Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. (9152 Views)

We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma / Simon Ekpa Has Nothing To Do With IPOB Or Biafra But Just An Onlins Scammer / We Cannot Help Biafra, But We Can Support Development Commission For Se (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by FreeBiafra2018(m): 1:54pm On May 25, 2021
iamuyiekpen:
nobody is annexing anybody. Those who want to join Biafra will be allowed to join Biafra or Oduduwa but what we won’t tolerate would be the forced inclusion of our people into any map.
Have this issue not spelt out on several occasions that even after Biafra Independence any region can stand on their own if they so wish but it must be be referendum and not by any forceful unity, even you has only one vote, Nwaike has one vote, Nnamdi Kanu has only one vote, all we're saying that United we succeed and divided they keep enslaving all of us.
Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by Enyimbafc: 1:59pm On May 25, 2021
iamuyiekpen:
when the time comes your eye go clear. Try any nonsense to lump or try to forcefully include any region that has rejected you into your Biafran map and let’s see if y’all won’t eat sand & witness worse than you encountered in the civil war?
Mumu nairaland e-warrior,small boy so na u and ur papa wan challenge (igbos) idiot.
Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by Emyogalanya: 2:05pm On May 25, 2021
iamuyiekpen:
but what we won’t tolerate would be the forced inclusion of our people into any map.
but what of the current map. You were forced into? How come you haven't done anything about it.
Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by Anago55: 2:06pm On May 25, 2021
Who else noticed the uniform arrival of three self appointed arrival of These three Niger Delta spokes men?

Adakaboro

Phijo

Afriifa

I have this feeling that this three are under the payroll of some powerful igbophobic individuals who are hell-bent on ensuring that there is division in the old Eastern region
Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by iampeterben(m): 2:17pm On May 25, 2021
No one will breakaway.
Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by Felimax(m): 2:33pm On May 25, 2021
puzzlegate:
Oga, which Delta State are you talking about ? So you expect ifeanyi okowa, Ned nwoko, Benjamin elue, Victor ochie, Emma Ejiofor, Ndudi elumelu, Lucky Onyenauchea Irabor, Godwin Emefiele, Nogozi Okonjo , and millions of Delta Igbos to follow you to God knows where ? ....Oga wake up, you are dreaming. WE ARE BIAFRANS !

Has any one of those names you mentioned told you they are Ibos? Not to talk of Biafrans? You guys are not seeing the bigger obstacle yet. When you eventually break out then you will see the mighty wall facing you. Rondel is waiting for you to finish the kill at the front before you know what is behind you.
I still find it difficult to understand why Biafra cannot be just with the five eastern state. Why do you all rush to eat up anyone that expresses concern about not going with you guys? Why?
Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by Afriifa(m): 2:34pm On May 25, 2021
Anago55:
Who else noticed the uniform arrival of three self appointed arrival of These three Niger Delta spokes men?

Adakaboro

Phijo

Afriifa

I have this feeling that this three are under the payroll of some powerful igbophobic individuals who are hell-bent on ensuring that there is division in the old Eastern region

Unrest? I don't owe you any facts. Nature will vindicate us when its due.

1 Like

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by Felimax(m): 2:44pm On May 25, 2021
iamuyiekpen:
they’re thieves. They can never be trusted. They’re mischievous people. The sole reason they want us in Biafra is to steal from us. But we are ready for them.

I know movements are on ground but a lot still need to be done.
This thread will tell you a lot the average mindset of a typical Ibo man. If you follow Nigeria history very well from the first coup and others you will discover a group of people who can't see beyond their nose. From Benin to Asaba no Ibo speaking tribe has accepted to be an Ibo person, Port harcourt is equally burning because of same issues. The earlier they realize who they are the better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by Wisdomclass1: 2:47pm On May 25, 2021
iamuyiekpen:
this is why they insult y’all on a daily. So I’m now Fulani? You’re such a fool. Your greed will never allow y’all reason.
mynd44 seun lalasticlala, rule 2 has been broken.
Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by hammerDK: 2:49pm On May 25, 2021
Felimax:
[color=#006600][/color]

Has any one of those names you mentioned told you they are Ibos? Not to talk of Biafrans? You guys are not seeing the bigger obstacle yet. When you eventually break out then you will see the mighty wall facing you. Rondel is waiting for you to finish the kill at the front before you know what is behind you.
I still find it difficult to understand why Biafra cannot be just with the five eastern state. Why do you all rush to eat up anyone that expresses concern about not going with you guys? Why?

