Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Panic As Boy Disguise As A Girl To Gain Entrance To Girls Hostel In Rivers State - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Panic As Boy Disguise As A Girl To Gain Entrance To Girls Hostel In Rivers State (4793 Views)

Game Goes Horribly Wrong As Boy Ask Lady To Guess His Age ( Photo ) / Reactions As Boy Shows Off His "Underage" Girlfriend On Facebook. Photos / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Panic As Boy Disguise As A Girl To Gain Entrance To Girls Hostel In Rivers State by GeneralKoko(m): 10:53pm On May 24, 2021
Good evening Nairalanders!!
I was reading peacefully at night class at the New lecture hall of Ignatius Ajuru University of education . I decided to take a break and go down stairs for a walk. Just when I reached down I hear shouts and screams from the nearby girls hostel and I quickly rushed there thinking a student was on fire on something. Next thing they said was that a guy had disguised as a girl in order to gain entrance into salvation hostel built by pastor David Ibiyomie at Ignatius Ajuru University of Education.

Reports said the boy was seen in a females attire in the hostel. No one noticed any difference until he started walking about suspiciously and some girls had to raise an alarm which saw the boy sprint out of the hostel to a nearby bush for safety. He later foolishly came out of the bush and was nabbed by the school security.

Rumours say he was invited by his girlfriend to the hostel and she had directed him to come to wing C but he totally forgot the description and couldn't talk to any girl for direction or make a call as his manly voice would give him away. He opted to stroll around to find his girl. His movements became suspicious hence an alarm was raised.

cheesy
Re: Panic As Boy Disguise As A Girl To Gain Entrance To Girls Hostel In Rivers State by GeneralKoko(m): 10:55pm On May 24, 2021
Lalasticlala, I Mynd44 Rocktation Farano Dominique do the needful. Thankscheesy
Re: Panic As Boy Disguise As A Girl To Gain Entrance To Girls Hostel In Rivers State by GeneralKoko(m): 10:57pm On May 24, 2021
I can still hear shouts all over the University. I don't know what is really going on.
Re: Panic As Boy Disguise As A Girl To Gain Entrance To Girls Hostel In Rivers State by ThePlugg(m): 11:00pm On May 24, 2021
Pictures
Re: Panic As Boy Disguise As A Girl To Gain Entrance To Girls Hostel In Rivers State by Jeon(f): 11:07pm On May 24, 2021
Sex freaking pussy negro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Panic As Boy Disguise As A Girl To Gain Entrance To Girls Hostel In Rivers State by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 24, 2021
Pics to back up your claim...

Baba committed no big crime,he only went there to plug his 1 for 0 but was unfortunate grin

1 Like

Re: Panic As Boy Disguise As A Girl To Gain Entrance To Girls Hostel In Rivers State by OlayemiAshraf(m): 11:36pm On May 24, 2021
Pishure or wedontbelivit
Re: Panic As Boy Disguise As A Girl To Gain Entrance To Girls Hostel In Rivers State by Randal: 11:42pm On May 24, 2021
Pictures can go a long way
Re: Panic As Boy Disguise As A Girl To Gain Entrance To Girls Hostel In Rivers State by doggedfighter(f): 11:51pm On May 24, 2021
The strong urge to see a new girlfriend can make one do this. grin

3 Likes

Re: Panic As Boy Disguise As A Girl To Gain Entrance To Girls Hostel In Rivers State by Dottore: 12:00am On May 25, 2021
Eeya. The dude might have woken up a sleeping snake when he escaped to the bush that's why he ran back to the female hostel and got caught by the angry students.
Imagine the risk he had to undergo to get laid.

