Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid (65110 Views)

My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 25, 2021
I know a couple who have spent millions on fertility treatments. These ones just abandoned six children angry angry. I am vexed in my spirit.
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 25, 2021
Chai!!!
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by AeroplaneApple: 3:22pm On May 25, 2021
Too bad
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by rita25(f): 3:23pm On May 25, 2021
THINGS HAVE FINALLY GOTTEN OUT OF HAND......................HABA ABANDONING 6KIDS? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed TIMES ARE HARD WE KNOW BUT THEN...................

1 Like

Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by Onyeka2019: 3:23pm On May 25, 2021
Things day happen for this country everyday bad news..
Che e no better make person go desert like this where there’s won’t be signal to day see or read about all this evil act of the wickedness

Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by Vaughanlanrewaj: 3:23pm On May 25, 2021
Chukwute:
Teens Coach and Mentor, Ossai Ogaga Darlington has shared the plight of six children that were abandoned by their parents.

Focus Naija can report that the teen mentor had stepped out to get bean cakes from a seller at Ovwian, Delta State when he ran into the children and the landlady that brought them to the police station to report the case.

According to their narration, the father of the kids was the first to abscond before their mother who hails from Calabar left them and disappeared into thin air.

The landlady who has been feeding them after the disappearance of their parents disclosed that she was able to trace the father of the kids but he said he has given them to their mother as gifts.

She also said that the children’s grandmother supported her son’s decision to abandon them citing freedom to marry many wives as an excuse.

Watch the video below;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2823673891215108&id=100007175746173&anchor_composer=false

Delta State Government should move in arrest both of them for constituting nuisance. The Ministry of child right should prosecute them for child abuse. They can't try this in Lagos, by now you are cooling in Alausa if you try it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 25, 2021
Six children for dis hard times. When you tell them to give birth to few kids to avoid stress and high BP of taking care of many kids, they will tell you, "na God dey train pikin". Go into the world and multiply, no be for only one person ooooooo
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by BuharisBoy: 3:24pm On May 25, 2021
Calabar people and their ways
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by Skillsnigeria: 3:24pm On May 25, 2021
Crazy people everywhere
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 25, 2021
Happy Mother's Day!
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by muykem: 3:24pm On May 25, 2021
Police should arrest the father and mother.
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by rita25(f): 3:24pm On May 25, 2021
WHERE IS YOUR LOCATION? IF NEAR ME I CAN ARRANGE FOODSTUFF FOR U BUT TO GIVE U CASH? YAHOO PLENTY I CANT TRUST YOU.
Alakowe007:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Tuesday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

220 9106 851
Zenith bank

1 Like

Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by Nnnena(f): 3:24pm On May 25, 2021

Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by Omezif(m): 3:25pm On May 25, 2021
Parents that don't have GOD In their families behave this way.
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by Kubernetes: 3:26pm On May 25, 2021
UDUJ:
Some people should never be allowed to have children. This is the height of irresponsibility.

In UK, the govt will seize and take over the care of the children
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by elbarond(m): 3:27pm On May 25, 2021
See what Buhari has done to Nigerians.
People suffer when the wicked rule...
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by xrkanny: 3:29pm On May 25, 2021
Johnwicka:
HOLLY GRAM cool WTF.. DAT AINT RITE

If any of the children becomes great in future now the same woman will be the first to shout ''Na my pikin ooh''.
The man will be the first to raise his ugly head begging for forgiveness.

2 Likes

Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by 99thEnemy(m): 3:29pm On May 25, 2021
People go dey Just the hatch children just to wean them like chicken undecided
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by Tupaq: 3:30pm On May 25, 2021
Almaigaa:

Hmmmm. War never start yet, BIAFRAN parents are beginning to abandon their kids due to the insecurity in the EAST. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why show casing your stupidity.
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by felixnkubi: 3:30pm On May 25, 2021
wetin make dem born this many only to reject them later! to born pikin no be by force...
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by sojfarm: 3:30pm On May 25, 2021
Awon eleyi ma ya were ke.

End time parents. So think they free now abi?
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by pee4seer(m): 3:30pm On May 25, 2021
I weep for future of the younger generation.
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by Stefenijoan002(f): 3:30pm On May 25, 2021
This is sheer wickedness!if the father's foolish those it means the mother too should be heartless as to abandon kids she carried for nine months without not thinking?why marry when u know u both don't truly love each other !just brought kids to this world to suffer for no just cause, coz of deceit n material things .I pray the state gov to look into it .
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by Blissb9: 3:30pm On May 25, 2021
What of the husband.. They are both responsible for those children. quote author=blinking001 post=102053040]Imagine a mother abandoning her own children. Women are very terrible people. [/quote]
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by GodsOwnFav(m): 3:31pm On May 25, 2021
Omo, what is now left to hear again? Like the world is on reverse mode.
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by Tony142: 3:31pm On May 25, 2021
HRSweetness:
This is heart wrenching cry look at the last kid.

Wish I could adopt them.

U are a fool
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by Cowbell521: 3:31pm On May 25, 2021
Chukwute:
Teens Coach and Mentor, Ossai Ogaga Darlington has shared the plight of six children that were abandoned by their parents.

Focus Naija can report that the teen mentor had stepped out to get bean cakes from a seller at Ovwian, Delta State when he ran into the children and the landlady that brought them to the police station to report the case.

According to their narration, the father of the kids was the first to abscond before their mother who hails from Calabar left them and disappeared into thin air.

The landlady who has been feeding them after the disappearance of their parents disclosed that she was able to trace the father of the kids but he said he has given them to their mother as gifts.

She also said that the children’s grandmother supported her son’s decision to abandon them citing freedom to marry many wives as an excuse.

Watch the video below;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2823673891215108&id=100007175746173&anchor_composer=false
Dis Con3 ehn
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by Pipefitter: 3:31pm On May 25, 2021
I think it's high time govt consider birth control for Nigerians
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by goodman1987: 3:32pm On May 25, 2021
Now they can now be roaming on the street like Almajiri in the north
may God save Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home / Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? / Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.