NO MIGHTY WALL.

EVERYBODY WILL GO AND RULE THEIRSELF.

BIAFRA IS NOT NIGERIA WHERE FULANI DOMINATE AND DIVIDE EVERYBODY ELSE.

NIGERDELTA IS NONEXISTENT.

IJAW CAN GO AND RULE THOSE THAT ACCEPT TO BE IJAW.

URHOBO CAN GO AND RULE THOSE THAT ACCEPT TO BE URHOBO

BINI CAN GO AND RULE THOSE THAT ACCEPT TO BE BINI.

THIS IS WAT BIAFRA PROPOSE.

THIS WAS HOW WE WERE BEFORE THE WHITE MAN CAME AND WHERE WE WANT TO RETURN.
Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by puzzlegate(m): 2:49pm On May 25, 2021
iamuyiekpen:
when the time comes your eye go clear. Try any nonsense to lump or try to forcefully include any region that has rejected you into your Biafran map and let’s see if y’all won’t eat sand & witness worse than you encountered in the civil war?
I am Anioma in Delta State. We are full BIAFRANS. go with your Niger delta whatever !

4 Likes

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by hammerDK: 2:50pm On May 25, 2021
SO WEN I HEAR ALL THESE NIGERDELTA NONSENSE I JUST LAUGH.

IJAW ARE SAYING NIGERDELTA, CAN IJAW AND ITSEKIRI LIVE TOGETHER?

OR IS IT IJAW AND URHOBO?

OR IS IT IJAW AND BINI?

JOKERS!

IF BIAFRA IS IGBO, THEN NIGERDELTA IS IJAW.

BIAFRA IS EVEN BETTER, BECAUSE THEY ARE OFFERING REFERENDUM AND RECOGNITION OF THE RIGHT OF ALL THE COMPONENT PART OF BIAFRA TO RULE THEMSELVES AND OWN THEIR RESOURCES.

BRING REFERENDUM AND U WILL FIND 80 TO 90% WILL TELL U THEY ARE BIAFRANS IN THE SS.

ANYTIME ANYBODY WANT TO LEAVE, THEY CAN GO, THIS WILL BE CONTAINED IN THE FOUNDING CONSTITUTION.

ANY GROUP CAN EXIT BIAFRA WITHOUT VIOLENCE OR WAR, BUT VIA REFERENDUM.

2 Likes

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by puzzlegate(m): 2:59pm On May 25, 2021
iamuyiekpen:
try to annex any part of our lands and let’s see if you won’t encounter worse than you did during the civil war. We will add anioma and any region we deem necessary if we want. Can you fight the Ijaw, Itsekiris, urhobos, edos, ikwerres and all of us put together?
Oga, how can you add ANIOMA ? do you even know the meaning of ANIOMA . Pls ask your next Igbo neighbour near you. We Delta Igbos are completel BIAFRANS !

5 Likes

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by Felimax(m): 3:03pm On May 25, 2021
Donaluta:

You are not the spokes man of Niger Delta region... You cannot speak the minds of millions of people...

Factually, he has. Too bad you guys can't see beyond your nose. I am from the Ibo speaking tribe of the south and never has my people ever accepted they are Ibos. Talking about millions, time will tell.
Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by Felimax(m): 3:08pm On May 25, 2021
puzzlegate:
Oga, how can you add ANIOMA ? do you even know the meaning of ANIOMA . Pls ask your next Igbo neighbour near you. We Delta Igbos are completel BIAFRANS !