Indeed
"a standing dk knows no discipline"

"A dripping poocy knows no pride"

...Dottore 2011

3 Likes

Re: Panic As Boy Disguise As A Girl To Gain Entrance To Girls Hostel In Rivers State by illicit(m): 12:06am On May 25, 2021
It must be a norm
Re: Panic As Boy Disguise As A Girl To Gain Entrance To Girls Hostel In Rivers State by AlhajiNatty(m): 12:53am On May 25, 2021
I think the rumors might be true. Reminds me of those days in UNN when I first visited a coursemate of mine in her hostel. Na so I forget babe room and I was walking up and down.
Thank God those girls in pants and bra Akintola no do me strong thing that day.
Re: Panic As Boy Disguise As A Girl To Gain Entrance To Girls Hostel In Rivers State by Vision101(m): 1:11am On May 25, 2021
@doggedfighter
The strong urge to see a new girlfriend can make one do this. ;

@me
Really..... haha... maybe from experience.
Re: Panic As Boy Disguise As A Girl To Gain Entrance To Girls Hostel In Rivers State by ruggedtimi(m): 6:31am On May 25, 2021
Haha this matter don enter nairaland
Re: Panic As Boy Disguise As A Girl To Gain Entrance To Girls Hostel In Rivers State by ruggedtimi(m): 6:32am On May 25, 2021
Randal:
Pictures can go a long way
it happened for real...
Re: Panic As Boy Disguise As A Girl To Gain Entrance To Girls Hostel In Rivers State by Offpoint1: 6:33am On May 25, 2021
All I know is the relationship is not up to 2 weeks, hence the level of stupidity.

Women tend to be more sensible in relationships than men. Women go into relationships with their head, while men go into relationships with their hearts and dicks.
Yesterday the other one was caught sealing plantain to impressed his girlfriend.

May God not punish us with a son with a bigger dick than brain and may our daughters not have bigger breast than brain.

4 Likes

Re: Panic As Boy Disguise As A Girl To Gain Entrance To Girls Hostel In Rivers State by habsydiamond(m): 6:41am On May 25, 2021
He want to do if Muhammed can not go to the mountain then the mountain will go to Muhammad... Mountain don enter trouble ooo

1 Like

Re: Panic As Boy Disguise As A Girl To Gain Entrance To Girls Hostel In Rivers State by ruggedtimi(m): 6:49am On May 25, 2021
GeneralKoko:
I can still hear shouts all over the University. I don't know what is really going on.
another student a female apparently wanted to commit suicide.
Re: Panic As Boy Disguise As A Girl To Gain Entrance To Girls Hostel In Rivers State by Khd95(m): 8:20am On May 25, 2021
bloggers

what exactly is the panic about a bobriski wannabe caught in a girls hostel
Re: Panic As Boy Disguise As A Girl To Gain Entrance To Girls Hostel In Rivers State by LordJoffrey(m): 8:28am On May 25, 2021
They should beat the hell out of him. He's a useless guy. Stupid Bobrisky brother
Re: Panic As Boy Disguise As A Girl To Gain Entrance To Girls Hostel In Rivers State by EmmySparky(m): 10:00am On May 25, 2021
So he can't text her ba? Or make proper arrangements...like the babe waiting somewhere more outside to pick him... foolish boy
Re: Panic As Boy Disguise As A Girl To Gain Entrance To Girls Hostel In Rivers State by femi4: 10:01am On May 25, 2021
Tinz we do for love
Re: Panic As Boy Disguise As A Girl To Gain Entrance To Girls Hostel In Rivers State by LoudLord(m): 11:27am On May 25, 2021
Baba get appointment
Re: Panic As Boy Disguise As A Girl To Gain Entrance To Girls Hostel In Rivers State by GeneralKoko(m): 4:12pm On May 25, 2021
ruggedtimi:
another student a female apparently wanted to commit suicide.

Seriously?? Do you stay around the uni??
Re: Panic As Boy Disguise As A Girl To Gain Entrance To Girls Hostel In Rivers State by ruggedtimi(m): 5:07pm On May 25, 2021
GeneralKoko:

Seriously?? Do you stay around the uni??
nah!! Got my intel
Re: Panic As Boy Disguise As A Girl To Gain Entrance To Girls Hostel In Rivers State by EverythingFit: 6:09pm On May 25, 2021
Re: Panic As Boy Disguise As A Girl To Gain Entrance To Girls Hostel In Rivers State by EverythingFit: 6:09pm On May 25, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Albino Or Midget Which One Better As A Wife? / What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? / Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.