity like me... I have Ibereiberism!!!

fixed
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 04, 2021
achillesfoot:
Okay finally, I have been trying to respond to you it keeps saying insufficient permission and all that.. Now I'm more interested in your symptoms since you said it's exactly the same thing that happened to your friend Edward.. We could be looking at something that could be prevented if detected early.. And I still don't think Edward is totally free, it usually comes in frequencies because your antibodies puts up good defense and age plays a good role in such fights. Pls fill me in. Thank you.. P:S: I'm referring to your diary, I thought I was replying to that. I saw your moniker since I have that crammed, I didn't read through the post talking about a dead girl(RIP).
OMG I can't believe I'm just seeing this... I just went through my mentions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#JusticeForBarakat: Barakat Bello Raped And Killed In Ibadan / Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) / Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.