You goofed so seriously, i guess you know just about your own tribe. Which part of the Anioma are you talking about? Speak for yourself jare. I and my people are not, till this moment my people has no reason to be Biafrans. Speak for your tribe biko.
That we speak almost the same does not say our agitations are the same.
Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:11pm On May 25, 2021
Elliot2:
Where is that concession that we all agree to be Niger Delta republic? I am an Ijaw man from Yenegoa L.G.A in Bayelsa state. I don't support Niger Delta republic, rather I am for Biafra. You will do well to allow me the right to choose I belong in a referendum.
you dont support niger delta but you support biafra.. then you must be an igbo man.. dont ever use the name Ijaw again.. you are not Ijaw..

1 Like

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:14pm On May 25, 2021
Rodwave:

The truth is that any group in the old Eastern Nigeria that don't want Biafra should do well to start agitating for what ever Republic they want now. Nobody will listen to you in the dying minutes. That's why Yoruba people have started pushing for Oduduwa. I don't even care about how those groups see themselves. That's there own business.
keep your ipob advice to your igbos.
Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by Felimax(m): 3:15pm On May 25, 2021
hammerDK:

NO MIGHTY WALL.

EVERYBODY WILL GO AND RULE THEIRSELF.

BIAFRA IS NOT NIGERIA WHERE FULANI DOMINATE AND DIVIDE EVERYBODY ELSE.

NIGERDELTA IS NONEXISTENT.

IJAW CAN GO AND RULE THOSE THAT ACCEPT TO BE IJAW.

URHOBO CAN GO AND RULE THOSE THAT ACCEPT TO BE URHOBO

BINI CAN GO AND RULE THOSE THAT ACCEPT TO BE BINI.

THIS IS WAT BIAFRA PROPOSE.

THIS WAS HOW WE WERE BEFORE THE WHITE MAN CAME AND WHERE WE WANT TO RETURN.

In your widest imaginations! You want to teach us how to live together, abi? Can't you see how the tribes of Niger Delta are fighting and killing each other everyday? Even if, let it be our business.
You guys should be very focus on your referendum and in all honesty, do well to leave SS out of the picture biko. Ibos can do well even better without the South, don't forget they single handedly built almost all the cities of the world.
Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:18pm On May 25, 2021
NgwaManNaaija4L:

Shut up, we all are Biafrans
you must be the latest from that subhuman igbo, right?
Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by puzzlegate(m): 3:26pm On May 25, 2021
Aloof:

Stop trying to Attach yourself to all the south-South states. South-South was never a natural region. It's just a collabo of some Eastern and Western Regions.

Go with your Bendel, Bendel was never part of Biafra and would never be.

Stop attaching yourself to others and be forcing them into Niger-Delta.

You don't want anybody to force you into their country, but you are here grabbing all the States in South-South into Niger-Delta.

What level of hypocrisy is this?

Black man will never cease to amaze me.
sir, pls say what you know
. Where was Bendel ? And where is Anioma today ? Where is Asaba , ukwuani, Agbor, Umun'ede , isele uku, igbo'uzo etc. Pls say what you are sure of. WE ARE DELTA IGBO,... WE ARE FULL BIAFRANS !

2 Likes

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by Emyogalanya: 3:26pm On May 25, 2021
iamuyiekpen:
I won’t tolerate any insult on my person or on anyone here. You could have made your point without using derogatory remarks. We don’t want you either. We’ve never wanted to be with you and we will never be. Pls get that into your head.
so how's it you're with them inside one Nigeria? You live with someone in a public I
compound and attend the same dirty public toilet, yet you can't stay in an flat with personal toilets with same person? Old if u have something underneath bordering you, pls say it out loud
Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:29pm On May 25, 2021
those who dont want niger delta republic will decide on referendum.
Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by puzzlegate(m): 3:35pm On May 25, 2021
Brexxit:
May God bless this op.

We in the south south are fully in support of the disintegration of this country,but it would amount to foolishness for us to allow biafrans lord over us we'd rather have our own country.

There are yorubas in Togo and benin republic who don't even claim to be Nigerians and that's the same way Delta igbos are going to be part of our Niger delta republic.Ikas,ikwerres several others in south south dont even like been called igbos.

