Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Women Why Una Be Like This Na? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Why Una Be Like This Na? (885 Views)

Married Women Why Do You Cheat On Your Husband / Women:why Una Dey Do Yanga? / Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Why Una Be Like This Na? by ageraGT: 8:02pm On May 24, 2021
These women belong to the streets.

Re: Women Why Una Be Like This Na? by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 24, 2021
So funny, you are who you date.
Re: Women Why Una Be Like This Na? by Jeon(f): 8:07pm On May 24, 2021
ageraGT:

my friend take the red pill

you belong to the street for picking a street girl (cheap things attract selfish costumergrin ).. and I also forget { with the help of this one ur body counts don increase cool

1 Like

Re: Women Why Una Be Like This Na? by Deborah98(f): 8:09pm On May 24, 2021
Lolzzzzz grin... Do I need to comment well my dear not all women are like that and besides it's the hand you gave to her at first. I keep telling my friends don't use money or material things to woo a lady else she will turn you into something you can't explain. Tell her how you are and see if she's okay with that or not. Na you start this shit nu,you go show her money so everything she does with you must involve money else the relationship don scatter be dat... Her response sef looks forced as if you are begging her mtcheew we need to outgrow somethings Biko sad

1 Like

Re: Women Why Una Be Like This Na? by HONESTFACT101(m): 8:30pm On May 24, 2021
keep dating yaself......signing out

1 Like

Re: Women Why Una Be Like This Na? by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 24, 2021
Lol
Dating broke girls na problem ooo
They go dey ask you for money as if you be their second papa.

1 Like

Re: Women Why Una Be Like This Na? by stupidmod3: 8:51pm On May 24, 2021
thats a broke bitch ooo, u know no ooo, sorry oooo
Re: Women Why Una Be Like This Na? by BeatriceM1(f): 1:01pm On Jul 12, 2022
ageraGT:

Shebi when you see the wife material, you'd want to use her brain... It's slay queen you want so deal with it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Share The Best Thing A Friend Has Done For Them / . / $£x Party Video Of SA Actor SK Khoza L£aks Online, WATCH Him Playing With Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.