Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,608 members, 7,955,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:26 PM

The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase (23566 Views)

N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better / Can A Keke/kowope Bus Driver Hustle A Millionaire In A Year.... / Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase by TosinGeorge: 3:45pm On May 25, 2021
You might want to start a career in Solar Engineering?

Let's help you get started!

Re: The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase by mayorski22(m): 3:56pm On May 25, 2021
Please can someone get a good fairly used Keke napep of 400k
Re: The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase by Fourteen90: 4:06pm On May 25, 2021
If you're living in Ibadan, the business is very lucrative if you're lucky to get a honest driver
Re: The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase by Gfskw: 4:59pm On May 25, 2021
Transport biz is risky think twice but if you have 2 to 3 ok
Re: The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase by maasoap(m): 5:25pm On May 25, 2021
Naija147:
Look for money and relocate you and your family out of Nigeria.

Some advice is better locked up where it is generated. Someone who is looking for Keke on hire purchase is the you're advising to look for money for passports, visa and other costs to embark on a travel outside the country! Where is even the guarantee that he won't be scammed? That he will be granted visa? Or that he will make it abroad?
Re: The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase by maasoap(m): 5:33pm On May 25, 2021
EZENDDIGBO:
sir they want to ban Keke. Pls you can go for a minibus , then I'm ready to work with you on hire purchase sir and I won't disappoint you..my route is island cos I know how much my friend is making there.. thank you

He can't give it to you on hire purchase if he himself is going to get it on hire purchase. It's either he rides it himself or give it to you to remit on daily basis
Re: The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase by maasoap(m): 5:38pm On May 25, 2021
iknopro:
I will try and summarize my experience, I got this bike which I bought 250k last year and I gave it out on hire purchase for 350k, do you know this guy frustrated me until I gave up and left the bike for him, on one occasion I went to get my money from this guy, he called some bad boys and they fought me with bottles and planks and I ran for my life, since then I decided never to venture into anything transportation business again. You can believe it or don't but this is a true life story.

It happens all the time. Money is in transportation if well handled. But for those who saw the other side of it, they will never want even their enemy to venture into it. The first step is to have a mentor, a guru in the business to handle things for you in the initial stage while you continue to observe and learn the ropes until you become an authority in the business. It's not easy but with perseverance, that daily income is sweet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase by Chuksemi(m): 6:35pm On May 25, 2021
Kelvin125:
were you driving one of them yourself or you gave out the two on hire purchase?

I gave it out, I think it’s best if you drive it your self.
Re: The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase by Naija147: 6:51pm On May 25, 2021
lereinter:

Should I show you my application forms

Not everyone has gotten the funds, since 2003 you have been paying Schengen visa application fee before settling for a India

If you are not lying, you think it is easy abi

Continue

No lies bro, I didn’t pay any visa fee with my own money because I had no money.

My parents paid for it they even paid my India visa fee.
Re: The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase by taskcompleteng: 9:53pm On May 25, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
Nigerians are just under pressure.

There is a civil servant I know for the past 13years he has been working, and his salary is still under N80,000 a month.

I shouted the other day when he told me.

Nah so I receive foreign job offer and I am seeing $45 per hour. I calculated it and asked myself why I didn't leave this country years ago.

Abeg how u take get the foreign job
Re: The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase by taskcompleteng: 9:57pm On May 25, 2021
Thanks2God:
Oga, for the sake of relative peace of mind, you better loan from co-operative and buy new Keke for yourself, then repay back the loan on regular basis, monthly or weekly. You can't meet up with higher purchase balancing with part time Keke hustling.

Can you refer any cooperative that does this?
Re: The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase by Yaks02(m): 3:23am On May 26, 2021
saxietohgbaskie:
Anything transportation is hot cake. Especially in Lagos. I own over 3 keke. Though started out with 1 along Badore-Ado rd. I gave it out on hire purchase. Fast forward 5 months I got 2 more, but wen the threat about keke ban came I sold them out to get a car for bolt.

My Advice :: if you’re in Lagos don’t try that keke ooo. Why not lookout for a car loan or hire purchase that one is still way much better. You can still rake in 50-70k weekly (talking from experience) keke lifespan is a no no. Under 1year it’s gone.

Where can someone get hire purchase car in Lagos sir? Abeg
Re: The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase by Sanmion: 6:31am On May 26, 2021
I need a car for hire purchase. I stay in gbagada. I have down payment. If you have. Please contact me 08098300067
Re: The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase by EZENDDIGBO(m): 4:33pm On May 26, 2021
maasoap:

He can't give it to you on hire purchase if he himself is going to get it on hire purchase. It's either he rides it himself or give it to you remit on daily basis
okay thanks for the clarity ..
Re: The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase by cutieme(m): 1:18pm On Aug 31, 2021
jmichael259:

Don't listen to people discouraging you that market is saturated, union fee bla bla bla. Transport i.e. Movement of people, goods and services from one place to the other can never ever be saturated!

Don't buy fairly used especially if you are a novice on the road.
As a civil servant, contact the microfinance banks or Cooperative around to give you loan to buy new Keke btw 600-800k OR new Okada 250-300k. Their interest is maximum 15-20%. And you have peace of mind. Hire purchase is 100% interest and can become horrible and full of insults along the way.

If you were in the east I could guide you. I'm into the transport sector. I own, operate, acquire and manage for people. OR CHAT ME UP.
Hello , please how can one chat you up?
Re: The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase by cutieme(m): 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2021
Fourteen90:
If you're living in Ibadan, the business is very lucrative if you're lucky to get a honest driver
Please can you link one up to how to get hire purchase?
Re: The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase by cutieme(m): 1:33pm On Aug 31, 2021
Naija147:

No lies bro, I didn’t pay any visa fee with my own money because I had no money.

My parents paid for it they even paid my India visa fee.
Do you care to share the requirements for such an admission and the tuition fee as well as duration ,thanks
Re: The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase by jmichael259(m): 7:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
cutieme:

Hello , please how can one chat you up?

You can call zero eight zero five eight four eight twenty-one ninety.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Employers Do This. What Happened To Me With A Principal / 5 Major Mistakes Graduates Make In Their First Job Interviews / Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.