No single inch of Niger land will be given to biafra.
See you Lying, If we Delta Igbos that bear full Igbo names, speak the Language fluently as our mother tongue and first Language, do not accept to be Igbo then who are we ? LIARS !

2 Likes

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:36pm On May 25, 2021
NgwaManNaaija4L:

Keep kwayet there Fulani bastard, all those area you mentioned is Biafraland.

Go and suck cow breast fool.
your unity begging has turn u to brainless goat.. useless creatures.
Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by Aloof: 3:36pm On May 25, 2021
puzzlegate:
sir, pls say what you know
. Where was Bendel ? And where is Anioma today ? Where is Asaba , ukwuani, Agbor, Umun'ede , isele uku, igbo'uzo etc. Pls say what you are sure of. WE ARE DELTA IGBO,... WE ARE FULL BIAFRANS !

cheesy cheesy

I was not referring to Igbos in South-South Region.

I was trying to clear that Edo guy trying to annex Biafran Territories into his Niger-Delta scam.

3 Likes

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:39pm On May 25, 2021
funkekemi:
lol asari dokubor doesn't speak for him but he has the right to speak for others .imagine iQ of the OP
be sensible for ones, we Ijaws have disowned dokubo.. dont u follow Ijaw news? or did u still hear dokubo talking his defacto government again?
Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by Elliot2(m): 3:41pm On May 25, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
you dont support niger delta but you support biafra.. then you must be an igbo man.. dont ever use the name Ijaw again.. you are not Ijaw..
Read my March 23, 2018 thread and cure your doubt. I am Ijaw and a Biafran.

2 Likes

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:45pm On May 25, 2021
BKayy:

Nobody. I repeat NOBODY from the so called SS can use that bolded phrase because all of us went through it together and theirs was more crucial because of their number.
Stop impersonation
who went through to where with who? abi u wan start again? remember you were the one told me to stop insulting igbos, that igbos are not interested add us into their biafra.. now wan start again?
Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by Thermodynamics(m): 3:46pm On May 25, 2021
The level of hatred and insult in this thread is enough to melt nairaland's server.

OP, I think you should relax, you claim that Biafra wants Niger Delta just because of our oil, well, you see right, I know it's because of our oil but let me ask you, are the Hausas and the fulanis not taking advantage of Niger Delta already? What exactly are you trying to protect? The Hausas are already doing to you what you think the Igbos will do to you. It'll be difficult for Niger Delta to survive on its own, the diversity in Niger Delta is just too much, every tribe will want to rule and at the end of the day, what you'll get is hatred and war.

At least the Igbos and the Yorubas are educated and they are Christians and they also value life unlike the Fulanis who rape Niger Delta on a daily basis. Niger Delta must side with either Oduduwa or Biafra, as for me I'll side with Biafra.
Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by Elliot2(m): 3:47pm On May 25, 2021
Brexxit:
[s][/s]
Nobody is saying you cannot join biafra if you so wish,the point is no single inch of Niger delta republic land will be ceded to biafra.

Get that into your thick skull.
Well, fair enough. My family land will never be included in your republic.
Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by puzzlegate(m): 3:54pm On May 25, 2021
Felimax:
[color=#006600][/color]

Factually, he has. Too bad you guys can't see beyond your nose. I am from the Ibo speaking tribe of the south and never has my people ever accepted they are Ibos. Talking about millions, time will tell.
Continue Lying and try to deceive people. If you have completed any form that had tribal column of HAUSA, IGBO & YORUBA , as in wazobia format. probably you filled in Hausa or yoruba instead of Igbo. ABOMINATION !..... I beg let's hear word .
Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:55pm On May 25, 2021
Elliot2:
Read my March 23, 2018 thread and cure your doubt. I am Ijaw and a Biafran.
according to u, u hate to see niger delta emerge right??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Primaries: TMG Worries Over Extension Of Deadline, Knocks INEC / Port Harcourt Refinery Yet To Take Off As Deadline Elapses / Ebola: Jonathan Hails Fashola, Amaechi; Welcomes WHO’s Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.